Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Official Taste Tester
10k Posts
Official Taste Tester
10k Posts
Thank you for the update angelblossom.

Tina I remember the outdoor room that you did awhile back. That alone would take more energy than I have to maintain.

[Linked Image]
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
good morning--I just woke up...Diane, thanks for the update.

And TK...Tina has more energy than I do for sure---she gets so very much done, it makes my head spin...

good gracious Sunny....MORE freezing rain ?...oh my...come on spring !!

[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
________

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
Ballard Beaver!
5k Posts
Ballard Beaver!
5k Posts
Good morning everyone. Hope they catch the other guy.

Plant smiles, grow giggles, harvest love.
Giggles
20k Posts
Giggles
20k Posts
Good morning : wavy , good rainy afternoon : boohoo
good rainy evening ahead : rspb

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"I Love Virginia!"
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
I have a class tomorrow from 9-4 continuing ed for Foster parenting, Problem is I've already had that class,and have been certified in it.
But Have to take it again,as all foster parents do that are in the foster connection in relative care program, "Behavior intervention training",, the same Book, the same test, the same instructor,, seems like they could add an update,or change it up a bit,, UGH,, to me it's a waste of time. At least the test will be easy.
Sure wanted to get in the yard ,, it's supposed to be in the low 70's,, what a waste of great weather to be stuck inside and bored for 7 hours. rolz

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
"Grace without perfection is more to be desired than perfection without grace."
Giggles
20k Posts
Giggles
20k Posts
Good morning all you bright eyed people : grin wavy

Goodness Diane, I agree with you, they could at least have an update, something new.

It rained here all day and night with thunder storms. Hope it's clear today. I want to walk to the library.

I just bought a 50" HDTV, and Bluray movie player and surround sound. I'm going to be moving (as soon as I move up on their list) and it will all fit perfectly on one long wall.
All this thanks to my husband. grin We have been separated for 25 years but he still helps me out from time to time, and this was a big one! thumbup

My grandson was here when they delivered it and set it up. His eyes got big and he said
"Wow grandma. yikes I'll give you my allowance for a year if you will give that to me!" lol

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"I Love Virginia!"
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
good Morning Shirley grin Congrats on the TV and Blueray,, Very Nice clap So you found a place?? That's wonderful! Will you have a yard or somewhere to plant?

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Giggles
20k Posts
Giggles
20k Posts
No yard, not that I can plant in anyway. But I will be able to have my small mosaic table and chair outside the door, and will be able to set a plant beside it, and I will have a bigger window which I will put a long table under and will be able to have plants on.

About the only thing I will have to buy will be a bed. Oh, and a vacuum cleaner.
Don't know how long it will take to move up the waiting list, just hope it won't be a real long time! It's really crowded in here with the TV !!! lol I know I should have waited until I moved but I just couldn't resist! grin

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"I Love Virginia!"
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
I don't blame you for not waiting,, grin It must seen like you have a movie screen inside your small apt now lol. I sure hope the list gets short really fast and you can move soon.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Giggles
20k Posts
Giggles
20k Posts
It does feel like a movie screen!

I'm ready to walk to town and pick up a layaway, then stop at the cleaners for a pair of slacks. I'd like to stop at the library but I guess I'll wait until Monday, have enough to carry.

After all that storm last night it is cold this morning!! rspb Guess it's back to wearing a jacket today.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"I Love Virginia!"
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
Good morning---

about the weather--yerp---here it got colder as well..I was just beginning to change over my closets & I decided not to--so now half of my winter stuff is on a spare bed in the computer room. Oh well, I amsure it will warm up by June, right ??

Shirley congrats on the new things---you can make popcorn now, turn off the lights & pretend you are at the movies--- bow

________

California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
Good morning. Sleeping in on a Saturday is a very good thing. I will putter around the house some and then take Teddy out fun shopping later.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
Ballard Beaver!
5k Posts
Ballard Beaver!
5k Posts
Good morning! I'm volunteering at a local race this morning. Since I can't run I think it'll help me feel more a part of the running community again. Rain and more rain here.

Giggles
20k Posts
Giggles
20k Posts
Carol that's exactly what my oldest son and I do on Sunday evenings! grin He's looking forward to this Sunday.

