Hi All!

What a weird spring we've had here in WA! The dry side of the state has been wet for nearly a month now. Everyone has either waited a long time to plant or is replanting.

I'm a newbie gardener and bought too many Ozette potatoes from the feedstore where I work. I was wondering if anyone had extra dahlia tubers or peony tubers or even iris or tulips to share? I know it is late in the season and I can wait until fall, I will have more potatoes to trade. They are unique fingerlings as they are frost tolerant and once you plant them in your garden you don't have to replant. They are not needy as other potatoes can be. I only use fish fertilizer on my garden, the kind you have to mix with water. They will grow in the heat (here) or in the cold like where the came from - the mountains of Peru!

My boyfriend figured out that if he dug me a garden space I would use it! Now he's working on landscaping! So maybe later I will send some before and after pics. We need suggestions for drought tolerant plants. The soil is sand / loam and we do know how to amend it.

IF you want some Ozettes, let me know what you have to trade. WE will work something out! :)

L.

[Linked Image]
"My Treasures do not clink together or glitter. They gleam in the sun and neigh in the night"

Old Arab Proverb