Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#233556 Sep 13th, 2008 at 08:38 PM
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
here is the info questionnaire. if you want your "pal" to know the answer, but don't want it posted here, pm me.

1. Birthday? Aniversary? or other days important to you? {{within the game time}}
2. What types of crafts do you enjoy? {{we have lots of crafters there}}
3. What is (are) your favorite color(s)?
4. What is your favorite flower(s)?
5. Do you prefer bulbs, seeds or both?. {{or plants/starts}}
6. What type of gardening do you do?(i.e.:herbs, flowers, veggies, container) {{houseplants}}
7. Do you have a theme in your garden?(i.e.:fairies, signs, butterflies)
8. Do you enjoy bath items? (i.e.: bubble bath, body wash, bath salts?)
9. Do you enjoy receiving new recipes?
10. What is your favorite cookie or candy?
11. Are you allergic to anything? {{I think this one is important for food etc allergies}}
12. What kinds of hobbies do you enjoy?
13. Do you have children or grandchildren who enjoy making crafts or receiving them? {{or small gifts}}
14. Do you have any pets? What kind? (and if you have birds, please specify what kind) And may they receive treats or toys?
15. What is the decor in your home like? {{style}}
16. Colors in the rooms (main rooms like kitchen, potty room, living room &dining room)?
17. Do you like knick-knacks? (i.e. angels, bears, owls..things like that)
18. Do you like T-shirts? what size?
19. Do you like holiday decor and if yes anything specific? (snowmen, santa, etc)

copy the questions and post with your answers below

#233565 Sep 13th, 2008 at 08:54 PM
plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
1. Birthday? Aniversary? or other days important to you? {{within the game time}} none within game time
2. What types of crafts do you enjoy? {{we have lots of crafters there}} do a lot of knitting3. What is (are) your favorite color(s)? burgundy and green
4. What is your favorite flower(s)? i don't really have a favorite
5. Do you prefer bulbs, seeds or both?. {{or plants/starts}} any and all is good
6. What type of gardening do you do?(i.e.:herbs, flowers, veggies, container) {{houseplants}} flowers, container, houseplants
7. Do you have a theme in your garden?(i.e.:fairies, signs, butterflies) don't have a certain them...i like it all8. Do you enjoy bath items? (i.e.: bubble bath, body wash, bath salts?) don't have a bathtub
9. Do you enjoy receiving new recipes? definitely10. What is your favorite cookie or candy? anything chocolate grin
11. Are you allergic to anything? {{I think this one is important for food etc allergies}} no
12. What kinds of hobbies do you enjoy? knitting and shopping lol
13. Do you have children or grandchildren who enjoy making crafts or receiving them? {{or small gifts}} I have a son, Tristen, who is 6
14. Do you have any pets? What kind? (and if you have birds, please specify what kind) And may they receive treats or toys? I have a dog,Libby, and she loves treats and toys
15. What is the decor in your home like? {{style}} traditional with a touch of country
16. Colors in the rooms (main rooms like kitchen, potty room, living room &dining room)? burgundy and green in living and bathroom...chocolate and gold accents in bedroom
17. Do you like knick-knacks? (i.e. angels, bears, owls..things like that)sure...i collect the willow figurines
18. Do you like T-shirts? what size? i have lots of t-shirts but like unique ones....medium is good
19. Do you like holiday decor and if yes anything specific? (snowmen, santa, etc) Love it! Snowmen are my favorite but like it all!!

#233568 Sep 13th, 2008 at 09:03 PM
Patriot
10k Posts
Patriot
10k Posts

Yellow, cobalt blue

anything but vines. Don't like vines.

All

6. What type of gardening do you do?(i.e.:herbs, flowers, veggies, container) {{houseplants}}
All except houseplants. I do a lot of container gardening outside around the house and on the screened in porch.

No. But I love yard art. I enjoy feeding the birds. I like windchimes.

No

No

Peanut butter cookies

11. Are you allergic to anything? {{I think this one is important for food etc allergies}}
Just cats

I read and garden. I enjoy taking photos of birds, flowers and other cool things.

