Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
We have so much snow here now... about 28"on the ground. At least it's insulating all the posies. We do not get spring until about April 15th or so...
Is there anyone out here in my area????
flowers

500 Posts
500 Posts
Welcome Flowers_forever.
Sorry I am in Missouri,hope you enjoy the forum,
If your wanting info you came to the right spot,and
if you want to meet a bunch of great ppl your in the right spot.
for any flower help you will find it all here.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
we have a couple from mn. i'll have to think of who they are. i think plantqueen is. and i know of more, my brain just isn't working.

The other is probably me...I think I may be one of just a few males here...Ah well..I live in an apartment so I'm forced to do all my growing indoors...Click on my link to see what I've got going on...I've recently gotten a freebie Terrarium (big crack across the back side) and have added a few plants to it...I'll be adding more pics some time today...

If it ain't green it's dead...
I've swapped some plants around inside the terrarium and boosted them up on empty plastic coffee containers so they're within just a couple of inches of the four foot fluorescent fixture(2-32 watt 'cooler white tubes) resting on the top.....I've gotta say that since my Ginseng Ficus has been under the lights (about a week now) it's been sending out all sorts of new leaves--something it hasn't done since I got it earlier in the fall/summer...Now I'm thinking of canning the small fixtures in favor of another four-footer for all my other plants....I just need to come up with a way to support/suspend it...

If it ain't green it's dead...
plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
Just saw this! Sorry I didn't check in here earlier! Yes I am from MN! Welcome to the forum! wavy

OP Offline
Hi Chris, Just logged in, I find this is a hard site for me to figure my way around. After 20 minutes I noticed you had posted a reply.....
Where is Frost Minnesota?? Are you jesting about the name or what? I never heard of Frost Minnesota...... I live way up near Duluth and have lived all my life in Minnesota. I am an active gardener and belong to 2 garden clubs. I have allot of flowers and plants in my small cottage garden....

OP Offline
Hi Betty Boop, Thanks for replying to my e-mail. I hope I can get used to this website and all it has to offer. Missouri is the show me state, well I guess I need someone to show me this site..

Patriot
10k Posts
Patriot
10k Posts
Hi flowers, 28 inches of snow. Good grief. We got 4 inches and the town close down today. I'd love to see pictures of your cottage garden. Have you worked on it a long time?

Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
Hi flowers forever.--I am from Illinois--which is niot so far from you.--welcome--

I think you will be very happy you found this forum--

it can & will be very helpful.--Lots of fun too :wink:

[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
________

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
500 Posts
500 Posts
Hi! I'm from North Dakota and we have TONS of snow here too!

PattyM
500 Posts
500 Posts
Hi all you folks with lots of snow! Here, it's been hovering around 90-100 in your scale; no rain for weeks. Yesterday we had strong hot winds, bushfires, and 100 year old trees getting blown at houses. Please send some snow!!

Eternity
Hi there I am a newbie too from Northern Minn. welcome!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in February
Gardening in March
Gardening in April

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,812
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,004
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image