Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#194535 Mar 21st, 2008 at 02:56 PM
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
My intention today when I got home from work was to clean behind the roses and along the fence near the Willy Village. These great friends of mine had already started and was 1/2 done with that area when I arrived! Thanks Friends!! clap

[Linked Image]

They had already moved the Welcome Arbor from where it was last fall. They placed it just before entering the rock steps to the bridge as you arrive at the Willy Village, an excellent place for it,, Good job Guys! kissie

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
"Grace without perfection is more to be desired than perfection without grace."
angelblossom #194536 Mar 21st, 2008 at 03:10 PM
Giggles
20k Posts
Giggles
20k Posts
How nice that having gnomes in your gardens means half your work gets done for you! clap

Of course they are willing to do any work for you because you keep them happy with storytellers, visiters, and partys!!! bop (and booze! shock )

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"I Love Virginia!"
Shirley4 #194542 Mar 21st, 2008 at 03:45 PM
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
notme shots lol lol

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
angelblossom #194599 Mar 21st, 2008 at 06:46 PM
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
i'm impressed thumbup

#198536 Apr 2nd, 2008 at 04:45 PM
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
One Hand came to me saying there's a little fairy trying to hide in the Rock Tower Village shock and that she seems sweet enough but kinda' frightened,!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
what a pretty faery child

#198633 Apr 3rd, 2008 at 04:47 AM
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
yes, diane she is beautiful--as is your villiage & our gardens---you are so very talented

[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
________

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
JunieGirl #198645 Apr 3rd, 2008 at 05:48 AM
Purl One
30k Posts
Purl One
30k Posts
Ohhhhhhhhhhh what a pretty fairy to have found her way to you!
She just knew what a wonderful village you have there - how could she resist moving in???

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
That poor little fairy child she indeed was a little shaken up! boohoo She told One hand she was flying around and a gust of wind lifted her and sent her soaring as it was quite windy yesterday. She lost her bearings and got confused,, (her Queen told her Not to trying flying high yesterday,, but alas she didn't listen. egad )

I told Onehand to go get Adora,, maybe she could help. thumbup
Adora came quickly and offered the little one blooms of alyssum, sweet fragrant little blooms symbolizing sincerity. The fairy child's fear and confusion began to lift off her and she even smiled a bit! grin

[Linked Image]

It certainly relaxed little one enough to spill the entire story to Adora. Adora asked her name, and where she is from.
"Ohhhhhhh Not too far, at least I don't think too far, Because there are Willy's where I lived there as well ,and there are Willys here so I can't possibly be too far,, but I really am not sure."
This little one proclaimed her name was not yet given as she hadn't reached the age for receiving a name yet. Adora was silent for a moment, and in that quiet time Adora Heard this little one humm a tune of lightness,

Adora said " Wellllll I shall call you Wyndsong! Even as you are here in a strange place that the wind brought you to , you still have song in your heart :wink: "

So Wyndsong it is!! Everyone at the Willy Village said it is a lovely name! They all cheered with delight as Wyndsong accepted her name! clap Now that was real Special to be given a name a season before all others her age!!

Adora asked her to go with her to the Sitting area,, Where Angels and Fairy's live in this humans's yard,," tho we go every where in this humans land ,we really love it in there,,"

[Linked Image]

" There you'll find lavender, rosemary, pineapple sage, and basil, and many sweet flowers and roses. Dearest Wyndsong,,there are two other Child fairy's I'm teaching daily and they sure would love to have a new friend ! Come ~ I'll introduce you"

Adora Took Wyndsong to the sitting garden,, where she meet and quickly made friends with Yellowstar and Plumbud. Last I check they were chatting away and giggles could be heard! lol

[Linked Image]

GrandPooBah reminded Adora he would send a telepathy message to all the willys in this area to get a message back to Wyndsong's home that she is safe and will be staying with us here as a new storm is brewing and it's not safe for Adora or Wyndsong to be out looking for her home, and All the Willy's assured her she is welcome for as long as she likes.
I have a feeling Wyndsong will be around for a long time! :wink: grin

You may have noticed in the first picture 'Reader' is there taking notes and records for the Willy Village, uttering "never a dull moment here,, Never a dull moment" lol lol

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
Diane: another lovely being to inhabit the village & your space. and many wonderful naritives to go along with them.

When IS that book coming out.----I really need a record of these stories to read to my grandchildren--well to the ones I hopefully have one day----

Last edited by JunieGirl; Apr 3rd, 2008 at 07:41 PM.