13. Do you have children or grandchildren who enjoy making crafts or receiving them? {{or small gifts}}
I have grand children but we don't do crafts.

14. Do you have any pets? What kind? (and if you have birds, please specify what kind) And may they receive treats or toys?
I have ToDeTa the daschund who stays inside. Porter the lab outside. Lizzie the outside cat. They love treats.

country

16. Colors in the rooms (main rooms like kitchen, potty room, living room &dining room)?
Yellow, red, cobalt blue

No

don't wear them

19. Do you like holiday decor and if yes anything specific? (snowmen, santa, etc)
I do like holiday decor but I don't collect any specific stuff.

Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
1. Birthday? Aniversary? or other days important to you? {{within the game time}}
[b][color:#006600]none within game time but: Birthday: June 8, 1952--Anniversary: April 7, 1979[/color][/b]
2. What types of crafts do you enjoy? {{we have lots of crafters here}}
I enjoy ceramics, sewing, quilting and embroidering
3. What is (are) your favorite color(s)? Blue and green
Golly--I like so many---maybe the gaillardia or columbine??
plant starts or seeds--do not have many bulb type plants
all of the above--but the next year may be limited to container.
nope, it is a mixture although I do have a small garden flag set-(18 x 12?) out in front which I put seasonal flags out on and I love to set things out in my flower gardens in the summer--and I feed the birds also
I am allergic to bubble bath but otherwise yes
9. Do you enjoy receiving new recipes? YES!!!!
Cookie; Oatmeal Candy: Plain Divinity!!!!!
11. Are you allergic to anything? {{I think this one is important for food etc allergies}}--
just the bubble baths stuff
see crafts question above--and well of course gardening!!!
nope---kids grown and not so lucky to have G-Kids yet!!!
1 Dog--Dante: he is a 10 yr old Australian shepard mix--and yes he may---he would be such a happy puppy!!
it is a mixture of all the things I like.--no real decor involved
Kitchen/dining Room: Blue-med oak
Living Room: cobalt blue,slate blue, beige,accented with dk green & pink (colors in couch set)
Guest bath; Choc brown & lt blue
master bath: lt blue and lt. brown
master bedroom: cobalt blue
Val's bed room (guest room): Sage green, garnet red, cream, dk green-
Em's bed room (computer room): buttercup yellow/ med blue

yes---although I am not really into bears and owls--but I have quite an array otherwise.
yes I do and X/LG (just to be safe because sometimes a large will fit)

I LOVE to decorate for each holiday so anything appropriate to any holiday would be nice.--

Last edited by JunieGirl; Sep 13th, 2008 at 10:43 PM.

[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
________

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
#233579 Sep 14th, 2008 at 12:28 AM
Mr. James
The Gnome Wrangler
3k Posts
Mr. James
The Gnome Wrangler
3k Posts
Haha, I decided to fill it out for giggles, doubt anyone would want to have my picky self as their gift swapper :X... Look at how limited I am lol...

Blue or Slate

Chocolate Chip, nummers

Grass, Pollin, weeds, dust :x... I'd hope they wouldn't be in a food item lol...
In all seriousness though, Coconut... Yucky...

Computers... Predictable right?

13. Do you have children or grandchildren who enjoy making crafts or receiving them?
Well, I do have a 3 year old (Trey), but I'm not sure how into arts and crafts he is! lol...

Snowmen, they make me smile :)...

If you'd like to learn more about my family and I, you can do so at Corthell.net [corthell.net]!
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
None

scrapbooking, crocheting, wreath making

Greens

Cosmos

All but bulbs are always fun

All but herbs

I enjoy all kinds of garden stuff--I have all different types of things from frogs and gnomes to well Bigfoot. lol

Well I sell Avon and really don't need that kind of stuff.

Not really....don't enjoy cooking, I do it out of necessity.

Please no cookies or candy. Mum is bringing home candy from England and I'll probably gain 5 pounds just eating that. lol

Nope just sulfa

Reading, Nascar(Jeff Gordon),computer games, gardening (duh)

Well you all know I'm not a mom--but Athena my niece is 7 this year and she LOVES crafts. I love her like she was my own.

