Rating: 5
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
Originally Posted by Jiffymouse
tina, i wouldn't begrudge you one single bubble of that fun. i just hope my person likes her box as well as jenn did! :wink:

Jiffy, I am sure your perosn will LOVE your gifts. There is no doubt in my mind----when gofts are bought and sent with love they are always 'the right' thing and always make the giftee happy. thumbup

[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
________

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
Twinkle
3k Posts
Twinkle
3k Posts
WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excellent gifts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That keychain is on my list to buy for all my family this year..........I got hubby one a few weeks ago and it really is neat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, that is 1 so who is next! I hope my pal does not mind that it will probably now be tuesday or so before I can get it out! BUT I THINK YOU WILL LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! notme

OUR HOME NEEDS OUR GNOME!
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
I bought more for my boxes tonight. lol Had to squeeze those things in there. I was going to mail it today but Mark was out all day, so then I was going to mail it tomorrow but we're going to a crafty little Artisan village type place and so I may hold off until Monday, just in case I see something really little to shove in a space in a box.

Digger
500 Posts
Digger
500 Posts
OH MY!!! shock WOW That is a ton of stuff.
Gee I better get back to shopping. I was just thinking how cute my stuff was, And now!
Off to shop some more tomorrow. egad

[Linked Image]
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Originally Posted by Ditchy
Gee I better get back to shopping. I was just thinking how cute my stuff was, And now!
kim, you don't have to go back to shopping. you have to remember, we've been working on our boxes for at least six months before we knew for sure we would have a swap lol lol

by the way, cute dragon!

Digger
500 Posts
Digger
500 Posts
Originally Posted by Jiffymouse
kim, you don't have to go back to shopping. you have to remember, we've been working on our boxes for at least six months before we knew for sure we would have a swap lol lol

by the way, cute dragon!

Thanks for that Jiffy, but I still feel the need for more. Many a few more items.
I want my person to be happy. I tried to get everything garden and seasonal themed.
Glad you like my latest dragon, Hes just a baby, but the more people click on him the faster he will grow, just like the last. A bunch of us crazy ladys on another board got involved in this Dragon cave thing. Totally addicting.! LOL haha

[Linked Image]
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
...Glad you like my latest dragon, Hes just a baby, but the more people click on him the faster he will grow, just like the last. A bunch of us crazy ladys on another board got involved in this Dragon cave thing. Totally addicting.! LOL haha
yes, well one of us got the rest of us hooked on webkinz... another addiction lol

loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
WEbkinz...totally addicting! Kim you need one! lol

Yeah, don't feel bad at all....remember the value only has to be between $15-30....the value...not the actual cost. I'm just somewhat known as the bargain queen so I usually find some good deals....and I like to shop....so that's a bad combination! haha

California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
Even the webkinz people on the webkinz sites are addicted to those dragon egg things.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
Twinkle
3k Posts
Twinkle
3k Posts
I have been playing/crafting with a new idea for my pal tonight. It is coming along but it is easier in my head then figuring out how to make it work with clay................................ notme idea Going to sleep on it and maybe finish it sometime this weekend.

OUR HOME NEEDS OUR GNOME!
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
I bought ONE last thing for my person today. I am totally done, I really can't fit one more thing in either of the boxes. lol Something little and cute I found in one of the gift shops I was in today while out......

Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
Valarie might come tomorrow and take me out shopping. I guess I should not of enterd the swap---I figured I would be driving by now---I was driving a lot quicker after the other surgeries. My first check up was Sept 24th and I thought I would get the green light then but no.....

Not to worry--I do have some things bought, because like Jiffy says we have been shopping for 6 months, but I strill have some time. I guess I am just geting nervous. nervous

Don't worry***************I will get your gifts to you on time. I promise.

________

loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
Awww, don't worry at all Carol. You have TONS of time. Tons! Don't feel too rushed.....you'll get out and get your stuff when you get it! kissie

Shopping with Valerie sounds like a lot of fun though! And I'm GLAD you entered the swap. thumbup Don't pressure yourself to rush....

Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
Thank you Loz, and I am looking forward to doing some shopping with Valarie. I know Ihave lots of time, but I feel bad for having _______________wait is all.

________

plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
Carol, like Loz said, you have all kinds of time so no worries at all!! Besides, I always hate to see this end so I kind of like it when it is spread out a bit. notme lol

Patriot
10k Posts
Patriot
10k Posts
my person is waiting too. I didn't know I was going to be laid up when I joined up but I'll have it mailed by 11/1 for sure.

loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
One year I got my package last and I sort of liked it! I had a long time to look forward to it coming! thumbup

No rush, no worries. Hope to have mine out tomorrow though. Does the PO take credit cards? I guess they do...

