Print Thread
Rate Thread
#230042 Aug 22nd, 2008 at 05:33 PM
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
it's blooming!! I've had it for two years and had just about given up shock I noticed one of them is has already seeded, shock grin
cactus%20and%20succulents/DSCF0057.jpg" alt="[Linked Image]" class="post-image" style="height:auto!important;max-width:100%!important;"/>

and this other one I'm not sure of the name other than Echeveria ,, it blooms in tiny clusters of pink. with yellow throats,,

cactus%20and%20succulents/DSCF0054.jpg" alt="[Linked Image]" class="post-image" style="height:auto!important;max-width:100%!important;"/>

cactus%20and%20succulents/DSCF0067.jpg" alt="[Linked Image]" class="post-image" style="height:auto!important;max-width:100%!important;"/>

Last edited by Jiffymouse; Aug 22nd, 2008 at 05:44 PM. Reason: fixed photo link

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
"Grace without perfection is more to be desired than perfection without grace."
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
thumbup very nice diane. i hope you didn't mind my fixing the photo link. i wanted to see boohoo

i wish i had that talent, they live in spite of me.

#230052 Aug 22nd, 2008 at 06:08 PM
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Originally Posted by Jiffymouse
thumbup very nice diane. i hope you didn't mind my fixing the photo link. i wanted to see boohoo

i wish i had that talent, they live in spite of me.

I don't understand,, fixing the photo link,, why

maybe that's the trick,. I had forgotten about these two in the corner of the yard for the past 2 months, lol

Last edited by angelblossom; Aug 22nd, 2008 at 06:10 PM.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
one of the links wasn't working, the top one. you left off the [/img] from it. but nosy rosy here wanted to see the picture, so i went in and fixed it!

#230056 Aug 22nd, 2008 at 06:35 PM
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Ohhh I knewwwww I was going to go back and edit something, egad lol ,Thank you!! But then the porkchops in the oven was calling my name and wellll you know I was hungry and waiting for those porkchops to get done lol lol

I looked up the encheveria'a on line 'says morning sun afternoon shade ,. Where I had them was dappled sun all day,, so That's where I'll keep them. This was the first year I took them to that corner ,, apparently they like it there thumbup

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
I'm just going to continue all cactus and succulents that bloom in this thread instead of haveing several going,, .

this little cactus has been blooming off and on for a month now

cactus%20and%20succulents/DSCF0005.jpg" alt="[Linked Image]" class="post-image" style="height:auto!important;max-width:100%!important;"/>

cactus%20and%20succulents/DSCF0007.jpg" alt="[Linked Image]" class="post-image" style="height:auto!important;max-width:100%!important;"/>

Dodge you'll be getting this in the mail soon!

cactus%20and%20succulents/DSCF00091-1.jpg" alt="[Linked Image]" class="post-image" style="height:auto!important;max-width:100%!important;"/>

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
those are some very pretty blooms. never seen some of them. We had a snake plant that bloomed. have had it for about 15 years & it was the first time I saw it bloom.

bb

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in February
Gardening in March
Gardening in April

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,810
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,004
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image