________

JunieGirl #198819 Apr 3rd, 2008 at 07:44 PM
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
i was thinking about that carol jean. i've got to call diane soon, i have more info for her

#198821 Apr 3rd, 2008 at 07:47 PM
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
clap grin

________

JunieGirl #199239 Apr 5th, 2008 at 09:06 PM
Giggles
20k Posts
Giggles
20k Posts
Diane, what a wonderful new story!!! And pictures!!! clap kissie

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"I Love Virginia!"
JunieGirl #199241 Apr 5th, 2008 at 09:10 PM
Twinkle
3k Posts
Twinkle
3k Posts
Wonderful to meet you Wyndsong! You are very beautiful and I am sure you will have many magical moments at the Willy Village! Do me a favor.........sprinkle some "extra magic" fairy dust around Diane's door. She is a very special friend to me and she takes very good care of everyone around her!

Can't wait to see what magic happens as spring is upon us!

OUR HOME NEEDS OUR GNOME!
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Well well,, It has been quite the spring here for new comers to the willy Village and surrounding area! grin
Just this last week we again was surprised with a new little fairy,,,, Funny how One hand is the first to see all the fairys that come this way notme even mystical had to see her close up! After all Mystical came this way because of a fairy~ Remember??? * Hmmmm ever wonder how Reader always seems to be at the right place at the right time to take notes for the records of the village??*
[Linked Image]

Mic spotted her too,, how delighted he was to know she was from Ceramic, Illinois Just like he was, clap ( no one told him ~ gnomes just know these things somehow,, why

[Linked Image]

Mick and the fairy chatted for a bit, catching up on Illinois news, and Reminding me to Thank Miss Carol for sending them here,, and others went to meet her as well,
[Linked Image]
Mick told the fairy all about the Christmas tree he had brought,, and what a wonderful thing is was for the Village.

continues,,,,,,,,

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
continued from up ^ there..

Mick's story reminded this fairy that she too had brought a gift for the Village,, She was even told that the human here didn't even have one of these,, so it was a great honor to bring one for all that live here,, a Garden Flag, grin She was told by the Village to place it where ever she wanted! :wink: And that she did,, right on the side of the bridge so you can see it as you cross over! so now that is the official Willy Village Flag clap clap
[Linked Image]

Reader the record keeper asks the fairy what her name is,, why

"Oh Dear" says the fairy, "I was sooooo excited about being here I simply forgot to introduce my self,, My name is Rainie Just ,, Rainie. You see when I was a wee fairy and I was learning to count I would count the rain drops,, when I came of age to be named,, My Fairy Queen named me "Rainie" I rather like it! I love sitting in the rain,, and I Love counting rain drops,, it is my favorite past time,, grin"

I then told her I was pleased she was here,, and Thanked her for bringing the flag and honoring the Willy Village with an 'Official Flag of the Village'!
GrandPooBah himself took her to meet Adora spring, Plumbud, Yellowstar, and Wyndsong, After some time with the other fairys,, she was feeling right at home, and told us all that she could be the "rain drop counter" of this humans yard if it was okay with every one. OF Course ~ Yes ! clap We all agreed she was perfect for the task, we all have a job to do here, and every job is just as important as the other,,
[Linked Image]

Rainie settled in a place where rain drops would be easy to count,, and anticipated the first drop of rain to start her new role in the yard of this grin Human!

[Linked Image]

continues,,,,

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
Oh Diane--I could just read your narratives all day and far into the night---
you are ever so good at telling the stories of all of your friends in the 'village'. thumbup :wink: shots

________

A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
continues from up ^there,,,
*about a week later*

Tap tap tap goes the sound of a hammer,, sawing and tapping, tapping and sawing what the heck is going on?? shock I ran outside to see where it was coming from,, why

Someone was building a fence at the Willy Village! Actually they were done with it, shock Whewww about time,, that side of the bridge was dangerous, nervous if someone fell there ~ there is a lot of rocks to fall into and that would surely hurt someone bad. I planted large sedum there to deter someone from going to far on that side. I wonder how he managed to build that fence from the dangerous side and not to fall on the rocks,,, and WHO is HE anyway??? Cute and rather amused with himself in all of it!

[Linked Image]

I see GrandPoobah is pleased as well!! grin

[Linked Image]

continues,,,,,,,

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
continues from ^ there

Ohhhhh mannnn I made a mistake,, He isn't amused with him self,, He has found him self in quite a pickle,, blush and a little embarrassed,

Grandpoobah asked "Who are you ? and how did you build this bridge from the dangerous side??"

