Thread Like Summary
Gremelin
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#394909 02/02/2017 12:05 AM
by Gremelin
Gremelin
Hello Ladies (and the occasional Gent), my co-developer pointed out how old of a copy of the forum software that we where running, and that we're getting super close to an official release; so, as we need to test new features we're now running a newer copy of the UBB.threads beta.

The only setting you'll need to deal with is the selection of your timezone in your preferences (My Stuff -> Preferences -> Display Preferences -> "Your default Time Zone"). At this time there is a small bug with the timezone selection, the software will not offset for the hour affected for daylight savings time; while you're at your display preferences you should also turn on the "Use Relative Times" setting so that post times display "time since a post" version "time of the post".

If you where here a couple of hours ago when I started the upgrade you probably saw some irregularities on the forums, and for this I apologize; I was trying to clean up some customized coding that we use here, and I had several little bugs pop up; but all should be well now.
Liked Replies
#394916 Feb 2nd a 05:40 AM
by JunieGirl
JunieGirl
OK I am working well now, thanks.

I am going to change my style selection right now---thanks for the information & the help.
1 member likes this
#394923 Feb 2nd a 04:30 PM
by JunieGirl
JunieGirl
I went to "My Stuff" and then to "Edit Profile" and here is what I see.....

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '*' in /home/agf/public_html/forum/scripts/editbasic.inc.php on line 331
1 member likes this
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in March
Gardening in April
Gardening in May

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,862
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,007
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image