Rate Thread
#315462 Apr 28th, 2010 at 08:00 PM
Merme Offline OP
Grande Damme
20k Posts
OP Offline
Grande Damme
20k Posts
Anybody else have crazy dreams? I certainly do from time to time.

The other night I dreamed I had a very large package of lunchmeat I could not open. Try as I might, I couldn't get the wrapper off!

You won't believe this, but when I woke up, I was tearing at my pillow, trying to rip the fabric off of it! haha

That wouldda made such a mess!

But one big package of lunchmeat, huh?

I musta been hungry.

What about you? Have you had any strange or funny dreams of late?

Merme

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

We were given two hands to hold, two eyes to see, two ears to listen & two legs to walk. But why were we given only one heart?
The other heart was given to another for us to find.
Merme #315471 Apr 28th, 2010 at 08:28 PM
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
I dream I win the lottery all the time, My daughter dreams I win it too, But I never do rolz

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
"Grace without perfection is more to be desired than perfection without grace."
angelblossom #315472 Apr 28th, 2010 at 08:34 PM
Merme Offline OP
Grande Damme
20k Posts
OP Offline
Grande Damme
20k Posts
Win the lottery, huh?

Wouldn't that be a fantastic dream-come-true?!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

We were given two hands to hold, two eyes to see, two ears to listen & two legs to walk. But why were we given only one heart?
angelblossom #315473 Apr 28th, 2010 at 08:38 PM
Ballard Beaver!
5k Posts
Ballard Beaver!
5k Posts
If only I could remember all of the crazy dreams I've had I could've written a book by now. Plus, there are the crazy things I do and say in my sleep that someone should record someday. Aros has cracked up at me numerous times. He does funny stuff sometimes too, but not as often I do.
The craziest and most vivid dream I ever had was when I was taking chantix. I was on a school bus equipped with machine guns, on an aircraft carrier. The bus drove out of one of the lower decks of the ship and into one of the lower decks of another where the guns began shooting. Then, I obtained a piece of paper, I think it was a letter, that had something to do with my work but in my dream it was the whole reason we were at war and therefore a big deal that I had been able to get a hold of it. I laughed so much after I woke up from that one. What a weird mix of too many video games, work, and trying to quit smoking. When I was younger I had a dream I had liposuction and I woke up to a very bad stomach ache and I often dream of needing to use the bathroom and either I can't find one or it won't come out, lol. I wake up needing to use the bathroom.

[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]

Plant smiles, grow giggles, harvest love.
chermoni #315493 Apr 29th, 2010 at 04:26 AM
Northern Star
30k Posts
Online Crazy
Northern Star
30k Posts
badday yes if I'm stressed I dream.

I have the re-occurring 'can't find my locker at school or get the lock opened' lol

I'm in a large building and can't find my way out then I have to find my way down a path and can't see then I have to run but can't move... Very troubling dream at times...those all started from being caught into a house fire as a teen...and they still haunt me.

Guess it's the minds way of dealing with things.

~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt.
Sunflowers #315569 Apr 29th, 2010 at 04:44 PM
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
I remember that I had a dream, and I remember if it was good or bad---BUT I often forget the dream itself--I will try harder to remember tonight. bow

________

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
JunieGirl #315612 Apr 30th, 2010 at 04:46 AM
Merme Offline OP
Grande Damme
20k Posts
OP Offline
Grande Damme
20k Posts
When I was younger, I used to dream constantly that I was a very good tap dancer! Everywhere I went in my dreams, I was tap dancing!

After the amputation, I started dreaming that I am a terrific skater who glides everywhere effortlessly & in perfect balance on one foot!

lol

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Merme #315624 Apr 30th, 2010 at 04:57 AM
Northern Star
30k Posts
Online Crazy
Northern Star
30k Posts
lol

I like the odd dream I have that I'm flying.

~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt.
Sunflowers #315742 Apr 30th, 2010 at 04:11 PM
Eva Offline
Merme that is too funny!

I have crazy ones too! Here lately I have oes where I have something I really want then I wake up really sad... I think I like the crazy one better!

[Linked Image]
~Believing in God for a miracle~

The sunshine is calling me, the dirt says come and play, the little seeds yawn for a nap, the weeds yell go away!
Eva #315794 May 1st, 2010 at 07:31 AM
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
last night I drempt I was in a blackberry orchard.
The trelis that was being used was your normal trelis except that the slats were hoizontal forming little narrow shelves.
all along each section, (across & down too), was 4 mesh bags (like what cherry tomatoes are in sometimes at the store??) with green/red blackberries in them.

The idea was when the berries were ripe they would be ready to take to market---crazy huh???
BTW none of these ripening berries were any longer attached to the vines that were there... why

I u sed to dream that I was falling---but then I never did land--I guess my mind had no frame of reference for landing???

Flying, huh, Tamara???? lol

________

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
JunieGirl #315806 May 1st, 2010 at 08:08 AM
Merme Offline OP
Grande Damme
20k Posts
OP Offline
Grande Damme
20k Posts
Dreams of falling and dreams of flight are fairly common for most people from what I understand. I have often dreamed both at one time or another but haven't dreamed the falling one in a long time.

Sometimes my dreams are terribly complex, like yours, Carol. I use those complex dreams to show me how I am really feeling about an issue.

I don't believe in direct dream "interpretation"... I tend to think of dreams more as indicators for personal feelings.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Merme #315848 May 1st, 2010 at 11:19 AM
Eva Offline
I had one that I was held at gun point and made to eat a bowl of HAIR! It was so nasty!!! I woke up gagging!

[Linked Image]
~Believing in God for a miracle~

The sunshine is calling me, the dirt says come and play, the little seeds yawn for a nap, the weeds yell go away!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in March
Gardening in April
Gardening in May

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,862
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,007
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image