Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#65030 Jun 13th, 2007 at 06:31 AM
njoynit Offline OP
2k Posts
OP Offline
2k Posts
I was busy...going throgh checkout.Lady in front of me asked about checking her order of a plant.I didn't have time to be nosey. :/ So If there's a PLANT I want that Lowes don't have.....Can I have them order it?! .ANYBODY KNOW???????????!!!!!!!! grin thumbup Course Then I have to hope they get it right.They sold me metal yesterday& then tried to give me the wrong stuff& didn't even have in stock what I asked for.But can get it for me in 7 -12 days,but I can get it myself by driveing to another Lowes.
I wondered about the plant thing.It was hot as hades(this IS Tx)Truck has no AC right now& I was in a rude mood.I had called these idiots BEFORE leaving the house to be sure they had enough metal&TYPE.

[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]

I will age ungracefully until I become an old woman in a small garden..doing whatever the Hell I want!
5k Posts
5k Posts
I don't know. I know that if they are out of a particular product (like say tile) they can pull it from another store's stock (like say, arizona, cali, and michigan) and have them put it on a semi and, eventually, it'll get trucked to you. That takes about 2 weeks. That would be cool if you could. Mine doesn't carry any cool plants but the one about an hour away sure does!

I'll be watching this thread mighty closely.

Sarah - Zone 5b/6
njoynit Offline OP
2k Posts
OP Offline
2k Posts
We went back to Lowe's Saturday.They had the metal That I originally went for.I just didn't have the right person that day I guess.Garden worker says.....If they show a listing for said requested plant they can order the plant,but can not garantee when it will arrive.so guess fetch that order#!

I agree Lowes in Jasper seems to always have a wider selection of plants& it seems Livingston carrys the same thing year after year.I just don't go to Jasper alot.

[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]

I will age ungracefully until I become an old woman in a small garden..doing whatever the Hell I want!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in February
Gardening in March
Gardening in April

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,812
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,004
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image