Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Very good Lynne!! clap clap Out of all I sent you ,, you will at least have blooms on both of those!! Pink- adora & Deep yellow - charles G thumbup

remember their roots like lots of room eventually you'll have to put them in gallon sized pots before spring! :wink: I would imagine in the next 6 weeks or so!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
"Grace without perfection is more to be desired than perfection without grace."
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
WOW it's been 3 months since anyone posted in here!!!! notme I was over wintering with piles of leaves on top of buckets stuffed with leaves and topped over cut down brugs from last year,, and started rooting some of those cuts ,, so now it is full circle for me clap Njoynit sent me more to start another year with ( different kinds but 3 didn't make it boohoo ,, but my fave Dr, Suess did and I'll be planting it in ground after Easter! clap
I know these don't look like much to you guys but look sweet to me after the pain staking task of having to cut them down after doing so beautifully, but as you can see they survived and have new starts growing from them while under the leaves, clap

unnamed pink in two different area of the yard

[Linked Image]
Snowcone

[Linked Image]
Adora
[Linked Image]

all of the rest look the same.. So Yipeeeeeeeeee Thanks Njoynit for all you have taught me about Brugs I will forever be grateful to you! kissie

For those of you that don't remember these pictures in the next post are the above Brugs

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
continued from up there

unnamed pink

[Linked Image]

snowcone

[Linked Image]

adora

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Purl One
30k Posts
Purl One
30k Posts
That's terrific Diane! It's always so exciting to see that new baby green on our plants that have been sleeping all winter!!!

I hope that mine do well enough to make it outdoors in May - I only have 3 healthy ones left from the ones you sent me... but even if 1 makes it I will be thrilled!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Patriot
10k Posts
Online Content
Patriot
10k Posts
what is the name of them if they're yellow? It's pouring rain here, thanks to Patunia - she's got the power or the right moves for a rain dance, I'll have to check my plants tomorrow.

A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Sheri There are many names for different yellow Brugs. charles grimaldi, and dr. suess is the only two I have experienced,, But there are many many yellow brugs with variances.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
500 Posts
500 Posts
Diane, glad to see new growth on your brugs! clap Keep us UTD with their progress.

2k Posts
2k Posts
I have planted 3 out.I've sunk their pots.
Jamicia yellow-cause it had BUDS(mind you...2 fell off,but ones holding!)
Knightti
Bolero x AQ-So I could walk in the GH

I do have Jean Pasco sitting on ground outside of GH.I have Cinta's HG(2) a unknown pink with 3 daydreams on a tray with a dead maya& a dead axel rose.
When my back lets up I'll move some more outside.Those left inground have gotton sprouts,some more so than others.Versicolor orange is ahead the furthest from returning from the ground.

I still have jugs of cuttings too,but some are spoke for,besides the 2 5 gallon buckets with cuttings sitting in them....whole trunks.I've started my seeds,but not all have sprouted.i've had a total of 3 sprouts out of 45 seeds. I've also come across sprouting cuttings that I tossed in compost that are alive and growing....IN the COMPOST.so composting don't mean death in the long run huh...

[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]

I will age ungracefully until I become an old woman in a small garden..doing whatever the Hell I want!
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Hiiiiiiii Njoynit,, Good to see you here!! clap I have to get my compost stirred into the soil of all that has come back from last year and this weekend weather providing I will plant all the starts I have! thumbup

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Njoynit! grin i was just thinking about/talking about how i've missed you!!! i have 2 brugs growing from what you sent me. only 2 survived my brown thumb, but i'm happy with them! is putting them out like any other plant? in stages?

A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Jiffy I took mine outside 3 days ago and haven't brought back in,, Last year I took out a few hours a day for a week,, I'm putting my starts in ground this weekend,,

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
mine will go out either this weekend, or next weekend. probably this one, i think next weekend is booked rspb

A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
flwr flwr Starting a new thread on Brugs! thumbup flwr flwr

****************CLOSED***************

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in March
Gardening in April
Gardening in May

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,869
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,007
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image