Rate Thread
#206426 May 3rd, 2008 at 07:39 PM
melcon6 Offline OP
WildRedRidingHood
4k Posts
OP Offline
WildRedRidingHood
4k Posts
I have one account with four Webkinz in it. I have 50,000 KC most of the time. I have two profitable gardens, each one packed full.

Because I work 2nd shift (I don't get to play from 2pm until midnight) I don't ever get to do the "today's activities", except on weekends and I hardly get the chance for rare items as most of the time they are in the evening. Even on weekends I am so busy, that I miss a lot of things and it irks me to no end how usually one day of the weekend there aren't any rares at all.

I have 3 Webkinz waiting in the wings and I was wondering if I should open a 2nd account so that when I am available for the rares at least I could get two of them instead of the measly one they have limited us too. also on special days, I could get two gifts. What about an "Asian" account? I kinda feel like it's cheating the system, what are your thoughts on this? why

[Linked Image]
California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
It is not cheating. It also makes the system less congested during peak hours. The options are also for a euro time zone that is about five hours ahead of ours.
Another option is to stay on top of what is coming up and have someone duck into you account and purchase what you want. I can give you a website that will help with the info part.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
melcon6 Offline OP
WildRedRidingHood
4k Posts
OP Offline
WildRedRidingHood
4k Posts
So if I had the Asian or Euro account then I might have a better chance of hitting the rares?

Do you think I should start a new account, or keep adding to my current account? what would you do?

Yes, PM me the site with info...........It's not the insider is it? I have that one. What info are you talking about? The time zone info? or the dailies?

[Linked Image]
California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
it is sent. It also collects the dailies. It isn't the insider.
When I got my latest pet I seriously considered getting Asian or Euro. But I already have 3 accounts of my own and take care of two others full time. Then I drop in on weekdays and busy weekends and do things on Jiffy and Scott's. I also on occasion do them for Loz.
I could help you out on occasions too, if you would like. And what do you need? I was just talking about unloading a bunch of virtual stuff today.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
melcon6 Offline OP
WildRedRidingHood
4k Posts
OP Offline
WildRedRidingHood
4k Posts
Anyone else have any advice on a 2nd account??

[Linked Image]
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
i'm planning a second account when i hit 12 pets on my current one. i have 7 now.

loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
I have a 2nd account....it's stripped down and has 3 or 4 pets in it....only a few rooms, nothing fancy. I mostly use it to make extra cash and then I could send pools and stuff to my main account if I needed money. Of course now I don't need money.....

From gardening and adopting I've worked myself from 40,000 back up to 94,000. Before I bought that darned AC statue I was over 100,000. I'm not bragging at all....Tina really got me a good start saving money---when I went to WA for 2 weeks I couldn't SPEND money, and she was doing my dailies for me....so when I came home I had about 20,000 I think. And there was no way I wanted to waste that much money. The gardening RAKES in my main money. I'm making BIG bucks every single day now. It's great!

So I would say YES...go for the 2nd act--besides being able to buy more rares you can send stuff to your main act from it if you need extra money.

Last edited by loz; May 4th, 2008 at 07:50 PM.
California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
I am having a lot of fun trying to keep my three accounts even in money. All within a couple hundred kc of each other. I love to watch it rack up. Buying the three settees today nearly killed me. But I'm still up over my (mental) line. Now I have to work at recouping the spent funds.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
Isn't it funny how we get a mental limit/line. I have one too. I will never go below 90,000 again. I just won't. I've become money hungry. lol

California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
Well my limit does change around some, usually higher but I've allowed myself to lower it when I really wanted to buy something. Specially when I knew I could make up the difference quickly again.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
Yeah, when I hit 100K I won't want to go below that. lol

California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
Mine, I don't want to go below a half million combined totals. That means right now I can't spend over 6,600 right now. Makes me glad that There aren't any rares today.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in February
Gardening in March
Gardening in April

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,810
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,004
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image