Rating: 5
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
hisgal2 Offline OP
HandyMa'am
4k Posts
OP Offline
HandyMa'am
4k Posts
We've been soo busy this weekend, I didn't even get a chance to get on and see if the box arrived! Soo glad you like everything, Carol. I have a picture that Stephen took of the process of making the whittled cranes and chickens and such that the man makes. I didn't have any photo paper to print the picture onto when I packed up your box and I didn't want to wait any long to send it out. I will post it for you here and if you want a full sized picture, your going to have to email me for it, OK?
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
That is a very cool picture, Jenn. And a good job on getting your swap stuff together.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
Frogger
40k Posts
Frogger
40k Posts
Originally Posted by hisgal2
We've been soo busy this weekend, I didn't even get a chance to get on and see if the box arrived! Soo glad you like everything, Carol. I have a picture that Stephen took of the process of making the whittled cranes and chickens and such that the man makes. I didn't have any photo paper to print the picture onto when I packed up your box and I didn't want to wait any long to send it out. I will post it for you here and if you want a full sized picture, your going to have to email me for it, OK?
[Linked Image]

Jenn, thanks for posting the photo and for the offer of a larger picture, but this view will do nicely. My DH will be expecially interested in the process, as he was quite taken by the crane itself.
Our thanks to Stephen as well for taking the picture.

[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
________

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
Twinkle
3k Posts
Twinkle
3k Posts
I am glad to see that only 2 boxes have been received, it does not make me feel so bad that I am running later than I wanted. BUT I PROMISE _____________ WILL GET YOURS BEFORE THE DEADLINE! Wanted to get a few more things last night but was too tired after another bakery weekend. Gotta go to town on wednesday so that should wrap it up!

Great gifts so far!!!!!!!!!!!! clap clap

OUR HOME NEEDS OUR GNOME!
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
That is cool Jenn! thumbup

I wonder who will get their packages today? grin clap

Frogger
40k Posts
Frogger
40k Posts
I have no idea who will get their packages today, but.................

I mailed my package out today. clap It will go out today in the 5:00 mail.

Now I wonder which way the Postman will send it?????--why

Does anyone have an idea???? why

________

loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
I think I do! lol neener lol

I hope my person gets theirs today, it's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO close!

plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
I got my package today!! Uploading pictures right now so be patient! lol I absolutely love everything!!! clap clap kissie

plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
Here is the start....this will take quite a few posts. I had to take lots of pictures to get everything! My package came from Loz and she spoiled me!!! kissie You did a wonderful job!

Here are a couple Christmas things....a snowman and a little wreath.

[Linked Image]

I didn't get the best picture of this so I think I will have to try again. This is a willow figurine. It is called "Heart of Gold". I collect the willow figurines and this reminds of Tristen. It is so cute!!

[Linked Image]

I should have turned the flash off for this one I guess. It is a little glass decoration with a red rose on top. It lights up too. Too cute!

[Linked Image]

These candles smell so good! One is Santa's Cookies and the other is Gingerbread. Perfect for the upcoming holiday season! thumbup

[Linked Image]

plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
Here is a word seek (I love doing these), a Campbell's cookbook which I can't wait to try things out of (I love trying new recipes) and a cute little notebook.

[Linked Image]

A soap with a cute little bear picture on it

[Linked Image]

A microfiber hair wrap. I don't have one of these so I can't wait to try it!

[Linked Image]

This is a "Shining Star" penguin for Tristen. He thinks it is so cute and so do I. He doesn't have any Shining Stars so we can't wait to try it out!

[Linked Image]

plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
Tristen also got a whoopee cushion (which he has under the cushion on James' dining room chair right now), a cycle set and a little treat bag. He is so excited about it all. He was laughing so hard when he was playing with the whoopee cushion. I'm sure he will get us many times with that thing! lol

[Linked Image]

Here is an adorable bee windchime, gardening gloves (which I never seem to have enough of), iris bulbs (I don't have any irises right now so they are perfect), a super cute little bird plant watering stake, and a little shovel.

[Linked Image]

Here is a closer pic of the bee windchime!

[Linked Image]

I got a finch feeder and gnome rain gauge which is super cute!!

[Linked Image]

plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
Lots of fun Avon stuff...shower gel, lotions, body powders, lip balm and lots of other stuff! Love it all!!!!

[Linked Image]

A friend plaque that says....It's nice to have a friend to talk to all the time, sharing all your secrets with someone true and kind. Such a special person who makes everything worthwhike, and everytime you're with me you always make me smile. That is such a precious saying! That will go on my dresser! kissie

[Linked Image]

Two cute little plaques with gardening sayings.