Just a bunch of fish

I like to call it an indoor garden. Very cutesy floral. Like Jess sent me a wooden sign that says bloom and I love that. My house is full of gardening themed stuff on the walls and lots of plants and floral stuff.

Basically I have green all thru my house. I really do. So that's a pretty safe bet.

I love knick knacks, nothing in general but any gardeny type things. Like I have a set of 3 ceramic bunnies that are gardeners, and I have blocks that spell out welcome with flowers coming out of the top.

Don't wear t-shirts. All of my shirts are that slinky material. Although I do have quite an obsession with PJ's (L), and Christmas themed t-shirts (L), you know the ones with cute sayings. A few I have say: Santa's Vixen, Don't Unwrap Til Xmas, Got Gifts?, etc.

This pains me to say it, but please no holiday decor if you can help it. I do love Snowmen the best but I'm trying to cut back on my decorations. I gave a ton to the goodwill last year. I do desperately need a new holiday themed flag for my large flagholder. My Santa one I've used for years is ripping bad.

#233616 Sep 14th, 2008 at 09:03 AM
500 Posts
500 Posts
1. Birthday? Anniversary? no
2. What types of crafts do you enjoy? anything
3. What's your favorite colors?teal, purple, burgundy
4. What is your favorite flower(s)?asters
5. Do you prefer bulbs, seeds or both?. both
6. What type of gardening do you do?all
7. Do you have a theme in your garden? i'd like a spinner!
8. Do you enjoy bath items? no thanks
9. Do you enjoy receiving new recipes?yes
10. What is your favorite cookie or candy?sugar free
11. Are you allergic to anything? no
12. What kinds of hobbies do you enjoy? pottery,webkinz,shopping
13. Do you have children or grandchildren not close by
14. Do you have any pets? small dogs, yes
15. What is the decor in your home like? southwest
16. Colors in the rooms see #3
17. Do you like knick-knacks? candles
18. Do you like T-shirts? no thanks
19. Do you like holiday decor small rustic

Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
1. Birthday? Aniversary? or other days important to you? {{within the game time}}none
2. What types of crafts do you enjoy? {{we have lots of crafters there}} crochet is about it these days
3. What is (are) your favorite color(s)?blue, red, deep green
4. What is your favorite flower(s)?all of them? lilies these day though
5. Do you prefer bulbs, seeds or both?. {{or plants/starts}}yes lol
6. What type of gardening do you do?(i.e.:herbs, flowers, veggies, container) {{houseplants}}house plants, bulbs, seeds that can be scattered
7. Do you have a theme in your garden?(i.e.:fairies, signs, butterflies) i don't it is a hodgepodge of gifts and things i just liked
8. Do you enjoy bath items? (i.e.: bubble bath, body wash, bath salts?) no. skin too sensitive boohoo
9. Do you enjoy receiving new recipes? if they are easy, fast and not spicy
10. What is your favorite cookie or candy? yes lol not a bit fan of coconut, but i'll eat that too!
11. Are you allergic to anything? {{I think this one is important for food etc allergies}} this is very important, i am allergic to ALL citrus. tomatoes, strawberries, pineapples, as well as the "citrus" fruits. also allergic to rice.
12. What kinds of hobbies do you enjoy? reading "lite" mysteries, my plants, crocheting, and being here. not necessarily in that order.
13. Do you have children or grandchildren who enjoy making crafts or receiving them? {{or small gifts}} baby is 21, no grands. but i have a cat who thinks my webkinz are her playtoys touched
14. Do you have any pets? What kind? (and if you have birds, please specify what kind) And may they receive treats or toys? 2 outside cats, 1 inside cat, 3 dogs. they all love treats, some more than others. toys are another story. none of them play with animal toys. they just don't, even though they have them.
15. What is the decor in your home like? {{style}} style? what's that? mish-mash best describes it
16. Colors in the rooms (main rooms like kitchen, potty room, living room &dining room)? blues and reds[/b
17. Do you like knick-knacks? (i.e. angels, bears, owls..things like that)[b]not really, trying to get away from them.

