Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#358676 Jul 11th, 2012 at 12:21 PM
OP Offline
Hello everyone. I have been into gardening since I was a kid (about 30 years) Just basic stuff roses, tomatos, peppers and pumpkins. I dabble with this and that but are my every year plants.
I just recently moved to this area.The home I bought is totally over grown with ivy, grapes and weeping willows. I have been trying to get the ivy gone but just having problems it is a long hard process. I just recently removed all the grapes that were up in the trees and power lines but Will not do more to them till after they fruit. There is suppose to be 60 + pounds on it. :wink: The willow trees will most likely be fully removed for they are not straight and we have faced it they are just plum ugly in the state they are the lot just is not big enough for these.
Well this is my story. I read about the slugs and found an interresting way to get them. Going to try the dog food method in the morning. I just bought some swash and a cantalope plant and noticed last night they were crawling on them. I do not want the ate like my habinaro pepper.
I like the few articles I read and decided this might be a fun place to hang out so I signed up.
Ok enough for now? See you all around

MelindaWA #358679 Jul 11th, 2012 at 02:37 PM
California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
Welcome, Melinda. You have found a great place to begin your online garden of friends.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
MelindaWA #359188 Aug 2nd, 2012 at 03:24 AM
Hi from Argentina!

Last edited by Elgoibar; Aug 2nd, 2012 at 03:27 AM.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in February
Gardening in March
Gardening in April

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,811
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,004
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image