Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#279263 May 9th, 2009 at 07:04 AM
gardenz Offline OP
OP Offline
wavy Long gone. So long, in fact, I had to reregister all over again. But it's certainly well worth it!

Seems so many hits I'd get off Google for plant info I was researching would lead me here to Gardeners Helper. Duh! bop Figured "Why not just go back to the source in the first place and stick around?"
Which is just what I'm hoping to do.

Glad to be 'back in the fold'. grin

"Live & Thrive With Passion, Compassion, Humor & Style"
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Originally Posted by gardenz

Seems so many hits I'd get off Google for plant info I was researching would lead me here to Gardeners Helper. Duh! bop Figured "Why not just go back to the source in the first place and stick around?"
Which is just what I'm hoping to do.

Glad to be 'back in the fold'. grin

[Linked Image]

We Hope you stick around with us too! Good to have you back! clap

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
"Grace without perfection is more to be desired than perfection without grace."
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
Welcome back--my name is Carol wavy

[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
________

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
Purl One
30k Posts
Purl One
30k Posts
Welcome Back!!!

Please remind this tired old brain which part of NJ you are in? I am in Rockland County, NY on the border of Mahwah in Bergen County. I am thinking you are farther south since your profile says your zone is 7A?

What kind of gardening have you been doing, and what kinds of searches that have brought you back here?

Pull up a chair and join us in banter when you have time to catch up, ok?

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
gardenz Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by plants 'n pots
Pull up a chair and join us in banter when you have time to catch up, ok?

rolz Hmmmm? "banter", eh? With me bantering can sometimes be synonymous w/ "seemingly endless blatherings" snooz You may be sorry you extended that invitation :wink: since I'll rarely pass up an opportunity to, eh...banter...er...I mean chat. Yeah, that's it...Chat. lol

Thank you all for the 'welcome backs'. I think it must be at least a couple years since I last posted here. The set up, platform and options easy to navigate and pleasurable. As well as the company, too. clap

Just a brief (hah) catch-up bio: "gardenz" is my universal-gardening-forum-persona. But I'll answer to "Linda" as well. I hail from central Joisey, a bit north and east of Trenton. Been gardening for over 25 years now (20 of which have been organic); I love cottage-style gardens; believe the only proper "color palette" or "garden design" is whatever the heck pleases you. I'm mostly into perennials but rarely met an annual I didn't like, too; grow a lot from seed (although not as much lately); my favorite tool is my half-moon edger because I'm anal about keeping neat, curved edges to all my beds; and I never trust a gardener who calls themselves "an expert" since we're all still learning and nobody knows everything. Ever. Especially in gardening.

I Google (aka: research) because I'm a researcher at heart and it helps with my writing. Oh, and I love to create faerie gardens. I'm talking, teeny, tiny faeries. The last entry I made on one of my blogs (listed down there under my sig line) has a slide show of my last year's Faerie Farm. I've got to get back to writing on that thing one of these days. But now...I'd rather spend time writing here for a change. See, I told you how easy it is for me to...eh..."banter". grin

"Live & Thrive With Passion, Compassion, Humor & Style"
Grande Damme
20k Posts
Grande Damme
20k Posts
Hi Linda ~ it's nice to have you back.

All of my people are from Trenton and I grew up on the PA side of the river. You have great weather for gardening down there! (No pun intended... although you are in "the garden state").

We also like to see pictures here....

Merme

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

We were given two hands to hold, two eyes to see, two ears to listen & two legs to walk. But why were we given only one heart?
The other heart was given to another for us to find.
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Gardenz

Your never too young to Learn.............We give lots of answers.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
PS... My horse isn't here, this is my Nitemare..

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in March
Gardening in April
Gardening in May

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,873
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,007
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image