Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Frogger
40k Posts
OP Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
Here is a new one all fresh & clean for a new day !!
................ shewinks..................

[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
________

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
Thank you. I was just being lazy.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
Frogger
40k Posts
OP Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
You are welcomed and just an FYI: we are all lazy form time to time....and we are all entitled to it. bow

I will be going to bed soon. Bathroom & Kitchen is cleaned & I am bathed.

________

California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
Good morning. I can hardly wait for the hour to catch up to available daylight. Or something that jives with my sleeping pattern somewhat. Meanwhile, I'm up and waiting on daylight.
Teddy doesn't go to school today so I'm trying to think of something fun to do today. Not having a lot of luck.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
Star Child
3k Posts
Star Child
3k Posts
Good Morning, Around here its a day like all the others, try to get Baby boy to pick up after himself (he's 2 1/2 now) and keep Baby Girl happy, not to bad of a challenge. Looks like a nice day out so maybe we'll make it outside today.

May the wind always be at your back
and your keel in the water
Frogger
40k Posts
OP Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
Good Morning, Ladies !!

I am up & the house straightened, all ready for Emily & the boys. They will be hanging out here today , but I will not be home. badday

I am soon going to my Sister's, to stay with her as she had some minor surgery yesterday & her DH will be away working for 2 days.

Tina, good luck om finding something fun to do.

Shani. Great to see you !! Come back often !! How old is your Daughter now ??? I hope you get to enjoy the outside today !

________

Patriot
10k Posts
Patriot
10k Posts
Tina, how come Teddy is out of school today? Colby, who is in the 7th grade, has been moved up to 8th grade math. He should be in pre-algebra but went straight to algebra. So far he's make 100's on the work. Hope it keeps up. He has a photographic memory so school work is easy for him. He's very small for his age though so Shelley's trying, against the wishes of the school people, to keep him with his grade for the most part.

I'm eating peanut M&M's from a package that says "sharing size". Not gonna happen here. oink oink

California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
Teddy is out of school today because his teacher is out. They have gone nuts this year trying to keep from hiring subs. So they have been combining classes. There is usually 12 students per class with a teacher and two aides. Well, with 24 students and 4 aides with one teacher, the classroom is chaos. It is way too stressful on Teddy. So he is being kept out. They are not unhappy about it as it means one less in the chaos that is a cheapo school.
Super about Colby. That is problematic being the smallest/youngest in a class. How does Colby feel about it?

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
Super Granny
4k Posts
Super Granny
4k Posts

Hi all,

We have had a busy week... taught 3 days of school for Nicoli.. spent Thurs with my oldest dd, we both had to get new drivers licenses... so we did that first thing... was really surprised it didn't take very long... that was nice ... then we went and found me a new laptop... my old one just decided to overheat a few to many times... I like this one alright but keyboard is different so a little harder to type on.. I will get the hang of it eventually... She helped me to set it up... going to miss her a lot when she moves to NYC after the first of the year.. her hubby is already there... got his dream job, they inherited his Mom's house on Long Island... she stayed to keep the animals-but is driving 2 of the cats to him next week... they have 6... one of them she has to give shots every 3 days... they have decided to let his oldest dd move in after they leave... he doesn't want to rent it out.. and it needs a lot of work done before it could be sold..

Well I am going to go make some dinner... fold the towels... and curl up with a good book... tomorrow is the Somerset fair we like to go to.. and it's supposed to be in the 70's, so I don't have to worry about getting to hot...

Nana

[Linked Image]
California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
Have fun at the fair, Nana. You've earned it!

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
Frogger
40k Posts
OP Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
Bestofour: Good news about Coby. I too say how does Coby feel about it.

Nana: have a great time at the fair. The projected weather sounds wonderful !!!

Tomorrow I have errands to run & then my DH & I have a wedding to go to. A guy he works with is getting married. I think we will just be going to the wedding & not the reception though.

My "Grand-dog" went home today, so I think I will be going to bed soon. Sweet Dreams to you all.

________

California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
Sweet dreams to you too, Carol.
I am also going to bed.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
Northern Star
30k Posts
Online Crazy
Northern Star
30k Posts
Good morning, next years wood is split and piled outside to season....and I am sore. Getting older is no fun.

Nice to see everyone back and chatting again.

Grocery run today and bills to pay, even a simple day includes running.

GG has just informed me last night that she wants her own real working vac for Xmas lol I've created a monster.

~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt.
California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
I hope you can find something that fits her needs, Sunny.
Good morning. I am up too early on a Saturday. I think I'll try going back to bed until the sun begins to lighten things a little.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
Frogger
40k Posts
OP Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
I hope that you were able to go back to sleep Tina. Getting up too early is the pits.

