Print Thread
Rate Thread
#284847 Jun 8th, 2009 at 01:03 AM
Twinkle
3k Posts
OP Offline
Twinkle
3k Posts
WOW! It has been so long since I have posted on here but that has never meant that I don't consider this place home and you, my family. I have had alot of good and bad things that has happened over the last few months but I won't bore you with that (at least right now)! I just wanted to say THANKS for my birthday wishes! grin Diane and I talked today......a day that has been long overdue! IT COMPLETELY MADE MY DAY and on top of her phone call, I come in the house to find A MESSAGE FROM CINDY!!!!! kissie kissie bop My love and big smiles go out with this message today......Diane, Cindy, giggles, carol, lynne, and to you Cheryl......I got your card sometime ago after I had moved and it really meant alot that you remembered me and just wanted to say happy spring! SO COOL!
It is so late now (after having a movie marathon and yes........seen them all before) so I am gonna git! I will do better about checking in with you all. I have gotten so rusty with the keyboard because all I ever do is check mail then log off. You all mean so much to me and I see that apparently I mean alot to some of you that you would remember me today. I want to catch up on everyone and just laugh like we used to, so soon on my end I PROMISE! I hope everyone is well and happy, I am getting there! Talk to you soon! :ding:

[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]

OUR HOME NEEDS OUR GNOME!
Purl One
30k Posts
Purl One
30k Posts
Hi Wendy - it's so good to see you! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Just wanted to say that my daughter will be in your state this week. She is flying down to her friend in SC this morning, and then they are driving to Manchester, TN to attend the Bonnaro Concert Festival tomorrow. It's a 4 day event with tons of bands playing. Have you ever heard of it? I am the nervous mother, what with her flying alone, and then the kids are driving in a mini cooper for over 4 hours to this event.

Anywho, I'd love to hear what you've been up to lately. Have the fairs started yet? Have you made some more wonderful scenes to sell at them?

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Wendy kissie Good to see you here! I'm so glad you had Very happy Birthday!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
"Grace without perfection is more to be desired than perfection without grace."
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
flwrWendy, so good to see you posting!!! I hope that is shades of things to come. We miss your 'smiling face' around here.--Come back soona and 'sit a spell'--

I hope your birthday was a good one, take care......

________

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
Giggles
20k Posts
Giggles
20k Posts
Twinkles, we have missed you on here!! Diane and I mention you often, wondering what you are up to, and if you are still making those beautiful scenes you make.
I hope so! Mine is still sitting on top of my entertainment center!

I love having a movie marathon once in awhile too!!! I do that when I just want to 'veg out'. It's cool!!

Hope you did something fun or enjoyable on you Birthday!! kissie

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"I Love Virginia!"
Shirley4 #284986 Jun 8th, 2009 at 07:55 PM
Twinkle
3k Posts
OP Offline
Twinkle
3k Posts
Two days in a row here posting. Maybe it will become a habit for me again? why grin And yes, I am still in the fairy scene business. I have done 2 shows already and have the big one again over the July 4th weekend. I have started setting a pattern with them where I ACTUALLY take home more money than I came with (even after eating and shopping myself). I have lots of new things I make and when I get a chance I will post some. Thanks to other animal "rescuers" here around town I have a endless supply of small vaccine bottles which I re-use (after cleaning of course) to make bottles of fairy tonics and potions. They are really cute and quick and easy to make! Also into glass tile pendants now with fairy and "new age" images on them.

Lynne, yes I have heard of Bonaroo. Mom and I talked about doing a vendor booth of food there for our kitties (we are non-profit) but we would have to camp there and that is something NEITHER OF US DO uhuhh nervous and the crowds are just too much. BUT I hope your daughter has fun and I am sure she will be safe!

Gonna get ready for bed but may check back here before I go to sleep.

shots

Giggles
20k Posts
Giggles
20k Posts
Wendy, I am so glad that you are making some money with your fairy scenes. I sure hope we get to see pictures of the new things you are making, soon!! It all sounds delightful....I might want to buy one of those little bottles with some fairy potion or maybe fairy dust in it. Really want to see what you do with those.
Lots of luck on the coming up big 4th fair!! kissie

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"I Love Virginia!"
Shirley4 #285005 Jun 9th, 2009 at 04:44 AM
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Originally Posted by Shirley4
Wendy, I am so glad that you are making some money with your fairy scenes. I sure hope we get to see pictures of the new things you are making, soon!! It all sounds delightful....I might want to buy one of those little bottles with some fairy potion or maybe fairy dust in it. Really want to see what you do with those.
Lots of luck on the coming up big 4th fair!! kissie

Me too I'd love to see them!,,, grin

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Wendy

Good luck in your Business.......

Maybe this winter you can entertain us..???

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
PS... My horse isn't here, this is my Nitemare..
Purl One
30k Posts
Purl One
30k Posts
Originally Posted by faerywatcher
I have lots of new things I make and when I get a chance I will post some. Thanks to other animal "rescuers" here around town I have a endless supply of small vaccine bottles which I re-use (after cleaning of course) to make bottles of fairy tonics and potions. They are really cute and quick and easy to make! Also into glass tile pendants now with fairy and "new age" images on them.

I, too, would LOVE to see your new creations!

Lynne, yes I have heard of Bonaroo. Mom and I talked about doing a vendor booth of food there for our kitties (we are non-profit) but we would have to camp there and that is something NEITHER OF US DO uhuhh nervous and the crowds are just too much. BUT I hope your daughter has fun and I am sure she will be safe!

I don't blame you for not wanting to camp - I don't do that either! I read that they are expecting 100,000 people at the festival at Bonaroo!!! AND... it's supposed to be thunderstorms every day there this week! shock Not my idea of fun! My daughter and her friend are volunteering, and they don't get the money we had to lay out back, until they have completed all the shifts over the 4 days, so even if many leave due to weather, they will have to stay til the very end! So aside from worrying about everything else, I have to worry about lightening strikes and heavy rain as well - like we had earlier this morning. A mother's job is never done, huh? kissie

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
The Bird Man
5k Posts
The Bird Man
5k Posts
Don't make me drive over there and get you!!! Return to me.

[Linked Image]
Kingdoms RAGE and go to war...but the PEasants plant potatoes..

EARTH FIRST! (we'll strip-mine the OTHER planets later.)
Thornius #285270 Jun 10th, 2009 at 08:24 PM
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Originally Posted by Thornius
Don't make me drive over there and get you!!! Return to me.

lol lol See Wendy Now we have a volunteer to go get you lol lol

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Twinkle
3k Posts
OP Offline
Twinkle
3k Posts
haha grin

Giggles
20k Posts
Giggles
20k Posts
Don't stay away from here too long, Wendy, or it will get easier to stay away for weeks!! boohoo

Please get some pics together for us! grin

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"I Love Virginia!"

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in March
Gardening in April
Gardening in May

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,861
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,007
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image