Thread Like Summary
Gremelin
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#412333 12/27/2022 12:44 PM
by Sunflowers
Sunflowers
Rise and shine. It is cloudy and snowing a bit here today.
Liked Replies
#412355 Jan 1st a 01:36 AM
by Bill
Bill
Mr gremlin, Sir I like everything that you have done with the forum that makes me feel good that it is still a happy home for so many people. Thank you XO
1 member likes this
#412357 Jan 1st a 04:09 AM
by afgreyparrot
afgreyparrot
Bill, I have been trying to reach you. "Return To Sender" on the cards.
sowderscynthia@gmail.com
1 member likes this
#412360 Jan 1st a 04:53 PM
by Sunflowers
Sunflowers
Originally Posted by Bill
Once upon a Time, a long time ago I built this forum so that my friends could share their thoughts, ideas, and friendly banter. Those were the good old days since then I haven't been well I lost Cedar Hill and and my websites. My hospital bills exceeded a million dollars because I spent months in coma after they brought me out I had to relearn to walk talk and breathe. Some of the members here thought that I shouldn't have sold and given away the websites but when your brain doesn't work anymore sometimes you have no choice. I apologize to anyone who thinks I let them down.. Happy New Year!
Are you kidding? You do what you have to do in life, we have asked how you were doing many times amongst ourselves...and wondered how you were. I hope life is treating you better now. kissie ....and stop being such a stranger and get back to us.

And that goes to you as well Miss Cindy.

Happy New Year everyone.
1 member likes this
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in February
Gardening in March
Gardening in April

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,811
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,004
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image