[Linked Image]

A lavendar scented pillow (smells absolutely wonder) and a fleece throw (very comfy). I was reading an article the other day about how the scent of lavendar makes women sleep better so this will go on my bed!!

[Linked Image]

Some "Cha Cha" yarn (it is black but is hard to see about my chocolate brown furniture) and a fold up scissors which is perfect to go in my knitting bag!!

[Linked Image]

plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
A gardening book, two little mini garden flags and a super cool spinner! I will hange that up outside and get a better pic of it!!

[Linked Image]

Loz shared some of her English candy with me!! clap I got a Crunchie bar! Can't wait to try it after we have dinner!!

[Linked Image]

A pretty card with sunflowers on the front and a very special bookmark that says Jess and the year 2008 handmade by Loz! I love it and will cherish it forever!! kissie

[Linked Image]

Sorry to overload everyone with pictures but Loz sent me such wonderful gifts and I couldn't fit them all in a few pictures. I hope I didn't miss posting anything! She picked out perfect gifts for me and I great appreciate each and every one of them! Loz, you have become such a wonderful friend to me and I love all these wonderful gifts! Thank you again!!! kissie

Last edited by plantqueen; Oct 20th, 2008 at 04:05 PM. Reason: forgot a picture
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
kissie As far as the friend plaque---you might not really be with me...but you are with me on the phone a lot and that's all I can get, so that's what I will take! thumbup

I'm glad you like everything Jesica! kissie The Campbells book isn't really a cookbook, it's a place for you to write down all of your family recipes! I would've bought myself one because I thought it was cute, but I don't cook that much. lol haha

And I'm thrilled that Tristen got a kick out of his Whoopie Cushion. lol

That Magix Face Perfector is my FAV. Avon product right now. I just had to send you one of them. grin

The Heart of Gold willow because I think you have one.....

Anyway, I'm just so happy you got them today! They left St. Paul yesterday morning and I was keeping my fingers crossed that they'd be there tonight! I still can't believe that I had your name! lol I had to bite my tongue not to say, guess what--I have you! It was so hard! haha

California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
What great stuff, Jessica. And a great job, Loz. Nice to wake from my nap to all of this.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
Oh I didn't page through the cookbook! Oops! lol I can really use one of those books though. I have so many loose recipes so that will be perfect!!! thumbup

I can wait to try the Magix Face Protector!!

Twinkle
3k Posts
Twinkle
3k Posts
clap clap clap

Frogger
40k Posts
Frogger
40k Posts
Jessica, what wondeful gifts !!! I especially love all of your Avon !!! Great times ahead !!!!

Loz, you did such a wonderful job of collecting gifts for Jessica.

I bow to the shopping Queen. clap

________

Patriot
10k Posts
Patriot
10k Posts
I know you'll cherish that handmade bookmark forever. How sweet. And what type of cookbook is it? One with recipes or one in which to put recipes?

hisgal2 Offline OP
HandyMa'am
4k Posts
OP Offline
HandyMa'am
4k Posts
Ooohhhhh!!! Lots of great stuff!!! You did a great job, Loz!

[Linked Image]
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
thumbup nice. is this the only delivery today? yikes wow. that means tomorrow should see a delivery too grin

Giggles
20k Posts
Giggles
20k Posts
A lot of nice gifts Jessica!!! From the shopping queen, what luck!!!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"I Love Virginia!"
Digger
500 Posts
Digger
500 Posts
OH MY GOODNESS!
What a wonderful surprise. There was a BOX on my porch last night!
THANKYOU so much Sheri! I think you outdid yourself. I will get batteries in the digital And post piccies today.
OK heres a rundown, IF I can remember.it all
A wonderful longsleeve tee shirt that says North CArolina.. How did you know I loved long sleeved tees?? 2 pair of fuzzy halloween slippers. Wonderful.. A candle that smells like a REAL cookie.. Good cause with my diet thats all I get. grin A darling snowman nutcracker ornament, Puffy snowman window decal, really great for my window in the winter that is too big and birds tend to crash occasionally. A snowman picture frame. Love it! A packet of Zinnia seeds from Sheris own garden!
And she remembered how much I love them. Wish it were spring! clap Oh and these cool nylon Garden gloves. Cant wait to try those. And a darling Xmas bear. Another thing, how did you know I have several Xmas stuffed critters that sit out in a chair every christmas! You are wonderful. You made my week.
Oh and ____________ Your goodie box went out last evening. :wink: And I guess my post office is pretty good, sheri, you had 11470 instead of 11570. And I still got it in record time. Small town, My mail lady knows me. clap

[Linked Image]
California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
Very cool stuff, Kim. I'm glad the zip code glitch didn't hang things up. I can't wait for pics. It sounds like Sheri has done a good job of choosing things for you.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
Sheri, the cookbook is one that you write your favorite recipes in. thumbup I really need that because I collect so many recipes from other people so I have loose recipes all over the place. lol This will come in really handy!

