Print Thread
Rate Thread
#207197 May 6th, 2008 at 11:11 PM
Wild Willow
500 Posts
OP Offline
Wild Willow
500 Posts
She says that if she doesn't log into her account, her pets will starve/get sick. I told her they won't get hungry or sick unless she logs in and doesn't take care of them? Who is right?

500 Posts
500 Posts
in webkinz world, before you log out, if you feed your pet up to 100%, put it to bed and log out you can leave for weeks and everything is ok when you come back.
they don't starve or get sick or die. when you play in the account for an extended length of time, you need to periodically check the levels of the pets happiness, health and hunger. all can be repaired instantly with food, exercise or a visit to dr. quack. it's part of the "playing with". i have pets in my accounts i haven't disturbed for months. they are fed up (lol) to 100% and sleeping happily in their beds. sounds like she just wants to play more to me! and i understand that! ha ha ha

WildRedRidingHood
4k Posts
WildRedRidingHood
4k Posts
Yeah, what patunia said, 100% correct. Only when you are logged in and playing games and stuff that you will need to feed and care for your pet. And that's only the one that is active, the others don't change.

[Linked Image]

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in February
Gardening in March
Gardening in April

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,811
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,004
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image