I should have worn a warmer jacket when I went out. That wind felt like it was straight off and ice pack!! boohoo

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"I Love Virginia!"
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Well I handled the class today,, the instructor let 6 of us out early,, the rest of them( Fosterparents) had not yet been certified so they had to stay for the whole day,, and Yep I got another certificate for another year LOL,, Soooo Since I got out early I went by a nursery or two notme and got some more plant and the boys and I got busy. Also bought another wheel barrow, the one I had was falling apart I was due an new one thumbup

Cheryl so happy you got to help with the race,, the connection to it I know was important to you grin

Shirley Now don't catch a cold walking around and not warm enough tapfoot kissie

The boys and I are going to watch the new Hobbit movie now,, clap

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Giggles
20k Posts
Giggles
20k Posts
Good Morning flwr

Diane, I didn't walk in the rain, but the other day when we had the storming downpour my son got caught out in it walking, then had a gravelly voice that sounded like bronchitis. He's OK now though, he's tough.

What plants did you get? My son asked me just the other day, "You're about ready for some new flowers aren't you?" I'll bet that's what I'll get for Mothers Day. clap

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"I Love Virginia!"
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Originally Posted by Shirley4
Good Morning flwr

Diane,

What plants did you get?

I made a topic of it //www.agardenersforum.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/368303/Re_Teaching_Grandsons_the_joy_.html#Post368303

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Ballard Beaver!
5k Posts
Ballard Beaver!
5k Posts
Good morning. Up a little early, not sure if I'm up for good though. I'll try to sleep a little more. I may try to plant some seeds today but afraid to due to the neighbors car thinking my raised bed makes a great litter box. Maybe I'll look into some sort of tall fencing to wrap around it.

California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
Fencing won't deter a determined cat. Unless you can actually put fencing over it completely. Cats and other critters are a pain like that.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
Ballard Beaver!
5k Posts
Ballard Beaver!
5k Posts
Not even if it's tall enough? Hmm, not sure what to do that won't make my garden look funny. Had a productive day. Laundry is almost done. Finished a book I started yesterday, went swimming with two of the kids, got my pill organizer and filled it up for the week, and painted my nails with some new liquid sand nail polish I found. Now I'm relaxing, watched an episode of Dr. Who and thinking of a nap while it's still early enough before I have to make dinner. Making club sandwiches tonight.

Giggles
20k Posts
Giggles
20k Posts
flwr Good Monday morning flwr

The other day I bought a skirt, blouse and necklace at a dress shop downtown. I left the skirt to be altered. I hadn't looked into the box with the necklace since I brought it home until yesterday. When I opened it I saw two of them in there! I checked my receipt to make sure they hadn't charged me for two, but they hadn't. I will call them today to let them know I have it, in case they are frantically look for one, and take it to them Wed. when I go to pick up my skirt. I was shocked when I opened that box!

Friday I told my grandson he could bring one of his wrestling movies to watch on the new TV today. He's excited. I will be quilting!! I hate wrestling. I hope this phase passes with him soon.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"I Love Virginia!"
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Cheryl I've heard of putting cayenne pepper sprinkled in the gardens for cats Not sure if it works tho. Good Luck.

Shirley a lot of people wouldn't be that honest,,to call the store and let them know they placed an extra item in the bag, Good for you to return it kissie

Over the week end my asst supervisor had a heart attack and had emergency surgery, and My Boss is out of the states on vacation, it's going to be an interesting week at work for sure. We had just contracted a lot of new Doctors to fill Rx's for, so lots more work is coming in, I doubt my Boss will come back from Europe early. zoink
Good Morning Monday boohoo

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
Just in for a quick "HI". I have a lot to do before I go to my daughters.

I mudst say though, while I can get on the forum---it is VERY, VERY slow loading from place to place. rolz why

Sunny, & everyone else, have a great day---

Beautiful day here so far....

________

California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
Good morning. The forum does have occasional issues for me too. And why I am not posting as much as my normal.
Today is a dental appointment for my son. Tomorrow a doctor appointment. Busy days.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in February
Gardening in March
Gardening in April

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,811
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,004
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image