Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Official Problem Child!
5k Posts
OP Offline
Official Problem Child!
5k Posts
PS.......

Originally Posted by angelblossom
The boys were out of school all day but I had to go to work. When I got home and ready to pull in the drive way, I discovered they used sidewalk Chalk and drew an Easter Scene 0n my drive way. A Crucifix on a hill and rabbits and eggs and people kneeling praying ( a little drizzle of rain had blurred some of it, the boys had to point it some of it out and tell me what it is/was) shewinks but it was pretty cool. one of them had even stepped on a beetle and drew a grave RIP for it,, lol. AND the kitchen was cleaned up, Not a dirty dish or glass anywhere!,, They are learning that Grandma works hard and everyone needs to clean up after them selves. Nice to come home to things like that grin BTW I didn't pull on up in the drive way,, I parked in the street and walked up the drive way to look at their Mural :wink: which reminds me I need to pull the car up before it gets dark.

Awww...that's nice! You are raising them right.

Rach just called and said they made it home safe.
I cried so bad when they left...gets worse every time.
Brennan is not the 7 year old boy he was when they left here...he is almost 14 now. I have missed him "growing up". tears

[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
[Linked Image]

~Cinja~

You're not really drunk until you're speaking fluent Ozzy Osbourne.
Super Granny
4k Posts
Super Granny
4k Posts
Oh Cindy Faye... I know what you mean about them growing up... seems to much faster than when our kids were kids.... our Timothy is 11... just how did that happen.... and the oldest two grands are almost 23! that really blows my mind when it occurs to me... and my oldest grandaughter is pregnant.... now when did I get old enough to be a great grandmother? just isn't possible............

Went and got the candy for the eggs tomorrow... looks like it will be a decent day so we can hide them outdoors, I hope... it can rain all it wants tomorrow night just not till then....
Got the stuff for the ham glaze too and picked up our taxes .. they efile them but have to sign them... actually getting a little back so that will help pay for vacation in July...
Got the laundry going now and going to go up and dust upstairs.. run the vacuum and mop the kitchen... may make the mashed taters tonight but will probably wait till morning to do them... hands hurt so not wanting to peel taters right now.... got a 11 lb ham to heat up, and thinking the taters and gravy and the deviled eggs and some brocolli and the bunny cake will be dinner... it's funny it's not the grands that want the want the bunny cake its my kids that request it...LOL!
Well off to get busy.... house just won't clean itself.... whatever happened to those robot helpers we were supposed to have by the 2000's... LOL!
Happy Easter all.......
Nana

[Linked Image]
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
WOW Nana you stay sooooo busy,, And I thought I was busy! I'm taking the boys out to eat tomorrow,, I really don't feel like cooking a big meal. Wish we could come to your house Nana grin

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
"Grace without perfection is more to be desired than perfection without grace."
Super Granny
4k Posts
Super Granny
4k Posts
You all would be more than welcome... we can always find room for a few more....LOL! remember I once had 13 people living in my house......

I finished the laundry - now have to fold it ... thats the part I could use a robot for ... for some reason I just don't like folding clothes...

Well it's getting late and I am getting tired.. bettet go fold and get myself to bed... early dinner tomorrow means up early to cook.... LOL!

Nana

[Linked Image]
California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
An early dinner also means an early clean up, hopefully with helping hands, Nana. And leftovers to snack on for dinner.
I took part of my stovepipe apart and took it on down to the fireplace store. About $1000 later, I will have a new pipe that should last the rest of my life. And it will be done correctly. Not like the current set up. It will be pretty and shiny up there on my new roof.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OMG that was so much fun, skating!!! clap I can't believe I even got out there. I was shakey at first, nervous but I got my footing and rhythm grin . After about 45 minutes my ankles were hurting boohoo , But I DID IT bow ! Julian said GRANDMA you're too old to skate shock but you still do it that's so funny Grandma lol . HMMM Looks like a memory builder for him thumbup :wink:

Nana get good rest tonight,, Hope you have help with everything tomorrow kissie

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Giggles
20k Posts
Giggles
20k Posts
breakfast Good morning everyone. Going over to my sons later today for dinner and to watch the kids hunt for eggs.