This Willy said He's name is, Mjolnir, named after the magical hammer of Thor,, as this hammer can be thrown and it magically returns to the hand of the thrower, Thor,,. He explained his parents named him this because of his quick learning of the use of a hammer and was quite good at it,, tho sometimes he gets carried away and doesn't realize he has hammered himself into a situation, that he has a difficult time getting out of,, Like Now! blush He has forgotten to make a gate or an opening ,

You see Here's what happened In Mjolnir's words,,

"Late in the night I arrived at the Willy Village and waited until all was sleeping Even the keeper of the light fell asleep,, But his light was ever glowing enough for me to measure out what I needed to build a fence,, I heard the Village discussing it and Knew I was the Willy for the Job, and I was tired of the cold cold winters there in NY, and had heard so much, and Knew Miss Lynne was one of the Humans that brought the Runnin' Brothers back together after so many years and had contributed in so many ways to the Village,, (interjecting~* remember gnomes Knows things us Humans will never figure out how*) that I pleaded with her to send me to build a fence so the twin girls wouldn't fall and get hurt, or any of the Village, or even the Human herself! Miss Lynne saw to my pleading and how important it was to embrace the Village with a safety fence, and sent me on my way in silence,, I know she is good at keep surprises quiet,, tho I wasn't as good at keeping my tapping and sawing as quiet, notme I started building during the night and silly me got to tapping and sawing happily that I had forgotten what side of the fence I was on while I was working, I got carried away and didn't pay attention,, Now I'm in a dilemma ,, and a silly embarrassing one at that,, I can't get out,, and I can't back up or I will surely fall on the rocks,, so now I have to think about this I could saw a piece out of this fence,, but that would make those boards weak when I repair it after I'm out and I certainly don't want any weak boards, No No No,, I can't have that,, May I ask for help on suggestions??"

GrandPooBah was chuckling to him self,, He knew the obvious answer but felt the need to humor himself and called upon some of the villagers,, Grandpoobah can be quiet a teaser sometimes,, but it's all harmless,, One of the villagers offered Him a shovel, to dig under the fence and crawl out,, another offered him a small mushroom to step on and climb over the fence,, another willy said "no nooooooo that won't do at all,, then we'd have to fill in the dug out hole, and what if he smashed the mushroom and fell backwards onto the rocks," shock nervous

[Linked Image]

After a little while,, Grandpoobah finally called Mick over,, and told Mick to lend Him his ladder,, Ohhhhhhh Grandpoobah got a laugh out of that,,
[Linked Image]

Mjolnir came on over the fence using the ladder of Micks, and Everyone thanked him and welcomed him to the Village,, as all is well. Mjolnir said He will make a gate on the end of the fence closest to level land So He can go behind the fence when it's necessary to make repairs,, but he knows that won't be for a long LONGGGG time to come because he builds the most sturdy fences ever!!! grin

Thanks Lynne for sending Mjolnir to us! < From the Willy Village!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
#206491 May 4th, 2008 at 06:44 AM
Giggles
20k Posts
Giggles
20k Posts
Diane, you are just the BEST!!!! clap

I was glad to get back from Alabama and find these wonderful new surprises to your
on-going story. bop

What a 'wonder land' you describe; and what sweet and 'magical' gnomes and fairies you tell us about!!
You have a wonderful 'happy place' in
your yard!! luv

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"I Love Virginia!"
Shirley4 #206516 May 4th, 2008 at 09:39 AM
Twinkle
3k Posts
Twinkle
3k Posts
I LOVE IT! I WANT MORE! I see all the hidden lessons in your stories and when you have your books out, the children will see them as well........all while getting pure enjoyment out of them!

OUR HOME NEEDS OUR GNOME!
Purl One
30k Posts
Purl One
30k Posts
What Wendy said!!!

You don't just tell a story - there is GOOD, and a lesson to be learned from it all. I absolutely love all the placements of your gnomes, fairies and accessories there in the Willy Village. We are so fortunate to have such a spectacular storyteller among us here at TGH!!!

Diane - you are a treasure!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
Originally Posted by plants 'n pots
What Wendy said!!!

You don't just tell a story - there is GOOD, and a lesson to be learned from it all. I absolutely love all the placements of your gnomes, fairies and accessories there in the Willy Village. We are so fortunate to have such a spectacular storyteller among us here at TGH!!!

Diane - you are a treasure!

