Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#77048 Jun 26th, 2007 at 05:06 PM
500 Posts
OP Offline
500 Posts
One of the first things I do when I get on here is check out Bill's webcam shots. :wink: Wow, I just saw several finches? on the feeders! How cool. Yellow/black. Bill, what kind of birds are they?

1k Posts
1k Posts
I love to watch it too. Thanks Bill for sharing with us.

[Linked Image]

Kindness is a language the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
The Gnome
3k Posts
The Gnome
3k Posts
The yellow/black birds are American Goldfinches. I also get a lot of House Finces on those feeders they are the reddish colored birds that are slightly larger than the Goldfinches. I have a pair of Northern Flickers and a pair of Three Toed Woodpeckers that feed on the suet tree every day, a lot of Black Headed Grosbeaks, Mourning Doves, Brown Headed Grackles, and Band Tail Pigeons that call Cedar Hill home and a wide assortment of short term visitors....

500 Posts
OP Offline
500 Posts
Hi Bill wavy
Wow, you certainly do have quite a lot of birds visiting Cedar Hill that I'm sure you are enjoying daily. How cool is that!

I'm going to "google" your list of birds to see what they look like if I don't catch them on your webcam first. :wink:

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in February
Gardening in March
Gardening in April

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,812
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,004
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image