Diane, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself and I wish I could have seen you out there
skating lol

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"I Love Virginia!"
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Diane

I am impressed with the story of you an boys.. Wonderful.......You did good an deserve being pampered on your day.
ow happy Easter.
How did you celebrate that with the 3 boys.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
PS... My horse isn't here, this is my Nitemare..
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Shirley I have a blister on my foot from those skates boohoo BUT it was worth it,, Will I ever do it again?,, I doubt it,, lol I was lucky I didn't fall, 'almost did a dozen times at first but managed to stay upright.
Boys are up got their Easter Baskets~ More toys/itune cards than Candy this year notme

Happy Easter Everyone flwr

Dodge we are going out to eat,, I still have laundry to do,, and have to go by walgreens to pick up a RX, so my work is never done, BUT,, today's work will be easier by not cooking :wink:

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
I had both of my girls and their families with me today---and They all went to church with me---the ushers weree nice & didnt split up pews so as to fill the comunion line----so just my family took it together--it was so nice---and then here for5 lunch----I had a turkey breast, scalloped potatoes, deviled eggs, corn, green beans & rolls. For dessert we had birthday cake in honor of my oldest's birthday on April 3. It was a wonderful day and the weather was great----

Happy Easter to all--- wavy

________

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Thats an ideal day carol.....Happy for you.
Our day here was nice for Church.Then it rained all day.
Ate at sisters , came hope son called an His wife was throwing up an sick . He could not come.. His oldest Was throsint up friday an saturday..11 times.
Now they are ok...I told them stay home. Raining here an muddy an cold.

My brother had a egg hunt set out in his large yard for his inlawa..Got rained out.
Not a happy day in Pa.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
I am sorry, Dodge.
A lot of Ca is getting rained on but not me. Had most of my kids here today all at once. We ate and visited and shared some gifts I have been collecting. My fridge still smells like deviled eggs. I has been a good day. Back to school tomorrow.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Tina glad your day went well.;o)

Now son just said the baby who is 2, threw up all over her bed. Thats 3 out of 4 sick right in a row.. only son is safe so far.
I never heard of such a thing.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Oh My Dodge, Hope your Family feels better real soon!,,

Carol and Tina sounds like your day went great, family time is awesome glad you enjoyed your day!

Ours was quiet after we went out to eat, Beautiful day out, sliding door was open all day nice warm breeze coming in and I actually took a nap this afternoon.

everyone here already has Pj's on and settling for the night,,

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
Hi everyone--I'm back..

Dodge---Thanks for the kind words----One of the best parts of my day was seeing my grandson & taking him to church with me as well----sounds like the flu has hit PA, along with the rain---I hope the rain goes way soon & that it take the flu along with it---and I hope it stays away from you !!!

Tina--sounds like you had a good family day as well----It is THE best, isnt it ??? Good for you !!

Diane---an eating out is a good day for you, a lot less stress--the only down side is no left over dessert---butyoiu could fix that easily enough---already being in in pj's sounds restful !!!
_________
_________

back (11:22pm) to add a G'nite & Blessings to everyone--

________

Giggles
20k Posts
Giggles
20k Posts
breakfast Good morning all wavy

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"I Love Virginia!"
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Good Morning Shirley grin we are going to have a nice day today and rain for tues and wed. Yep spring is here thumbup

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Digger
500 Posts
Digger
500 Posts
Well... There is a dusting of snow on my back deck this morning!
APRIL FOOL'S!!!!! Yuck rspb

[Linked Image]
Northern Star
30k Posts
Online Crazy
Northern Star
30k Posts
Good morning...

Thanks to whomever sent the warmer weather...down to about 3 ft of snow in my yard grin

~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt.
California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
Good morning. We are ready for heading back to school. It has been a great two weeks off together. But eager to get back to the school routine.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Vergood.
Sun just came out 40º now

Guess I will go hunt onion set.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
well it is the same old same old here---it is like a swamp in my back yard--and I know that many of you are tired of me saying that every year---but it is waht it is---I do have the raised bed planteds now though so those I will plant in a week or 2..I will at least have onions & lettuce.

Happy Easter Morning to yoiu all--and yes, back to routine---well, after I set the house back to rights today--- lol

________

Official Problem Child!
5k Posts
OP Offline
Official Problem Child!
5k Posts
Good morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~closed~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Linked Image]

~Cinja~

You're not really drunk until you're speaking fluent Ozzy Osbourne.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in March
Gardening in April
Gardening in May

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,868
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,007
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image