18. Do you like T-shirts? what size?love them, size 2x because i like them loose
19. Do you like holiday decor and if yes anything specific? (snowmen, santa, etc)holiday flags grin

#233767 Sep 14th, 2008 at 07:56 PM
Digger
500 Posts
Digger
500 Posts
Okay, folks here goes.
I am new here but am a pretty simple uncomplicated person. :)

Mar 17th 1958 but not in the game time.
I do not do any crafts really have no hidden talents for it, but I wish I did.
Hunter or forest green, Lavender, Navy blue, Anything but pink
I have so many. I adore Zinnias in the summer, I always plant a bunch of them. lilac are my all time fave, smelling them reminds me of being a kid.
Anything!
I dabble iin everything.
Not really but we live in a rustic setting, Have a small log home, so I try to stay with that look.
Candles
9. Do you enjoy receiving new recipes? No I hardly cook.
Not much for candy, But who can resist Brownies or Real Toll house cookies.
Nope!
I take pictures of nature, feed wild birds, especially fond of Hummers. I also have a horse.
Nope no kids or grand kids.
4 cats and a horse, well he doesnt live at home. And yes they all love treats.
ITs a Log home, with exposed logs on the inside. most things are very woodsy, Lots of beiges, greens,
17. Do you like knick-knacks? (i.e. angels, bears, owls..things like that) WEll not so much, But I do like useful things that are also cute, I collect bears.
18. Do you like T-shirts? what size? Oh yes Love tees.. Xtra large.
19. Do you like holiday decor and if yes anything specific? (snowmen, santa, etc) I collect snowmen, anything with snowmen. Love them! :) Kim

[Linked Image]
#233825 Sep 15th, 2008 at 10:28 AM
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
Jiffy, I was wondering----what size holiday flags do you use. The small ones, or the big ones?? Inquiring minds might want to know---- lol

________

plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
Good question Carol! thumbup

#233844 Sep 15th, 2008 at 11:48 AM
HandyMa'am
4k Posts
HandyMa'am
4k Posts
none during game time
I like digital scrap booking
I tend to lean towards blues
I really like roses and other flowers that attract butterflies and hummers
Bulbs...I totally stink at growing from seeds
Next spring will have some herbs and small veggies in containers and will have a large butterfly/hummer garden
Nope, but I do like knick knack and would love a gnome
no, I barley have time to brush my teeth everyday!!
I LOVE dessert recipes
CHOCOLATE! (milk or dark)
I cannot have artificial sweeteners...things to look for on ingredient lists that I cannot have are: aspartame, aspertame, phenylalanine, phenylketonuria, saccharine, acefulfame [sometimes has a K behind it], and stevia). Sucrolose (Splenda) is OK for now...whew!!
I like digital scrap booking, and playing games on my Nintendo DS
I have a 15 month old and a 4 month old...both totally oblivious in the realm of craft making
We have 2 Malamute dogs....they can receive treats, but nothing that contains corn.....and no stuffed animals (they just kill those)
Decor is basically child-proof right now. lol
Bright colors in the kitchen...yellows, oranges, blues, greens, purples. Basically pick a color and you'll most likely win. :)
I love tea cups and tea pots, I like moose (my favorite animal!!), and I collect the willow Tree figurines...don't have any of the angels yet.
yup! XL
we don't to Halloween....but we do decorate for fall. I like snowmen and cute Christmasy things also.

[Linked Image]
Patriot
10k Posts
Patriot
10k Posts
I think dish towels are a good present for anyone, even James. Everyone has to dry a dish in their life sooner or later.

loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
Mine all air dry in the dishwasher! notme lol I tend to go thru more oven mitts than anything else.

