Print Thread
Rate Thread
#240368 Oct 25th, 2008 at 06:30 PM
Ballard Beaver!
5k Posts
OP Offline
Ballard Beaver!
5k Posts
I'm taking a trip to St. Paul, MN in a few weeks (my great grandmother is turning 90!) and was wondering if there was anyone in that area that would possibly want to meet up. I'll be there from Nov. 17-21.

[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]

Plant smiles, grow giggles, harvest love.
chermoni #240376 Oct 25th, 2008 at 06:45 PM
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
thumbup cool! wish i could!!!

#240453 Oct 26th, 2008 at 05:34 AM
plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
I am! I am! Not really IN the twin cities but I am close!! Let me know your plans and where you will be staying and such and we will try and work something out! thumbup

#240480 Oct 26th, 2008 at 08:30 AM
Ballard Beaver!
5k Posts
OP Offline
Ballard Beaver!
5k Posts
Oh cool! The only day I know that we have plans is that wednesday, the 19th, in the evening. That's the day of my grandmas party. I think the rest of the week is pretty open. Let me know when would be a ggod time/day for you. I'm staying at the days inn in st paul. The paper says it's on university ave & prior ave but I have no idea where that is as I'm not real familiar with driving around over there. It would be really cool if we can meet up when I'm there.

chermoni #240483 Oct 26th, 2008 at 08:32 AM
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
Oooooooooooooo, that is so exciting! clap A possible meeting. thumbup clap thumbup

I wish I were going to Minnesota with you Cheryl....besides the fact that Jessica is there, the Mall of America is there too! haha

#240508 Oct 26th, 2008 at 10:20 AM
Ballard Beaver!
5k Posts
OP Offline
Ballard Beaver!
5k Posts
The mall of america is just your thing Loz. Not so much mine, too big! But, I'm sure we will be going there because my brother's fiance (I'm still not used to the fact that he's going to get married!) has never been and if you've never seen it's worth the trip. Plus, I told my mom that we MUST go to underwater adventures. It's the coolest aquarium ever and last time I went I had a cheap disposable camera and not a single one of my pictures turned out. Now I have a digital camera and I want pictures of big sharks and stingrays.

chermoni #240676 Oct 26th, 2008 at 05:14 PM
plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
We will have to figure something out Cheryl! thumbup James is out of town that week so it makes my schedule a little tighter but I will work on it. I don't know exactly where that Days Inn is at but I will look it up. I agree that the MOA is worth seeing. I don't go there too often but because we live so close it is not a big deal. It is a HUGE place. But, I would recommend going if somebody was visiting from out of state.

#240680 Oct 26th, 2008 at 05:18 PM
plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
Are you driving here, Cheryl? Or flying in?

#240716 Oct 26th, 2008 at 06:10 PM
Ballard Beaver!
5k Posts
OP Offline
Ballard Beaver!
5k Posts
We're flying. I think we get there around one in the afternoon on that Monday and leave Friday evening but I can't remember what time.

chermoni #240858 Oct 27th, 2008 at 08:40 AM
plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
Do you have a cell phone? Maybe you could PM me your number so that we can work something out. why

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in February
Gardening in March
Gardening in April

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,811
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,004
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image