Sunny. My sister has a smaller lightweight (so easy for a younger person to use) vacuum that costs like $19.99. I think it is a Bissell. it would be perfect for your GG. I will find out for sure on the brand. She got it at Wal-Mart.

Today is errands much like Sunny's then Rod & I will go to a wedding this afternoon. We have not been to a wedding in years, & now we will have like 5 to go to in a 2 month span. lol

________

California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
I did go back to sleep for a bit this morning. Then I worked around the house and did some laundry and fell into another little nap. I think I am good until bedtime tonight.
I hope you are having fun at the wedding, Carol.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
Super Granny
4k Posts
Super Granny
4k Posts

Afternoon all,

We went to the festival and got our exercise walking around... was so nice ,not to hot and cool breeze...liked seeing all the different crafts ...

Came home and rested a while and then hubby decided to help by putting away my iron skillet... problem.. it had water in it he couldn't see since he won't wear his glasses... so water went over floor. so decided it was as good a time as any to mop said floor... he decided to retreat to the back yard.... LOL! Speaking of backyard... you know it's legal here to grow pot.. our next door neighbors who are 3 guys from Iowa... renters.. have a grow somewhere in their house... doesn't bother us except growing pot smells like skunk , mostly in the mornings and evenings.. just when we like to sit outside... so hubby corralled one of them and told them .. he said he knew they could smell it but didn't realize it was traveling .. so they told hubby they would get a better filter and hopefully that will fix it... I know I can't open my bedroom window at night without thinking a skunk got run over close by... so really hope they fix this soon...house will have to be closed up soon enough...

Dinner is done, made a crockpot roast and veggies... should be enough for a couple days of meals... so tomorrow will be left overs for sure... and maybe Mon too..

Have a good evening all... off to put my kitchen back together....

Nana

[Linked Image]
Frogger
40k Posts
OP Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
I hope your neighbors can find something so that you do not have to "suffer" while they grow their legal pot. Gracious, I had no idea that pot smelled so bad growing. One would not think of that. (at least I did not think of that)

I am impressed that Joe even wanted/tried to help. But then I guess if the outcome was a scrubbed floor alls well that ends well, huh??

Tina. The wedding was an outdoor affair. The local College has walking trails & places to stop & picnic. Quite often wedding are held there as well. They even have small parking lots to accommodate the people. We sat in an area that had tiered seating, each "seat" was a big flat rock.
Seating area over looked a gazebo like area that extended over a small stream. That was where the wedding party & the minister stood.
Said stream had a man-made fountain coming out of it as well. AND Really very nice. temps in the mid 70's. We did not go to the reception, as Rod did not care to drive to it. So, as he is getting smarter in his old age, he informed me that "he is not hungry", & IF he should get hungry later he would probably just eat a sandwich. This did 2 things for him. 1) It avoided him getting told by me that I was not cooking since he felt the need to forgo a nice evening out complete with a meal. 2) he did not feel he needed to take me out to eat......There we were 4:30 in the afternoon, all dressed up & headed home...SMH.

I went to bed early tonight, woke up with a start. I was dreaming that I fell. So now I just took some meds as I has having muscle cramps.
Soon I will head back to sleep
Sweet Dreams

________

California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
I hope you get back to sleep easily, Carol.
Nana, it sounds like a very nice day that you had. I am glad. I hope you can get to open you windows soon.
Sweet dreams all.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
Northern Star
30k Posts
Online Crazy
Northern Star
30k Posts
It's nice to see a few people out having fun. I just want to stay in and rest today but that probably won't happen. lol

Frogger
40k Posts
OP Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
Good Morning. I slept well & hard when I went back to bed, Tina. BUT I woke at a bit after 5 am. rolz This early rising has got to stop !

Sunny, I hope you got some rest yesterday.

Today it is errands with DH. When we get back home I am hoping to get some bookwork done.

I wish everyone a good day.

________

California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
Good morning. I was up at 2 am for a couple of hours. but I got plenty of sleep overall. Today is getting ready or school day. I have Ted's bed torn apart for the washing machine. I trimmed nails yesterday. I may trim his hair today. We will see what today happens.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
Super Granny
4k Posts
Super Granny
4k Posts
Good Morning,

It is a beautiful day... got my bedding in washer.. cleaned out my catch all cupboard... redid meds containers for the week.. got laundry folded I washed last night... cut my coupons... now to figure out what I want for breakfast.. cereal most likely... and some hot tea.. going to dust and vacuum rest of house today... see if I can get hubby to go thru the VCR tapes and donate the ones we haven't watched in years.. must be 200 of them collecting dust... he hates to get rid of stuff...

Well off to eat and finish up cleaning... have a good day all!

