Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#90115 Jul 14th, 2007 at 05:53 PM
medo Offline OP
OP Offline
i am new, and wanted to introduce myself, my name is medo, my son, who loves to garden and help me with packaging the seeds and getting them, is on here with me, we haven't figured him yet, LOL he's kinda complicated, he's budding, but don't want to be considered girlish, hmmmm go figure, LOL geesh!!! he loves all kinds of flowers, i love fragrance and tropicals, i'm trying to build a tropical flower bed, (in ks) LOL this has been fun for us both, even funner has been trying to keep talla my 5 yr old busy when my son and i are busy with stuff. she loves to help dig, oh my the holes we have to refill!! anywho, i love to garden with the kids and as i call it roadside shop or creek digg, i love lily's and hosta's, and colorful things! laughter and smiles! and even peace and quiet! LOl and i can't wait to trade and learn from everyone, and hopefully i'll have something to teach someone too, maybe! :'}}

Kindness is a hard thing to give away, it usually comes back. :'}}
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Hello Medo! Welcome to the Garden Helper!!

My gransons like to help me as well ! It's a joy to see them wanting to learn to grow and nurture plant, flowers , and Veg!!

I'm looking forward to seeing you around!! Jump right in!!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
"Grace without perfection is more to be desired than perfection without grace."
medo Offline OP
OP Offline
ya, it's kinda the only place to be!! LOL i like to imagine everyone's flowers in my garden, and that my garden is all weeded already!! in the far right corner of my garden i have lily's. in the middle back, it's glads. far left i'm thinking maybe something along the line's of oh heck i don't know yet!! i see so many pretty things!! i have a little garden that has canna's in it, yep, but they are for real, but in my la la land, i have the purple one (flower) and a purple flower with white swirl, so beautiful, and a pink one, i'd like to have one of each color and a swirly one of each color! that's my la la land!! LOL

Kindness is a hard thing to give away, it usually comes back. :'}}
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
bop clap zoink

Hey ....Medo............
You made it !!!! Welcome to Our Pod......I knew you could do it.
(Ps......gang Medo is my swell new friend I brought over) She is a doer.

Welcome aboard Medo , we are anxious to see photos of the green thumb children playing in the dirt just like us......

Enjoy.

dodge :mad:

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
PS... My horse isn't here, this is my Nitemare..
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Medo go the the Gardeners Chat forum when you click on Banter hall scroll down and you'll see gardener chat we [post our flower Pictures there and discuss all flowers and ideas and deco we'd love to have you join us there

If you click on forum list at the top of this page it will take you To banter then on to Garders chat there is a thread there called Blooming Fine with our pictures!!

Ohhhhh Great I just discovered your Dodges Friend!! Thanks Dodge for leading Medo to us!!!!!!!! kissie

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
"Grace without perfection is more to be desired than perfection without grace."
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
blushshucks!!!!!!!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
PS... My horse isn't here, this is my Nitemare..
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
Welcome Medo!! wavy Any friend of dodge's is a friend of ours.
Excellent dodge!!!!!!

[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
________

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in February
Gardening in March
Gardening in April

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,811
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,004
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image