Patriot
10k Posts
Patriot
10k Posts
my PO takes anything they can get.

I went online last night and was going to have stuff delivered from the store but I found out that the store charges an additional charge for direct mailing plus the shipping. That doesn't seem fair.

California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
They will nickel and dime you to death with all of those added charges. And they do themselves out of business doing things that way. It is pretty sad. Jumping over the dull dollar to grab up that shiny dime.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
Originally Posted by Bestofour
my person is waiting too. I didn't know I was going to be laid up when I joined up but I'll have it mailed by 11/1 for sure.

\

I am sorry you are laid up, Sheri, but I am glad I am not alone---it makes me feel a bit better.

________

Giggles
20k Posts
Giggles
20k Posts
Jessica, sometimes I feel like that....that a long wait makes it more fun....then again I get so excited I want it come 'right now'! lol

Loz, my PO takes credit cards....thank goodness!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"I Love Virginia!"
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
well, my person may have to wait. i've hit a snafu myself, can't find what i know i want to send, and i won't send it until i get that one thing to go in it lol

so...

Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
I Went shopping !!!!!!!!!! Yep I did. and oh my if I were independantly wealthy I would still be there, shopping---for sure !!! it is a FINE place.

I cannot say where I was, becuase then ____________would know--and we cannot have that can we???

and then I too am like Jiffy--until I find that one thing I cannot mail mine either---perhaps in 2 weeks or so I will be ready.

________

Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
so, i found a xxxxx for xxxxxxxxxxx today. it was hard to choose though, the store had 12 or 13 different kinds. now all i have to do is find the xxxxxxxxxxx and i can pack up the box for xxxxxxxxxx.

so, carol, will i like what you got me? grin lol

Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
you know, Jiffy I think you will !!! esp the one thing I am waiting on !! :wink:

now the $64,000.00 question is, will I send 'your' box to you or to somebody else??? neenee

________

loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
I'll take it Carol. lol

I was going to mail mine tomorrow but I just remembered earlier it's Columbus day tomorrow and I suppose PO's and Banks will be closed.....too bad most employers don't give it as a day off....

Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
you never know, Loz, I just might send it to you...... notme

________

loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
Anyone else set to ship theirs out tomorrow or this week? Mine SHOULD be going out tomorrow.... grin

loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
Mailed out my packages just now! I wonder which way they are going, and who they are going to? grin

Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
Originally Posted by loz
Mailed out my packages just now! I wonder which way they are going, and who they are going to? grin

..Golly Loz, You could you tell us, you know--just this one time ?????

________

plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
Oh I can't wait to see!! clap clap I will get mine sent out tomorrow. I'm pretty sure I have everything for it. I will see what it all looks like when I get it packed up! thumbup lol

loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
My lips are sealed! lol I could've sent a LOT more but I just didn't want to pay for another box. lol

So mine and Jessica's are going out this week. thumbup

Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
Originally Posted by loz

So mine and Jessica's are going out this week. thumbup

............... clap thumbup.....................

________

loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
I wonder which 2 people will be getting packages! This is so exciting. I really get more excited to send my stuff out than to receive stuff. Although of course I :ding: getting stuff too! grin

I'm just glad those packages are out, no more worries about finding a corner to stick something else into---no worry about getting them mailed. I'm not the fastest at mailing packages as a rule. lol

Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
.................calmly waiting for my person's last gift to arrive.......

________

plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
Originally Posted by loz
I wonder which 2 people will be getting packages! This is so exciting. I really get more excited to send my stuff out than to receive stuff. Although of course I :ding: getting stuff too! grin

I'm just glad those packages are out, no more worries about finding a corner to stick something else into---no worry about getting them mailed. I'm not the fastest at mailing packages as a rule. lol

I am not good about mailing packages at all! How late was your bday package?? 2 months late?!? Or more?!? lol I am just really bad about that!

hisgal2 Offline OP
HandyMa'am
4k Posts
OP Offline
HandyMa'am
4k Posts
Jessica, I would look at it as oh...10 months EARLY!! lol

I found what I was looking for at the fall festival that we went to this weekend, so, tonight I will be packing up my package and I'm just waiting for Loz to PM me with the address that I need to send the package away.

[Linked Image]
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
So that means there are '3' packages going out this week????

________

loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
I think it does! clap thumbup

Jess, don't worry about it.......I still have a package here for you. lol

Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
jenn, you should have a pm grin

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in March
Gardening in April
Gardening in May

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,873
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,007
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image