Yea--what Shirley, Wendy & Lynne said---- kissie clap

________

JunieGirl #206742 May 4th, 2008 at 08:20 PM
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
lol lol you readers make it all worth while,, when I know we(WV and I) :wink: have brought smile and a few laughs your way,, kissie

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
Well, Diane you sure have brought smiles & laughter our way--for sure !!! kissie

But While I really think these stories would sell really well, and in the process make you a bundle---if it is not to be----
I still want my books--you could always print off all of the stories from TGH, take sheet protectors, add 2 pages of the story to each one-- & then put them into 1/2 inch binders & sell them to us--yep you could !!!!--I'd be buying--- thumbup :wink:

________

JunieGirl #206769 May 4th, 2008 at 09:01 PM
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Now that's a something to thing about Carol!! idea

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Giggles
20k Posts
Giggles
20k Posts
I'D BUY!!! I have lots of grandkids, and of course I'd want one of my own!!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"I Love Virginia!"
Shirley4 #207211 May 7th, 2008 at 05:18 AM
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
Originally Posted by Shirley4
I'D BUY!!! I have lots of grandkids,

................Lucky!!!

________

JunieGirl #215797 Jun 14th, 2008 at 06:46 AM
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
The Willy Village just wants you all to know they're fine and just trying to stay cool in this heat we're having early this year! boohoo
They seem to like it when I hose down the village,, they scatter and run but giggling at the same time,, Ohhhhhhhh Yeah I bought them a pool for their summer fun.. and teaching Grandpoobah how to use the camera so I don't have to be out there taking pictures with them all the time,, this will be interesting to see how he handles that!! notme

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
angelblossom #215943 Jun 14th, 2008 at 05:00 PM
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
oh their very own pool---how nice for them.---- clap

but are you sure it is a wise thing to teach grandpoobah how to use your camera?? I bet he will be using it all the time---and you will not hardly ever get to use it---- why

________

JunieGirl #217250 Jun 20th, 2008 at 06:50 PM
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Originally Posted by JunieGirl

but are you sure it is a wise thing to teach grandpoobah how to use your camera?? I bet he will be using it all the time-

Wellllllll Carol to answer your question notme it seems GrandPooBah has gotten the hang if using the camera, and good thing he did because the pictures he took was evidence!!!!!!! shock

What happened was ,,,,,,,,,

A few nights ago( Unknowing to me) there was a stranger in the yard in the wee hours of the morning even before the sun woke up.
It was a hot early morning with temperatures in the 80's no wind, no rain, just hot! GrandPooBah tells me he was awakened by a windchime but only one windchime ,, not all of them,, " Strange indeed,, for wind to blow only one and not all ,, how could that be,, " As he drifted back to sleep somewhat bewildered. why

Welllllllll it wasn't long before he heard cries of[color:#CC0000] 'HELPPPPPPPP HELLLLLLLLLP"

GrandPooBah Jumped to his feet , grabbed his tall red hat and ran thru out the village looking for who ever was distressed. Spot light Willy was also up and out looking and ran into GrandPooBah, Both claimed to have been awaken by first a windchime and then yells of Help,, Both agreed there was no wind at all shock and the voice was a strange one, not before heard in this Village.
They stood quietly while the wind chime was still going strong it was heard from not within the Village but outside the Village at a short distance away but was still very very loud ,

Grand PooBah told Spotlight Willy,," Ready your spotlight son and keep it bright it's too dark out here to see, "

Spotlight quickly turn his light on as they walked slowly towards the sound of the windchime,
One of the Running Brothers caught up to them asking what is going on,,
He was told to" go back to the Village and don't let anyone else leave it, for all your safety ,,,,,, we don't know what we will find. , Now go quickly before anyone else gets a notion to come out and look themselves!" Off he ran to hold the excitement down in the Village proud to have the responsibility of such a task!

[/color]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
angelblossom #217256 Jun 20th, 2008 at 07:38 PM
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
and then what happened?????????????

________

JunieGirl #217263 Jun 20th, 2008 at 08:03 PM
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Originally Posted by JunieGirl
and then what happened?????????????
i keep checking back to learn that same thing lol

#217270 Jun 20th, 2008 at 08:24 PM
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Cries of Help shock were heard closer and closer nervous seemingly from above but it was much to dark above them to see anything Spot Light Willys light could only reach so far,, so By telepathy GrandpooBah called for Mic the ladder builder and for him to bring in some rope too !
They Both waited for Mic and it wasn't too long before all three continued onward,. It was at the end on the long rung of fencing they were right on top of whoever it was but again the windchimes and cries of Help were above them,
Spot light Climbed up on GrandPooBah shoulders and Mic upon Spotlight shoulder and drew the Spotlight up with the rope the Mic secured to a tree , After assuring the spotlight wasn't going to budge, spotlight Willy then climbed upon Mic shoulder and on up into a tree where he could shine his light better over the area,,!

