Rate Thread
#271227 Mar 29th, 2009 at 07:57 AM
Jimmy V Offline OP
Critter Keeper
5k Posts
OP Offline
Critter Keeper
5k Posts
Yesterday I went to buy dog food. A lady friend of mine that worked at Petsmart let me over to a rescue group that had a Basset hound as well as a Border Collie mix that someone had thrown out of a window of a moving truck . Yep you guessed right they are now part of my home. Both full of love and love to be petted. They came as one because they were buddies where one goes so goes the other. Both are males Angelo will be neutered this week. Yes I know I am a sucker can't help it really don't want to help it they follow me everywhere and get along with the other dogs (Allie is beginning to learn to share her daddy).
This first one is Mr Pipps about 3 to 4 years old.

[Linked Image]

This one is Angelo 3 to 4 years old.

[Linked Image]
Got them from Small Pet rescue in Arlington Tx.

[Linked Image]
Meet Clyde my Male Sugar Glider. Clyde says Keep it organic.

GOD BLESS THE U.S.A. Pray for our Troops!

Jimmy's Blog
Fencer
3k Posts
Fencer
3k Posts
Oh how handsome! I just love bassets!
they are very lucky you found them.

Cricket

Ah, summer, what power you have to make us suffer and like it. ~Russel Baker
Purl One
30k Posts
Purl One
30k Posts
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Jimmy - you are the sweetest critter keeper that I know! kissie
Those doggies look so very happy to be at home with you! thumbup I'm sure they will give you as much pleasure as you have given them, to be in a place where they know they will only get love and attention forever more. :ding:

P.S. I LOVE how Angelo's toenails alternate white and black on each one - that is sooooooooo cool! clap

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
500 Posts
500 Posts
angel Angels come is all shapes, sizes and breeds. I am not sure who the real Angel/Angels is here, you or the four legged ones but which ever way I am sure that there must be a whole lot of HEAVEN being shared there. Only a little devil would be so cruel and cold hearted to just throw such a wonderful pair from a truck but thank goodness such a warm and loving heart rescued them and may you all have many wonderful, happy and loving years together! bow :ding:

My next house will have no kitchen - just vending machines and a large trash can.
Jimmy V Offline OP
Critter Keeper
5k Posts
OP Offline
Critter Keeper
5k Posts
Originally Posted by Memosa
angel Angels come is all shapes, sizes and breeds. I am not sure who the real Angel/Angels is here, you or the four legged ones but which ever way I am sure that there must be a whole lot of HEAVEN being shared there. Only a little devil would be so cruel and cold hearted to just throw such a wonderful pair from a truck but thank goodness such a warm and loving heart rescued them and may you all have many wonderful, happy and loving years together! bow :ding:

Memosa if there are any angles here it is my feathered and fury friends that keeps me alive angel . Thanks everyone for your kind words kissie . Lynne both of them are so laid back and very special and they know it they love to cuddle with you too even when you don't have time. clap

Last edited by Jimmy V; Mar 29th, 2009 at 10:24 AM. Reason: spelling

[Linked Image]

Jimmy's Blog
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Jimmy,,,,,,,,,, They have the best home now,,,,,,, They will surely know they're loved and will give it back 10 fold.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
"Grace without perfection is more to be desired than perfection without grace."
Jimmy V Offline OP
Critter Keeper
5k Posts
OP Offline
Critter Keeper
5k Posts
Originally Posted by angelblossom
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Jimmy,,,,,,,,,, They have the best home now,,,,,,, They will surely know they're loved and will give it back 10 fold.

Diane they have already paid me back just loving on me and wanting breakfast shock But they had to wait until the biscuits and gravy was done and cooled down so they could eat. Came in a bit ago and Wolfman was on the floor looking Mr Pipps right in the muzzle just a chattering away at him almost had a heart attack when I saw that. Nether one of them are aggressive towards any of the other critters I got here. They are both very laid back but also very loving. kissie

[Linked Image]

Jimmy's Blog
3k Posts
3k Posts
Jimmy, They look adorable.
You have a heart of gold.

[Linked Image]

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in March
Gardening in April
Gardening in May

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,868
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,007
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image