Rate Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Tina #398350 Feb 27th, 2018 at 05:40 PM
Super Granny
4k Posts
Super Granny
4k Posts
Hi all,

I have been awol long enough I guess... had my second foot surgery, healed up well and while I still have some pain I can wear reg shoes again, that's a good thing ... one more xray to get and will be done... almost a full yr now...
I won't rub in in about our weather here , though it may snow tonit , and it is windy... snow here is maybe an inch or so... blink and it's gone...LOL!
I think I finally got all our tax stuff ready to take to our tax guy in Az, going to have him do it for both states and Fed so it is consistent... we are going for a visit to kids too so will be a fun and busy trip... going to help DD look for a new car...she knows what she wants , just wants dad to help deal with the wheeling and dealing... her hubby is a comp nerd , doesn't know about cars and such...
Our Timothy has a job now... works at his Moms' store, just has to work when she isn't there... since she's the bookkeeper now and works in the very early morning and he can only work evenings that works out just fine.. he will be 17 soon... time sure has flown ... can't believe my youngest grands are 13 ... and I am a great grand 5 times over....do feel it sometimes though.... LOL!

We are mostly settled in out new house... still changing furniture around some... and looking for new lamps still.. meant to go to the bigger stores a couple weeks ago in Pnx but ran out of time... one of hubby's older sisters passed away... she had pancreatic cancer and didn't let anyone in family know till she had passed,, she was always the different one so didn't surprise us much but was a shock to hear, we went up for a memorial for her and was nice to see a lot of extended family we hadn't seen for a long time, just wish it hadn't been for that reason.... supposed to go to a family reunion the Memorial Day weekend but haven't committed to that yet,, it will be in Tucson... we did go the nursing home and see hubby's Mom... she was 100 last Sept and is still going... she has dementia and some days knows everyone and others not so much... so sad ..she just asks us to take her home every few minutes... but she requires a lot of care now and none of us could do it....

Well better go run my vacuum , spent most of day sorting tax papers and trying to clean up this messy office... it's finally getting kind of organized ... slowly... we bought one of those cube style bookcase units yesterday and there is tiny pieces of the foam all over my living room now from the packing box need to get it up before it gets all over house... good news is I think I am done buying furniture now...... maybe..... BIL came yesterday and ran more elec outlets in the garage for us... can now use my upright freezer, sure hope it still works ... we will see... would like to buy a quarter cow and fill it up , inlaws do that and it's so much better that the meat the stores carry here...

Have a good evening all! will try and visit more often now....

Nana

[Linked Image]
Nana's15 #398353 Feb 27th, 2018 at 09:13 PM
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
This one is closed....see you in the new CH

[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
________

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in March
Gardening in April
Gardening in May

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,862
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,007
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image