Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Grande Damme
20k Posts
Grande Damme
20k Posts
I would like a contest. I do not have any GH paraphenalia.

I wish you guys could see this very fun round pillow I made Maxi. The entire front is covered in loops made by ch 12's. I mostly used red *his favorite* but added some navy blue and also a wild varigated yarn of primary colors. It is wonderful and as soft and springy/spongey as it could be. Now I will make the back flat and in a solid color.

I would not have the patience to make a second one, but I'd sure love to have one!! Some of what I do is classified as a "real labor of love" and are a one-time-only venture. I'm not ENTIRELY insane... just sorta.

Merme

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

We were given two hands to hold, two eyes to see, two ears to listen & two legs to walk. But why were we given only one heart?
The other heart was given to another for us to find.
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
Wish I could see it merme, that sounds really cute. I'm sure he'll love it, all the work you put into it. And aren't we all sort of insane? lol

Have fun at the headshrinker Cindy. thumbup

Grande Damme
20k Posts
Grande Damme
20k Posts
Yup, we are all a little bit nutz, I do believe, Miss Loz.

HEY! I was back reading and saw that you keep your heat at 60 to save $$ and run electric space heaters instead. I'm very surprised that works out to be less expensive, loz. Up here electric anything is very, very costly... we have the second highest electricity rate in the entire country and most people tend to avoid using electric products that pull a big demand such as space heaters. Your electricity rate must be more reasonable.

Merme

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

We were given two hands to hold, two eyes to see, two ears to listen & two legs to walk. But why were we given only one heart?
Snow Bunny
3k Posts
Snow Bunny
3k Posts
RATS! I can't write poems. tapfoot Oh well I guess I will vote and see who wins then.

Have fun at the headshrinker? haha Isn't that sort of an oxymoron or something???

[Linked Image]
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
How about a limerick or jingle? It can be anything silly Fernie. It doesn't have to be all serious and really well written. You could do anything. You should try.

I think Cindy likes to have some fun with the headshrinker. lol

Snow Bunny
3k Posts
Snow Bunny
3k Posts
Originally Posted by loz
I think Cindy likes to have some fun with the headshrinker. lol

I sure bet she does!

I dunno about me being any kind of writer of funny or serious stuff. I like to read but can't say that I write all that well.

[Linked Image]
Grande Damme
20k Posts
Grande Damme
20k Posts
I'm so glad Maxi will be home tomorrow. It is a long weekend, so he'll be here for four days, yay!!

We are going to make candles. Probably ice candles and maybe sand. He will get a kick out of melting old crayons to get colors.

Merme

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Patriot
10k Posts
Patriot
10k Posts
I hope that headshrinker is taking notes. The movie will be great.

Grande Damme
20k Posts
Grande Damme
20k Posts
I opened up a new CH because this one is going to be filled up soon. So we're all covered when we get there.

Merme

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Grande Damme
20k Posts
Grande Damme
20k Posts
Is it "have fun AT the headshrinkers" or better "have fun WITH the headshrinker"? I think afgrey likes to have fun WITH.

Merme

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Snow Bunny
3k Posts
Snow Bunny
3k Posts
Originally Posted by Merme
Is it "have fun AT the headshrinkers" or better "have fun WITH the headshrinker"? I think afgrey likes to have fun WITH.

Merme

Absolutely! haha

[Linked Image]
Grande Damme
20k Posts
Grande Damme
20k Posts
*********************************CLOSED*************************************

wavy

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in March
Gardening in April
Gardening in May

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,862
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,007
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image