Print Thread
Rate Thread
#109293 Aug 13th, 2007 at 05:13 PM
Ballard Beaver!
5k Posts
OP Offline
Ballard Beaver!
5k Posts
I was just wondering if anyone has an xbox 360 and if so have you ever heard of the game viva pinata? I thought it was some sort of cheesy kids game but it's actually a gardening game. It's a lot of fun too. You start from scratch and as your garden grows you attract animals (pinata's) based on what you have growing. Then you get the animals to have babies and as you progress through the game you get more variety of seeds, tools, and more garden space as a reward for being such a great gardener. The animals even have fights and there are bad ones you have to try to keep out of your garden. Because they are pinata's, when they die they turn into candy. Some of the details of the game are little cheesy but I think it's a neat game. Has anyone else played this game?

[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]

Plant smiles, grow giggles, harvest love.
#109303 Aug 13th, 2007 at 05:34 PM
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
I'm a big gamer but I am loyal to Playstation...although that does sound like a COOl game Cheryl! shots

#109542 Aug 14th, 2007 at 05:52 AM
The Man
3k Posts
The Man
3k Posts
Viva Pinata is a how my brother (7) watches...its about pinatas on a magical island who eat plants to get fat (the plants miraculously turn into candy inside them lol) and once they're fat enough they get blasted off to a birthday party to be broken. Somehow they return and the cycle starts again...sounds a bit weird to me...the whole show that it

[Linked Image]

Helping the world one seed at a time

When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. Mary Ann LaPensee
#272026 Apr 2nd, 2009 at 01:25 PM
Mr. James
The Gnome Wrangler
3k Posts
Online Cool
Mr. James
The Gnome Wrangler
3k Posts
Originally Posted by loz
I'm a big gamer but I am loyal to Playstation...although that does sound like a COOl game Cheryl! shots
Suuure, thats why you're on an Xbox as I type this ;)...

Viva Pinyata has several varients (I think they have 3 out now?) for the xbox; my ex used to play it a lot till she got bored with it... I always thought it looked kind of fun, but it's been collecting dust forever lol...

(Wonder if I'm going to get yelled at for posting in a 2 year old topic that was effectively dead)

If you'd like to learn more about my family and I, you can do so at Corthell.net [corthell.net]!
Gremelin #272033 Apr 2nd, 2009 at 02:18 PM
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
I have the game on hold with the library. lol

Hey Cheryl, do you have an online account? I admit it. The Xbox 360 is awesome. I love it. I'm an achievement addict. lol

#272037 Apr 2nd, 2009 at 02:45 PM
The Bird Man
5k Posts
The Bird Man
5k Posts
My 7-year-old grandson has it......but he won't let me play. I play SPORE instead.

[Linked Image]
Kingdoms RAGE and go to war...but the PEasants plant potatoes..

EARTH FIRST! (we'll strip-mine the OTHER planets later.)
Thornius #272055 Apr 2nd, 2009 at 04:39 PM
Mr. James
The Gnome Wrangler
3k Posts
Online Cool
Mr. James
The Gnome Wrangler
3k Posts
Your library has xbox games? oh lord i need to go look...

If you'd like to learn more about my family and I, you can do so at Corthell.net [corthell.net]!
Gremelin #272066 Apr 2nd, 2009 at 05:33 PM
The Bird Man
5k Posts
The Bird Man
5k Posts
I LOVE video and computer games. I have several thousand (LARGE capacity Hard Drives in my computer).

[Linked Image]
Kingdoms RAGE and go to war...but the PEasants plant potatoes..

EARTH FIRST! (we'll strip-mine the OTHER planets later.)
Thornius #272068 Apr 2nd, 2009 at 05:45 PM
Fencer
3k Posts
Fencer
3k Posts
that does sound like a fun game. I've only seen the cartoon. my kidos watch it. I gets on my nerves, bad. I wonder if they make the same game for playstation2?
boy, this is an old topic. how did you ever find it, Moguai?

Cricket

Ah, summer, what power you have to make us suffer and like it. ~Russel Baker
cricket #272093 Apr 2nd, 2009 at 08:59 PM
Ballard Beaver!
5k Posts
OP Offline
Ballard Beaver!
5k Posts
No, Loz, I don't do online play. I thought this was an old post but I didn't realize how old! How did you find it? And what sparked you to resurrect it?

Plant smiles, grow giggles, harvest love.
chermoni #272099 Apr 2nd, 2009 at 09:30 PM
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
James is probably just picking on me because I just got my xbox. He had to throw it in my face that I said I was a loyal PS fan. lol Not anymore, Xbox ROCKS. And the whole dashboard changes when you become a live player. It's so much better and cooler. And now I can play games against my brother. grin

Yep, my county has about 30 games in the library system. How cool is that?

Last edited by loz; Apr 2nd, 2009 at 09:30 PM.
#272235 Apr 3rd, 2009 at 02:00 PM
Mr. James
The Gnome Wrangler
3k Posts
Online Cool
Mr. James
The Gnome Wrangler
3k Posts
Originally Posted by cricket
that does sound like a fun game. I've only seen the cartoon. my kidos watch it. I gets on my nerves, bad. I wonder if they make the same game for playstation2?
boy, this is an old topic. how did you ever find it, Moguai?
searched "xbox" lol

Originally Posted by chermoni
No, Loz, I don't do online play. I thought this was an old post but I didn't realize how old! How did you find it? And what sparked you to resurrect it?
loz's new xbox live account

Originally Posted by loz
James is probably just picking on me because I just got my xbox. He had to throw it in my face that I said I was a loyal PS fan. lol Not anymore, Xbox ROCKS. And the whole dashboard changes when you become a live player. It's so much better and cooler. And now I can play games against my brother. grin
Yup :)... BTW, the dashboard changes because of the "Xbox new experience" rolled out last summer, i think it only downloads once it connects to the update server; not sure how often it does that, but it should update for silver accounts as well.

Originally Posted by loz
Yep, my county has about 30 games in the library system. How cool is that?
That's sweet, I may have to go see if they show them on our library's computers

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in February
Gardening in March
Gardening in April

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,812
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,004
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image