Question for anyone who knows more than I do (probably everyone): I own a tattoo Parlor and I had an indoor landscape/water feature with mostly fruiting plants installed (not quite finished). The feature is about 8ft away from a north facing window. You can see in the photo it's supplemented by 6 of the LED lights pictured. They turn on at 7:30am and off at 7:30pm. I keep small oscillating fans on them throughout the day.

I've had it about 3 weeks. I've swapped a few plants out. The bananas seem to be the only ones showing new growth at the moment, but everything appears healthy.

At the moment I have: verdana banana, Meyer lemon, tangelo, Cara cara Orange, blood orange, nagami kumquat, Persian lime, kishu mandarin, blackberry, black pepper, goji berry, magnolia vine, and a few others.

Temp: 70 degrees
Humidity: 55-65%

It may not be OPTIMAL, but is this enough information for you to tell me if these will bear fruit and add new growth?

I have over 5,000 dollars invested already and I want to make sure I'm doing enough for this project to serve its purpose, so it wasn't all for nothing. Thank you!