Ok...so it's not a complete garden yet but its the startings of one! So far I have (all sprouts) 24 pole beans, 36 wild flowers, 12 watermelons, 18 cucumbers, 18 zuchinnis, 30 tomatoes, 18 squash, 24 hot peppers, and 2 bell peppers! Next will be more herbs, strawberries, sunflowers, and other flowers.The past 3 weeks have been my first gardening experience so please forgive me for showing off some. I'm just really happy and I'm like the toddle that just made a cool little doodle. Haha.

Beside the Aloe Vera are the Cayenne, Jalopenos, and Chili pepper sprouts. Beside those are the Bell peppers. While the Aloe is my mom's, the Bell peppers are the only ones I bought the actual plant. (Everyone had ransacked the seeds! >.<) Everything else I grew from seeds.

Next is my "greenhouse." Pretty much, I made my turtle's old tank into a greenhouse by getting the plastic containers with the lids on top. I put soil in the container, planted the seeds accordingly, watered the soil really well, and stuck them in the tank with the plastic lid over them. Then I got a low grade heating lamp that I use for my turtle. By spraying the tray once a day, I kept a constant climate for the seeds to sprout in half the time!

Once the plants got big enough, I transplanted them into a slightly bigger pot. Now, with the Bell peppers and Aloe, I’m going to start hardening them to be planted outside. These are the Pole Beans, Watermelons, Cucumbers, Zuchinnis, and Squash.

And here’s my little helper! The greenhouse is right next to his current tank so he watches me all the time. grin