Nana

[Linked Image]
California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
Good night all. I am counting minutes until I can crawl into clean bedding. Sweet dreams all.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
Northern Star
30k Posts
Online Crazy
Northern Star
30k Posts
Good morning...it is a cool one today, it reached the freezing point through the night. Time to collect apples this week for jelly.

I just got word that my Uncle-in-law's mom passed through the night so I will be baking and cooking today for the family. It is not so sad as strange as that may sound as she was suffering with stomach cancer for the past year..she is now at peace.

I also have a week of small projects to tackle. Busy, busy, busy.

Frogger
40k Posts
OP Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
Good Morning. I should be sleeping yet, but I thought I head a phone. That has happened before. I guess my body wants me to get up- why

Tina I hope you enjoyed your clean sheets.

Sunny, I am sorry for your family's loss.

Today is therapy, perhaps my last. We shall see what they tell me. After that I think I will go see my grandson's. winky

________

California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
Good morning.
I, too, am sorry for your loss, Sunny. Glad she is at peace now.
We are to have another hot one and possibly wet one. I am about as ready as I can be. Bring it on.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
Super Granny
4k Posts
Super Granny
4k Posts
Good Afternoon,

We had a short lesson today with Nicoli.. and Derek didn't feel well so all the kids are now here , the online school had a field trip today... but because of Nicoli's illness being triggered by overheating ( it was a hike.. ) we didn't do that.. Hubby mowed today... it's been so warm here for Sept... we are usually looking for much cooler temps..

Timothy is going to his first high school function today.. a bonfire rally.. he is getting to be such a big boy... time sure has flown... seems like they are all so much more grownup...

Well off to figure out dinner...

Nana

[Linked Image]
California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
Good evening. It was a busy day. I got all ready for rain tonight and tomorrow but it looks like it may fizzle out on us. I had some shopping and such to do. Plus a couple of errands. I am looking forward to my bed tonight.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
Sweet dreams all. I'm headed to bed.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
Frogger
40k Posts
OP Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
DH was in a temper tonight. I have no idea why.

My Middle grandson caught the flu from his Mom. Now why that is even worth mentioning is that she sent me a short video of him pulling a Kleenex out of the box, wiping his nose & then throwing the used Kleenex on the floor. after about 3 times of "cleaning" his nose, he picked up the used Kleenex & carried them to the trash. he is 17 months old...I just had to share.

Tomorrow is Tuesday so YAY !!!!!

________

Northern Star
30k Posts
Online Crazy
Northern Star
30k Posts
Sometimes it is best not to even question why DH is in a certain mood thumbup

Cute about the baby.

Hoping you get your rain Tina...still working on touch ups and such here.

California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
No rain here. There was some just south of us but it doesn't look like we'll get any to speak of. Next time.
So I'm off to get my kid to school. Good morning!

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
Star Child
3k Posts
Star Child
3k Posts
Another beautiful day here sunny and about 10C now (about 50F) supposedly warming up but we'll see bout that. Todays list of challenges, including remembering to lock the fridge as the toddler now is strong enough to open it on his own. And a special eye needs to be kept on Baby girl as she learned how to climb a stair this morning, just one so far but I`m sure the rest will follow soon. She`s 7 months now.

May the wind always be at your back
and your keel in the water
California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
I remember those days, Shani.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
Now to say good night. I got Teddy to school and stopped to shop and get gas this morning. Came home and cooked to see us through the heat wave the next few days. After I picked up Ted from school I came home and took a good nap. It was a good day. Now I'm looking forward to my bedtime.
Sweet dreams all.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
Frogger
40k Posts
OP Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
sounds like you had a full day, Tina. Good for you.

I wanted to go to bed at like 7 pm but I knew if I did I would be up around 2 or 3 am for the day,
However, I am headed to bed in a very few minutes.

Sweet Dreams wavy

________

Frogger
40k Posts
OP Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
Happy Fall everyone !!!.....I changed my Graphics today, as it was time, and when I was reducing the size of my new "Happy Fall" graphic, I lost its falling leaves...so sad.

as a side note: I use Pay Pal Credit on e-bay. Come to find out PPC (or e-bay?) changed their policies. It seems I HAVE to have a pay pal account in order to have/use my PP credit account !! I am more upset that no one told me this than I am about the policy change. Going to call PPC today when they open & complain.

________

California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
Good morning. I slept well. Today I plan oh doing nothing but work. Outside until it's too hot and some inside maybe. Wish me luck!

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
Northern Star
30k Posts
Online Crazy
Northern Star
30k Posts
Good afternoon...still catching up on tiny repairs and such.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in February
Gardening in March
Gardening in April

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,811
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,004
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image