Rate Thread
#49026 May 21st, 2007 at 02:57 PM
Official Taste Tester
10k Posts
OP Offline
Official Taste Tester
10k Posts
They arrived!!!

And I immediately went out and planted them. I put some in the tulip and anenome bed. And then I put some inbetween the columbine and ballon flowers. I'm so excited. I love these little flowers.

And of course I love anything that blooms early in the year because by febuary I'm starved for flowers.

And of course this means that the tulip/anenome bed got weeded which it needed lol. So it was a very productive afternoon.

[Linked Image]
tkhooper #50250 May 23rd, 2007 at 11:21 AM
2k Posts
2k Posts
I've wanted some.I do have some seeds started.so am on a 5 year look it grow veiwing.I about had heart failure at walmart...they wanted $25 a container.so what color did you get?I got blue seeds growing,but sowed the white too....but can't figure where they went?They have some growing at the courthouse in Polk Co.They look so awesome.I actually had to count back dr appts...I think they bloomed in March.with flowering Kale.I might grow some Kale next year.I didn't know they looked that good in bloom.These we're purple pink white foliage.

[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]

I will age ungracefully until I become an old woman in a small garden..doing whatever the Hell I want!
njoynit #50258 May 23rd, 2007 at 11:36 AM
Official Taste Tester
10k Posts
OP Offline
Official Taste Tester
10k Posts
I believe these are the white since we didn't specify.

25 dollars for a container of them? That is really high. I think someone has them listed in the seed exchange. Maybe you could look there? My memory is so awful can't remember the screen name of the person who sent them to me. And we trade all the time. I've got to keep better records.

Ah I did keep good records this time LandofOz has them. Maybe you can make a deal for her to send you some this fall? I know you always have fantastic seeds to trade.

[Linked Image]

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in March
Gardening in April
Gardening in May

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,855
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,006
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image