Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#231186 Aug 28th, 2008 at 06:21 PM
patunia Offline OP
500 Posts
OP Offline
500 Posts
I have this idea, that may keep those of us who check in here connected on a weekly level. What do you all say to a quizzy's word challenge night?
Here's how i think it could go.
We will have "sign in" deadline on this forum Quizzy's Tourney [DATE] by 6pm thursday night
(you may commit to this week's challenge anytime thursday)
the Tournament will commence at 6:30 pm on thursdays kinztime
and end at 10pm kinztime. you may play as many games as possible during this
perameter, and you need to take screen shots of your final game scores. You may only submit one result (your highest per this night). You should then post your screen shot to this forum under Quizzy's Tourney [DATE] and the winner will receive by kinzpost 3 items, by midnight friday.... (not to exceed 200 kinzcash value) from each of the other participants of the Tourney. Now because there is no way to datestamp (that I know of) the screenshots this is kind of an honor test. and hey we are all friends here, so i don't anticipate cheats anyways. so....what do you think? i would be happy to monitor the first and then we can take turns in alphabetical order or something and see if it flies. i think it would be kinda fun, and its not like it really costs ya anything! then we can exchange what words we created for the most value per level,(this would help your future games) and what words were turned down, and weird etc.
I love this particular game, I have played scrabble forever and i dig anything that makes my brain work. I have "oinked out" at 200 kc and gone all the way up to 465 kc (rarely) and one night, after my first level, i had 9 L's and 6 E's on my board, so you all know how skunked you can be!!!!
So....what do you think? wanna try it?

Last edited by patunia; Aug 28th, 2008 at 06:23 PM. Reason: duh
California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
Patunia. I would love to do this. But I can't guarantee any night that I can actually do it right now. John is still with us but getting weaker. And that does put some demands on both my time and my energy levels.
6:30 to 10 kinz time is 3:30 to 7 my time. Dinner, homework, Ted's bath, etc. So if I don't join it is not lack of enthusiasm. I still love my webbies and get a lot of joy and solace from them. And my friends here too

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
and my schedule is just too erratic. i'm sorry.

plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
Maybe you could do a larger time period. why

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in March
Gardening in April
Gardening in May

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,862
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,007
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image