dodge Offline OP
Hot Rod
20k Posts
OP Offline
Hot Rod
20k Posts

nono

Hey Bill,

Your looking good on Cedar Hill.......Did the fancy new camera arrive>????????
That is nice an clear viewing now.......First I seen birdies, then they were gone?

Gooddddddddddddddd job.. On Cedar Hill.
Every couple seconds it changes......I see you in Pennsylvania......Put your mug in there.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
PS... My horse isn't here, this is my Nitemare..
The Gnome
3k Posts
The Gnome
3k Posts
Dodge!!! I guess that spilled the beans about how often you've looked in on Cedar Hill! Tsk Tsk... You've missed lots of pretty birds, Cindy swears she saw my behind on camera one day (says its a "nice sss"... notme if thats true, she would have LOVED it 30 years ago...) You missed me "deleting" my laptop in the middle of the driveway after an argument with MS... blush You missed a whole heard of Kidlets and the Cedar Hill Express tour train this weekend ... grin Heck... one day I even captured a pix of the now extinct Silver Crowned Ocicciphillania!
Well, okay...I guess since you finally looked in on the bird garden, you are forgiven... but you missed out on a lot and you should click the cam now and then! You might be one of a dozen people who EVER get to see an Ocicciphillania, or the three who ever see me live. kissie

To answer your question, I did get a new camera... I didn't like it at all...
I bought another new camera... clear pix but bad color so I bought new software to use it. (for the four people who occasionally look at the cam link and for Cindy who dedicated an entire computer monitor system to keep a constant eye on CH? (I told you, you won't see that on this cam Cindy, its on the other one!) touched For now, I am content the new camera but the zoom, track and pan features are useless because when I zoom in on a distant feeder everything becomes unrecognizable blurrz, and the captures don't archive so I don't even get to see what I missed. rspb
Tomorrow my wireless provider is upgrading and moving the receiver, then hard wiring my connection directly to my desk. Then I'll be able to (eventually and gradually) set up a wireless net over most of Cedar Hill which will allow me to add multiple (6-12) wireless cams right at the Robin's nests, bird feeders, secret gardens, my new deer feeding station, Fred's shed, my mountain, etc. and I'll have the ability to switch between the monitored areas. My guests with wireless capabilities on their computers will be able to connect to the net with ease from almost anywhere on the hill.
Have you noticed how everything seems to be based on eventually at Cedar Hill? That's because I have way too many projects going and the list keeps growing, but eventually most of them will get get finished in a short period of time. rolz Eventually, :/ I will have a streaming, live video set up so you can see all the action that you've missed in between the still pix that are captured every 2-5 minutes, and you will see areas you have never seen before. Check the web cam every day or so... you might see things you have never seen before! You might be one of the very few people who will ever see an Ocicciphillania. You might even see me in shorts someday! OK... no biggie there, I know, idea but... I heard rumors that Cindy will pay big bucks for the right shot of your favorite gnome! (that's just rumors from the back room tho... why )

(BTW... I started this reply 4 hours ago, but company... phone... phone... company... more company... another margarita... phone (for my company) so if it seems choppy and my spelling and grammar is slightly off.... sorry, but at least I will have it finished when I hit submit! (after copying it, just in case)

Last edited by Wild Willy; May 28th, 2007 at 02:06 AM. Reason: spelling, grammar and incoherant rambling repairs
dodge Offline OP
Hot Rod
20k Posts
OP Offline
Hot Rod
20k Posts
clap bop clap

devil

Willy thanks for the swell up date........Now the reason I havent seen much, I am on a slow service and all I could see was mostly dark before that newest invention. I did read of the sighting of Willy...........BUT thought they were making things up as they go along,(JUst like I do)..
Ha ha nono

See these photos now look like someone turned on the sun.. THe others looked like darkness.....One day I saw your vanny .........(Van)
OK........I will check things more often.. Busy day yesterday.
Baptism , Motorcycle RIde, stopped at my brothers, and almost got caught in the rain.
PS sister in law gave me a Loaf of Walnut bread.

You dont need grammer on here......We arent in school.. An we love being unruly.

b

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
PS... My horse isn't here, this is my Nitemare..

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in February
Gardening in March
Gardening in April

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,812
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,004
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image