"Here Here Over Here!! " Yells out Spotlight Willy!! the light shone on a total stranger A Willy from unknown parts ! Not from this area or region at all!!

[Linked Image]

He was holding his ears and looked relieved someone had finally came!!

Spot light gets a good look!'

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
angelblossom #217271 Jun 20th, 2008 at 08:29 PM
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
ah ha--a new willy--the plot thickens----

________

angelblossom #217272 Jun 20th, 2008 at 08:30 PM
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
GrandPooBah takes a picture so quickly it light up for all to see clearly , that this Willy whoever he is sitting atop of a wind chime and can't get down! shock touched

[Linked Image]
In the dark this willy thought he had climbed the tree and had found a tire swing, sure wasn't long before he found it wasn't a swing at all and in his struggle to find a way down the chimes had given him a real blastin' head ache,so much so that he would have ringing in his ears for a lonnnnnnnnng time to come!! notme

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
angelblossom #217274 Jun 20th, 2008 at 08:44 PM
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
still listening-----(well sorta)--I guess I am actually reading huh???

Last edited by JunieGirl; Jun 20th, 2008 at 08:45 PM.

________

angelblossom #217275 Jun 20th, 2008 at 08:52 PM
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
After Mic, Spotlight and GrandPoobah Helped him down,and before they went back to the Village: Asked this Willy ...Why are you even here??

Now this Willy has been on a particular fairy hunt for a long long time,, which means many many many years,, for a special fairy that never ages , This fairy has a gold band on each arm and is named Mari-gold, She is known to be a fable while others believe she really exist! The Story is where ever marigolds are blooming and they were not intentionally planted ~ there you'll find her. Sometimes will stay but a moment while sometimes for days!

This Willy is one that believes she exist,, but has not even so much as caught a glimps of her,, yet he still pursued her in earnest to have proof, to show all those where he originally comes from that poking fun of him was foolish, that persistance and believing will someday make it all come true!

GrandPoobah roared with laughter, upon hearing his story,, haha haha "OF course It's true!!!!! She has been here for a couple of days,, there-->>*as he points to the left* just a few feet from you as you were struggling in the dark with the windchime,, haha haha

Look! .... she shows you her gold bands,,"

[Linked Image]

Mari-gold giggles and says " I knew you were looking for me but you have to find me I cannot reveal myself to you until you are within a fairy's wing of me,, and right smart of you to climb the tree But rather foolish of you to do it in the dark in a strange land you know not!,, Besides GrandPooBah and I have been friends for over 290 years He always knows when I'm around!"
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
angelblossom #217277 Jun 20th, 2008 at 09:05 PM
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
rose thumbup

________

angelblossom #217288 Jun 20th, 2008 at 09:39 PM
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Mari-gold Chose My yard to relish in the marigolds because I have volunteer marigolds growing in my bird bath planter that I did Not plant,,
[Linked Image]
I did have marigolds last year on both sides below it,, maybe a bird(s) made this happen,, the wind? Who knows I'm just glad Mari-gold found an opportunity in my yard to make such a rare and special appearance! Luckily I have GrandPooBah residing here as it's always nice to visit with old friends,, I'm pretty sure that's why she stayed longer than a moment here!

Now Back to " Ringer" ( the Village named Him that because he ears are still ringing notme lol )

The Village thought he should have a lesson learned seeing how the entire Village is awake now and the sun had still not risen, boohoo They put their heads together and come up with a punishment,, shock tho it was an innocent error in judgment on Ringers behalf he still needed to learn the value of safety,
Never venture out in the dark in unknown land,, ,, Rest and sleep somewhere until the light of day,, And ask for help from your Fellow Willys who is always willing to help if it's within their power, and Most of all believe in your dreams and know only you can make them come true,

The next day under the condition he can have all the pictures he needs for proof of Mari-gold to take back to his home,, he has to spend as much time on the windchime as it would have taken all the village to continue their sleep which got disturbed,. A Total of 4 hours is all he had to endure,, still with his headache and ringing in his ears he gladly accepted the punishment with pictures of Mari-gold and grateful for a warm meal up he went to the top of the windchime for his 4 hours of pay back,,,,, Hold on Tight Ringer, It's a windy day today!! shock lol [Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in February
Gardening in March
Gardening in April

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,811
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,004
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image