Mr. James
The Gnome Wrangler
3k Posts
Mr. James
The Gnome Wrangler
3k Posts
Originally Posted by Bestofour
I think dish towels are a good present for anyone, even James. Everyone has to dry a dish in their life sooner or later.
Nu uh, thats why I spent $900 on that dishwasher last year lol... (I demanded EVERYTHING in the house be energy star compliant; and most of the major things are now)

If you'd like to learn more about my family and I, you can do so at Corthell.net [corthell.net]!
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Originally Posted by Moguai
... (I demanded EVERYTHING in the house be energy star compliant; and most of the major things are now)
are you energy star compliant? why lol

#233913 Sep 15th, 2008 at 06:13 PM
California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
I am the dishwasher here and my hot water is energy star compliant. Does that mean I am compliant? (my husband would disagree with this statement)

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
1. Birthday? Aniversary? or other days important to you? {{within the game time}} No, I am old enough already for most things and too old for others. John and I did just celebrate our six month anniversary which is a minor miracle in and of itself.
2. What types of crafts do you enjoy? {{we have lots of crafters there}}I do crochet and sew. I want to do so much more.
3. What is (are) your favorite color(s)? Blue, blue, blue
4. What is your favorite flower(s)? Right now things that will grow right through neglect. I love flowers, all of them.
5. Do you prefer bulbs, seeds or both?. {{or plants/starts}} Bulbs might be a favorite because of the easy care
6. What type of gardening do you do?(i.e.:herbs, flowers, veggies, container) {{houseplants}} Flowers, flowers, and more flowers (and maybe a flowering shrub or tree here and there
7. Do you have a theme in your garden?(i.e.:fairies, signs, butterflies) No I have a hodge podge of garden whimsy
8. Do you enjoy bath items? (i.e.: bubble bath, body wash, bath salts?) No, thank you. They make either my skin or my nose itch
9. Do you enjoy receiving new recipes? Quick easies (see Jiffy ans)
10. What is your favorite cookie or candy? Not particularly
11. Are you allergic to anything? {{I think this one is important for food etc allergies}} No just sensitive (see ans #6)
12. What kinds of hobbies do you enjoy? I have little time for hobbies at this time, But I have big plans for hypertufa, Driving around the country, Some woodworking
13. Do you have children or grandchildren who enjoy making crafts or receiving them? {{or small gifts}} Not right now. Thank you.
14. Do you have any pets? What kind? (and if you have birds, please specify what kind) And may they receive treats or toys? I have one dog. Black Butt loves treats, toys and his family.
15. What is the decor in your home like? {{style}} Classic Grandma's attic (in other words, hand-me-downs)
16. Colors in the rooms (main rooms like kitchen, potty room, living room &dining room)? Blues
17. Do you like knick-knacks? (i.e. angels, bears, owls..things like that)If I have to dust it, I don't want it
18. Do you like T-shirts? what size? I love em, large to xx-large. Bigger is better and more comfy
19. Do you like holiday decor and if yes anything specific? (snowmen, santa, etc) Not really. I like to look but I haven't even gotten out of storage what I already own the last few years

Last edited by jonni13; Sep 15th, 2008 at 06:45 PM. Reason: I wrote xx-larde t-shirts on my list and don't want to get laughed at too much

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
#234186 Sep 17th, 2008 at 12:28 AM
Twinkle
3k Posts
Twinkle
3k Posts
1. Birthday? Aniversary? or other days important to you? {{within the game time}}none right now...........BUT I LOVE HALLOWEEN!
2. What types of crafts do you enjoy? beading, making fairy stuff
3. What is (are) your favorite color(s)? greens and purples
4. What is your favorite flower(s)? hydrangea and anything that would be found in a cottage garden
5. Do you prefer bulbs, seeds or both?. seeds
6. What type of gardening do you do? water gardens and cottage garden
7. Do you have a theme in your garden? a magical theme! fairy, gargoyles, dragonflies, solar lights that look like crystal balls
8. Do you enjoy bath items? YES, anything lavendar or herbel smelling
9. Do you enjoy receiving new recipes? not unless it is very quick
10. What is your favorite cookie or candy? reseese or any chocolate with nuts
11. Are you allergic to anything? no, but i hate the smell of licorice
12. What kinds of hobbies do you enjoy? gardening of course, animals (although it is more of a job than hobby, making jewelry
13. Do you have children or grandchildren who enjoy making crafts or receiving them? no, son is grown and thinks what I do is lame!
14. Do you have any pets? What kind? (and if you have birds, please specify what kind) And may they receive treats or toys?I give treats to both dog and cat but with all the constant recalls I AM PICKY! They all LOVE toys though!
15. What is the decor in your home like? kitchen is coke/cat, other rooms are nature themed with greens and fairy, windchimes, and stars.
16. Colors in the rooms kitchen/plum and yellow, pool room/purple and white, everything else is shade of greens
17. Do you like knick-knacks? OH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fairies, stars, cat, gnomes, coke, suncatchers, anything nature oriented!
19. Do you like holiday decor ANYTHING HALLOWEEN/FALL, snowmen

I do have garden flags all over my house, both large and small. I don't have that many holiday ones though! *hint *hint!

