Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u306/sbreland_photos/garden%20forum/Garden.jpg

Jiffymouse, Here is pic you wanted to see. Sorry it took so long, I am trying to figure out how to do pics.

Sherri
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
sherri, if you put [img] in front of your link (no space between) and [/img] at the end of your link, again with no space, it will come up like this

[img][/img]

just make sure the picuter is small enough!

Last edited by Jiffymouse; May 1st, 2007 at 08:06 PM. Reason: oops, picture too big!
OP Offline
I tried to resize before I sent but the first picture did not upload fully and it was the one I resiZed. Then, when I redid everything and got the full picture, I guess I was so excited I forgot to resize it!! Oh, and with all my trials and tribulations with the picture, somehow it is now my screensaver??!??!! Hadn't figured that one out yet. But I will keep trying.

Sherri
Wow, that's impressive! clap

How'd you do that? How long did it take?

Amanda / Zone 6
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
good looking sprouts. i'd say, cut out the dead parts and then let it grow! maybe repot, but pot into the same sized pot, just refresh the soil and get rid of the dead parts. i'd love to see it when it gets bigger. i counted 5 babies! thumbup

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in March
Gardening in April
Gardening in May

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,862
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,007
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image