Print Thread
Rate Thread
#295716 Sep 20th, 2009 at 09:05 AM
The Gnome
3k Posts
OP Offline
The Gnome
3k Posts
teach At the top left of the new pages, you may have noticed the > > > or : : : or rose rose rose
Those are currently just place keepers, but the intended use is as Breadcrumbs like we have here on the forum:

A Gardener's Forum » Forums » General Discussion » The Banter Hall
» Willy's Other Log

Does anyone have any thoughts, likes or dislikes about Breadcrumbs as a navigational aid? Do you ever use them as links back and forward? why

California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
I am not finding the bread crumbs. I often use my 'go back' button to actually go back a page. I use mostly 'active topics' to find and respond to posts. If I want to get to a forum quickly like to open anew CH I do use the "A Gardener's Forum » Forums » General Discussion » The Banter Hall
» Willy's Other Log"
then click on Banter Hall.
Are those the breadcrumbs?

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
Tina #295741 Sep 20th, 2009 at 11:04 AM
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
i do use them here on the forum. always have. they work well. haven't looked at the roses yet. still hiding in my hollow log.

A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Originally Posted by Wild Willy
teach At the top left of the new pages, you may have noticed the > > > or : : : or rose rose rose
Those are currently just place keepers, but the intended use is as Breadcrumbs like we have here on the forum:

» Willy's Other Log

Does anyone have any thoughts, likes or dislikes about Breadcrumbs as a navigational aid? Do you ever use them as links back and forward? why

I usually use the back button also,, or go to the forum list,, but that is because I know how to navigate on here,, maybe the "bread crumbs" would be a great use to a new member or someone just looking around. grin

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
"Grace without perfection is more to be desired than perfection without grace."
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
Originally Posted by angelblossom
Originally Posted by Wild Willy

» Willy's Other Log

I usually use the back button also,, or go to the forum list,, but that is because I know how to navigate on here,, maybe the "bread crumbs" would be a great use to a new member or someone just looking around. grin

me 3--I usually do as Diane & Tina do.....

[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
________

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in February
Gardening in March
Gardening in April

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,812
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,004
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image