Last edited by faerywatcher; Sep 17th, 2008 at 12:31 AM.

OUR HOME NEEDS OUR GNOME!
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
Wendy, you left out number 18. wavy Glad you're playing. kissie

#234307 Sep 17th, 2008 at 04:30 PM
Mr. James
The Gnome Wrangler
3k Posts
Mr. James
The Gnome Wrangler
3k Posts
Lol mine got commented on, I was all "I only filled those which where applicable to my picky self" :x...

plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
Originally Posted by Moguai
Lol mine got commented on, I was all "I only filled those which where applicable to my picky self" :x...

How will anybody know what to send you if you are so picky?? why It is hard to be a part of this and be picky because not everybody knows the person that they get all that well so we send things that we like ourselves or what most gardeners would like.

#234402 Sep 17th, 2008 at 10:35 PM
Twinkle
3k Posts
Twinkle
3k Posts
Originally Posted by loz
Wendy, you left out number 18. wavy Glad you're playing. kissie

OOPS! #18.........yes, I LOVE T SHIRTS.........XXlg.......gotta have gardening (sweating) room! haha

OUR HOME NEEDS OUR GNOME!
#234968 Sep 22nd, 2008 at 06:50 AM
Giggles
20k Posts
Giggles
20k Posts
Cindy, you even make your questionair funny!! lol lol

I will never send you any bees!! rolz

(someone on Picli posted a picture titled 'Bee Soup" !! It was a bowl full of bees!!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"I Love Virginia!"
#235219 Sep 25th, 2008 at 05:19 AM
500 Posts
500 Posts
1. Birthday? Aniversary? or other days important to you? {{within the game time
No
2. What types of crafts do you enjoy? {{we have lots of crafters there}}NOT IN TO CRAFTS
3. What is (are) your favorite color(s)? BLUE
5. Do you prefer bulbs, seeds or both?. {{or plants/starts}} PLANTS ARE START
6. What type of gardening do you do?(i.e.:herbs, flowers, veggies, container) {{houseplants}} HOUSE PLANTS THE MOST
7. Do you have a theme in your garden?(i.e.:fairies, signs, butterflies)Nomes
8. Do you enjoy bath items? (i.e.: bubble bath, body wash, bath salts?) NO TY
9. Do you enjoy receiving new recipes? NOT REALLY
10. What is your favorite cookie or candy? NONE
11. Are you allergic to anything? {{I think this one is important for food etc allergies}} NO
12. What kinds of hobbies do you enjoy? flowers
13. Do you have children or grandchildren who enjoy making crafts or receiving them? {{or small gifts}} NO THEY ARE LAZY
14. Do you have any pets? What kind? (and if you have birds, please specify what kind) And may they receive treats or toys? TOO MANY TO NAME
15. What is the decor in your home like? {{style}}JUNGLE
16. Colors in the rooms (main rooms like kitchen, potty room, living room &dining room)?Beige In Living Room
17. Do you like knick-knacks? (i.e. angels, bears, owls..things like that) YES
18. Do you like T-shirts? what size? YES M
19. Do you like holiday decor and if yes anything specific? (snowmen, santa, etc) THEY ARE OK

Patriot
10k Posts
Patriot
10k Posts
Let the games begin!!!

Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
....Yes, let the games begin !!!! clap

________

plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
I love this part!!!

#236218 Sep 30th, 2008 at 06:23 PM
California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
Um...whomsoever got my name. Please take a pic of items before sending if you can. I am camera-less right now. And I love to share the joy!

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in March
Gardening in April
Gardening in May

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,873
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,007
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image