Print Thread
Rate Thread
dodge Offline OP
Hot Rod
20k Posts
OP Offline
Hot Rod
20k Posts
moment to visit your beautiful garden. Look at the flowers. Are there any new ones blooming today? Can you hear the waterfall over to the side? Listen to the birds singing in the trees. Spend a few minutes thinking what a beautiful and restful place this is.

Now think of someone that you are having difficulty with today or in your past.

When you have the person in mind, notice that Jesus is walking towards you and He is talking to that difficult person in your life. It actually looks as if He is enjoying being with your problematic person! Oh my goodness! How could that be?

Now the difficult person is walking out of the garden. Your garden! Jesus continues to walk towards you. He smiles at you and you know He is glad to see you and wants to spend time with you.

Did you stop breathing for a few seconds when you saw Jesus with this difficult person? Let your breath out now...slowly and easily. It's okay that Jesus loves you and the difficult person in your life as well.

Talk with Jesus about this or simply let it be and just sit in the garden quietly. Healing comes when we see someone in a new light--even those we have difficulty with.

Prayer when time is completed:I loved reading this, and was hoping all of you will.
hotrod

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
PS... My horse isn't here, this is my Nitemare..
500 Posts
500 Posts
very nice, I seem to be in my gardens weeding digging deadheading bug catching, and not taking in the beauty and remembering they came from God. Thanks for reminding me to stop and enjoy and think of God.

[Linked Image]

I am strong when I am on your shoulders, you raised me up to be more than I can be.
dodge Offline OP
Hot Rod
20k Posts
OP Offline
Hot Rod
20k Posts
thumbup

Here is what god did for me today.

Astibile in bloom.. Someone sent me the plant about a year ago.

What is the name ? ANy one know?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
500 Posts
500 Posts
beautiful atilbee. I have this color too that my sister in law gave me years ago. It isn't in bloom yet but my white ones are will try to get a picture of on here of them. I don't know what the name is sorrrrry. Raining here so haven't been out to see what God has given me today in the garden.But I need too.

[Linked Image]

I am strong when I am on your shoulders, you raised me up to be more than I can be.
1k Posts
1k Posts
Thanks for posting this Dodge, how true it is. I've often found that asking God to let your see the difficult person through His love makes it so different. Our human love just doesn't seem capable of loving the unlovable, but His love can.

I haven't had time lately to browse through our forum and I've missed it, sure glad I found this post. Thanks for the lift we all need it once in a while.

[Linked Image]

Kindness is a language the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
dodge Offline OP
Hot Rod
20k Posts
OP Offline
Hot Rod
20k Posts
:ding:

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in March
Gardening in April
Gardening in May

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,868
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,007
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image