Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#242674 Nov 5th, 2008 at 02:53 PM
OP Offline
learning how to add photos

[Linked Image]

Last edited by loz; Nov 5th, 2008 at 03:12 PM.
OP Offline
do i need to make the image smaller?? i thought it said 640x480 but the photo took up the space of my words?what am i doing wrong?? thanks treegrower

loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
That is the right size! grin If you right click on the picture and go down to properties it tells you the size of the picture...you did good!

As far as the picture going between your words, I fixed that. What you did should have looked like this with the words and then the IMG underneath:

learning how to add photos

IMG]http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo313/treegrower1/256.jpg[/IMG

I just took the first and end brackets off so it actually showed the writing on the IMG and not the picture itself.

Hope that helps and I'm glad you found us, welcome to the forum! wavy

#242679 Nov 5th, 2008 at 03:17 PM
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
BTW, are you a farmer then?

#242687 Nov 5th, 2008 at 04:34 PM
OP Offline
yes, i grow nursery stock here in mcminnville,tn.i grow two year old budded[grafted] liners. fruit,shade,ornamental trees.i havent been on this site in quite a while. use to if you had a reply on one of your post it would show up in your email.is it still possible to do that or not?well,anyway glad to be back thanks

loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
Up at the very top of the entire post you will see a drop down menu that says topic options. From there you just click to add to your watched topics. Then you'll want to go up near the top of the forum where it says "my stuff". Click that and go to "my preferences", in there you will see an option to have your watched topics emailed to you.

You can always just add posts to your watched topics up in "my stuff", and just check them from here too, it's a good way to keep track of your topics that you want to come back too easily.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in February
Gardening in March
Gardening in April

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,810
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,004
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image