Sounds like you got a lot of wonderful gifts, Kim. Can't wait to see pictures!! clap clap

loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
Kim, in the PM where you sent me and Jiffy your address says 11470. lol You must've made a typo. kissie I'm so glad that you still got your package though, it's a small town here too and I'd still get mine no matter what. thumbup

I can't wait to see the pictures of your goodies, it sounds like Sheri did a very good job! grin

Jess, I knew you had a zillion recipes so I thought that might come in handy. Did you try the Crunchie bar yet? There is nothing here in the US to even compare them to....but I like them a lot.

Last edited by loz; Oct 21st, 2008 at 06:32 AM.
plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
I was so full after supper last night that I didn't eat it. I brought it to work with me though. lol This way I don't have to share with James either. haha haha

loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
haha thumbup Don't blame you on that one. I had 3 and ate 2 and almost, almost---took it out of your box and then I thought, nah---I can't do that! lol lol

plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
haha haha haha Sounds like something I would do! lol

Patriot
10k Posts
Patriot
10k Posts
Originally Posted by loz
Did you try the Crunchie bar yet? There is nothing here in the US to even compare them to....but I like them a lot.

Remember when Cindy had those candy bars that can't be bought everywhere. I can't think of the name. She sent me one and full or not I ate it as soon as I saw it. You guys have way too much will power if you ask me. Just call me porky.

Patriot
10k Posts
Patriot
10k Posts
Kim, glad you got your box and glad you like the stuff.

loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
I don't have that much willpower Sheri. I ate 2 family sized Aero bar packs and half of Marks. lol I have one left to share with Jiffy when she gets here. thumbup

Twinkle
3k Posts
Twinkle
3k Posts
Another delivery!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kim, can't wait to see the pics!

Digger
500 Posts
Digger
500 Posts
Originally Posted by loz
Kim, in the PM where you sent me and Jiffy your address says 11470. lol You must've made a typo. kissie I'm so glad that you still got your package though, it's a small town here too and I'd still get mine no matter what. thumbup

I can't wait to see the pictures of your goodies, it sounds like Sheri did a very good job! grin

Jess, I knew you had a zillion recipes so I thought that might come in handy. Did you try the Crunchie bar yet? There is nothing here in the US to even compare them to....but I like them a lot.

Oh My gosh, How pathetic am I.
Yes Sheri was too kind! Off to set up for a picture session! :wink:

[Linked Image]
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
I do it all the time....I'm 314 and mom is 319 so I always transpose the numbers....luckily my town is less than 2,000 people so everyone knows everyone! lol

Can't wait to see the pictures! clap

plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
I ate the Crunchie bar!!! It was so good!!! You are right Loz...I have never had anything like it before. There is no candy bars here in the US that are even similar to it. I don't even know how to explain it! It sure was good though!! Thanks again for sharing your English candy with me!! kissie And thanks to Mo and Faye for bringing it back for Loz or else I never would have gotten to try it!

loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
English chocolate is just different because it's creamier instead of being that cheap, sugary chocolate. The middle of a Crunchie bar is well, crunchie...it's center looks sort of like a honeycomb with all the little hole in it.

I'm glad you liked it. I don't share my chocolate with many people. lol

Still looking forward to Kims pictures.

plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
Now I feel extra special because you shared your chocolate with me. blush

Can't wait to see Kim's pics too!! clap

Digger
500 Posts
Digger
500 Posts
Well heres one..
The dumb digital camera is old and it keeps saying the battery is exhausted.
Brand new batteries.
I have one other pic I need to upload.
OH and the glads on the table they were the last from my garden.. the colors were fantastic.
[Linked Image]
luv

[Linked Image]
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
that is so nice. i'm jealous of your socks. i wear fuzzy socks all the time now thumbup

and, we had a thread going for a while "show us your socks". i have some cool socks now (i didn't then) i should start a new thread lol lol

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in February
Gardening in March
Gardening in April

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,810
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,004
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image