Print Thread
Rating: 5
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Giggles
20k Posts
OP Offline
Giggles
20k Posts
Jiffy and your Willy sitting there together swappin' stories, tellin' secrets...
that is soooooooo cute!!! lol

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"I Love Virginia!"
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
well, like i said, we have a special bond. willy and the hostesses!

A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Yep notice their lips aren't moving?? :wink:
That's the telepathic thing going on! zoink
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
"Grace without perfection is more to be desired than perfection without grace."
5k Posts
5k Posts
lol shock lol
i use to try that telepathic stuff when i was a kid lol

[Linked Image]
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
it can work, i'm telling you and just ask diane! lol

A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Yeah just ask Me I'll tell ya and My lips won't even move!! lol

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Well Well We had a welcome surprise at the rock tower today! shock shock

Seems head nod wink'in Willy has been making plans to surprise One hand runn'in willy!! ( What is it with this guy?? most of the surpises are for him! why) He was informed thru a postcard in the game room that a long past friend of Onehand running willy was going to be passing thru town on his move to another location, and made arrangements for the surprise guest and O.H.Running willy to meet up,,after all they hadn't seen each other for a close to 52 years.
The guest got in town this morning ( I only found out because Emmy was barking in that area of the yard so I went to investigate).. ON a Hushed down low I met the Guest....

Introducing............ Rosewood Runn'in Wee Willy rose clap
[Linked Image]

They were discussing how to get O.H. running willy to pass by Rosewood to see if he would recognise him,..but Rosewood needn't worry about recognising One hand Because... welllll..... He was the only one in the Entire Rock Tower Willy Village with just One Hand notme :wink:

[Linked Image]

HeadNod Winkin' willy decided he'd send Onehand over the bridge to the south end of the yard to fetch some Heavenly blue Mg seeds that are ready to harvest, and Seeing that ONe hand is quick on his feet and loves harvesting seeds ~ not a problem !!

Next post .......... Does he recognise Rosewood??? OR not!???

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
clap grin clap

A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Continued from UP there ^

Rosewood was in postition and waited for the signal to Cross over the Bridge as Onehand was crossing over from the other end.
The signal was given and now we'd see if Onehand would recognise his friend from soooo sooooooo long ago,, they were very very close like brothers and had learned much in gardening together,

* back ground on Rosewood*--> (Rosewood was/is a free spirited Gnome who ventured out on his own, After nearly 52 years he has determined it is time to find a place and settle in for the rest of his years and he had searched all over for the perfect area,, It didn't matter to him if it was hot, cold, windy, snowing, mountains, or lowland,, But the main thing is,,,, IT has to be a magical place or he won't stay too long,, so now he's passing thru on his way north west to continue his search,,)

Soo the crossing begins...OneHand politely nods he's head in good gesture and says "Good Day!!" as he see an approaching stranger,( The fall that he lost his hand in also knock him out for a few mintues and his vision isn't what it used to be! rolz egad)
[Linked Image]

As he gets closer tho he thinking Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that looks like .... "HEYYYYYYYYY RoseWOOD?"

[Linked Image]

RoseWood grin's and wavy's and said... "Hello Brother 1 of the Runnin' clan Ohhh Welllll Brother 1 I do [i]see that your name is now One Hand"[/i]

[Linked Image]

More to read>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> scrolllllll down! lol

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Again Continued from UP there ^

OneHand Almost tobbled off the side of the Bridge nervous in shock and excitement,, shock clap clap

[Linked Image]

But OneHand steadied himself and he and Rosewood got off the bridge and chatted for hours, nooo nooo shots clap

[Linked Image]

OneHand told him of his Human friend and how he loves living where he is now and that all his brothers are here from the help of other human friends. Then he told Rosewood that his friend is taking him on an airplane just north of Seattle,, which is Northwest The same direction you are going!!,, Rosewood said "why are you going there>>?? "

"OOhhh Rosewood " said Onehand " There is a magical land high in the hills called CedarHill where there is mountains ,streams and water falls all round and even a hollowed out log deep in the forest where Wild Willy lives. My friend is taking me to go meet Wild Willy,, She has told me soo many cool stories about it and has shown me pictures Welllll she showed the whole village pictures,,, I understand there is a special lady human friend that lives there now too with the Human Man called Bill who is Wild Willy's bestest Friend, and I heard that the Human named Bill calls the lady friend "CindyBear" sometimes, and that she has a lot of accidents like me! I think her and I will be good friends too!! "( *lol lol lol laughter coming from writer right now!
lol lol lol*)

"HEyyyyyyyyy Why don't you go with us ??? You would love it , It's just the place you've been searching for all these years,, Rosewood it's the perfect place, magical, beautiful, fairygardens, Bird gardends, Hummingbird house,, a really Coool dog and cat,, But IF you're afraid of Domestic Birds,,Cuz they have one Don't ever ever ever let it know you fear it cuz she(the Bird named Lola will pick your wee self up and have you for lunch! boohoo Naaaaaaaaaaa Just teasing That is just a story I heard and my human friend was laughing when she told me so it must not be true!"( *notme*)

Sure I'll come along if you don't mind My shoes are worn out do we have time to cobble me up some more leather's before we leave>
Yes my friend we will cobble you some new leathers.......

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
oh my, now, diane, what are you going to do if you end up with more willy's than clothes on your trip? i'm thinking they are planning to stow-away anywhere they can to all get to see cedar hill...?

should i have a few words (thoughts) with them so rosewood will be the last to tag along?

A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Jiffy

I already told them I was planning on going to Cedar Hill and they all got together and drew up a grass blades lottery ~longest blade won,, just happens that OneHand Won. I knew he won cuz even in the house I heard his wee voice say "I WIN!" and everyone else just cheered him on and gave him advice about traveling by plane, even tho only 5 others had ever traveled by plane , they all thought to give advice rolz

I appreciate your offer to give thought to them I will be sure to call upon you when I need you to really sink in a message for me!! thumbup

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
thumbup ok. i don't mind a bit. AND if they start climbing in your bags, let me know, you know how sneaky they can be lol

A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
I know I was kinda worried about that and My jacket pocket I was taking along on the plane cuz it might be cool when I get off the plane That would really be something to reach in my pocket and pull out a willy!! shock lol lol lol lol

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
or worse, willies! shock lol lol lol

A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
yikesYEP!!! lol lol lol lol

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
alrighty, diane, we've filled this one up. you gotta open a new one! i'm locking it up!!

Giggles
20k Posts
OP Offline
Giggles
20k Posts
((reach in my pocket and pull out a willy!!)) yikes Diane, what ever
are you thinking??!!!!

These stories just keep getting 'gooder' and 'gooder'!! clap clap

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"I Love Virginia!"
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in March
Gardening in April
Gardening in May

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,862
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,007
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image