Sorry for the sleet. We can't function in ice around here. Southerners need to stay home at the first sign of ice. We've been at Ginger's and her yard is full of butterflies because all her flowers are blooming. I didn't see any bees but the butterflies are amazing. I have some flowers blooming but haven't seen a butterfly for at least a month. Where do they go in the winter anyway? Her little area has a wonderful bakery and a wonderful donut shop. Reasonably priced on everything. It's been pouring rain here most of the day and I think it's gonna rain for the rest of the week. Darbi came home for Thanksgiving and got a message that she's a virus contact, so she had to stay in her room for 2 days, then go get tested, came back negative, so she can come out of her room but can't go back to school since they get out December 8th anyway. I don't understand all the rules. I guess she can still convert to positive but she was told she doesn't have to quarantine anymore so I don't understand why she can't go back to school.

There have been 2 adult cases at Ginger's school and they both recovered without being hospitalized. The young in shape man was sicker longer than the overweight out of shape woman. Sounds backward doesn't it. Or maybe the man just complained louder. Who knows. Ginger says the man says it felt like an awful flu and the lady said it was like having any virus for a few days and she used her 2 weeks of quarantine to decorate and shop online for Christmas.