Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#370991 Jun 6th, 2013 at 07:14 AM
OP Offline
[Linked Image]

There was one other post with those same pepper plants with some kind of disease... I said I would post up the results and here they are... what does everybody think? I started my next set of peppers (pablanos indoor)... I like them so much better and this time around they look so much better because ive learned so much since then. Those tomatoes in the back have suffered burn. I do not keep it in that greenhouse I actually put it in a partially shaded area close to the house and it is doing so much better. The burn was by putting it in the middle of my yARD. This picture includes:tomatoes that got burnt in heavy sun.. then u got blackberry, blueberry, raspberry (strawberries in my grow tent currently not this greenhouse), bell red pepper, chocolate bell pepper, cayenne, pepperonchini, and jalapeno... and a bean plant in front of those 2 huge basil plants in the back left shelving (also radishes are in front of those).... those peppers in the front have over 150 peppers easy .... most are small...... remember this waS a failed experiment and I did not properly vegetate them to the 2-3 feet they should've been... started those in late October indoors LOL

Last edited by jcbl00b0il; Jun 6th, 2013 at 07:20 AM.
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
well it looks like your doing a fine job,, and have found out what it takes for them to grow for you,, we all have to learn from our mistakes,, but once we found what works success is beautiful!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
"Grace without perfection is more to be desired than perfection without grace."
OP Offline
Yes so beautiful and so rewarding... im so eager to make my cayennes 6 feet tall... I know how and it will be done... every new plant that I have right now has a much thicker stem with many more nodes than I ever had in the past... these will be beasts of plants.... so many new flavors to try too (black jalapeno, choco habanero)... some of my favorites are the sweet mini Mexican peppers so much more flavor then a bell.... i have so many too.... it will be nice to share my success... funny how everyone i have spoke to has yellow plants due to the extreme heat here in ny and all the heavy rain and high winds... meanwhile all my plants are in pots so i have the power of mobility...never keep them in direct sunlight for to long or they droop... and i move them into shade 15 minutes later they are reaching for the sky again

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in March
Gardening in April
Gardening in May

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,862
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,007
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image