Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
rachelp #190722 Mar 9th, 2008 at 07:47 PM
California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
Very cool on the new family members, Jessica and Rachel.
I am a total dunce with the claw machines. I admire anyone who can succeed with them (usually kids).

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
Tina #190748 Mar 9th, 2008 at 08:30 PM
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
Awesome on Tristan getting new pets.....that's so exciting Jess. clap When are YOU getting another one? lol Does he sleep with his?

Rachel, I would've tried like heck for one out of that machine. haha I'm pretty good at them, Mark is really good at them. When we first started dating he'd win me a new stuffed animal each date. lol I'm glad Brennan got a new pet, how many is that now? lol

#190764 Mar 9th, 2008 at 08:56 PM
Little Babe
2k Posts
Little Babe
2k Posts
Brennan can usually get anything out of those machines. When we took Mommy to the airport one time he got 2 animals at 1 time! They had these Webkinz very stragetically placed (crammed) in there were it was virtually impossible to get one out.

We're up to 53 pets now. We're gonna slow down on buying them. There are a couple of the new ones we want but we aren't going to get all of the new ones like we usually do. Brennan wants the bengal tiger and HAS to have the snake. He hasn't quit talking about the snake. I think the mouse will be really cute. I would like to have that one. I was able to get the snake and bengal tiger reserved at one store. The snake may not be a problem to get without reserving it. The bengal on the other hand will definitely be impossible to get without reserving it. Anything bengal related would be gone in a heartbeat around here.

[Linked Image]

Rachel

(the new and improved Mrs. rachelc)

If you never have you should. These things are fun and fun is good.
rachelp #190766 Mar 9th, 2008 at 09:00 PM
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
I'm so glad you got them on reserve....I'm still holding out hope that my sis will get them in at Crackerbarrel. thumbup I'm sure around there the Bengal will sell like hot cakes.

2 animals at once huh? That takes some skill. thumbup

I'm with Brennan on wanting the snake.....even my best friend Mel that has 3 webkinz(she just bought a penguin), is dying for the snake. It will be hard to get.

The mouse is soooooo cute.

#190768 Mar 9th, 2008 at 09:09 PM
Little Babe
2k Posts
Little Babe
2k Posts
I think it's cool of that store to reserve them like that. Goodness knows they don't have to do it. It's nice to know I can get the ones he wants without having to stress and run places looking. And to make it even better, it's the cheapest place here to get them. They still sell them for $12 and $9. Most of the stores around here sell them for $16.50 and $13. Some are even higher!!

[Linked Image]

Rachel

(the new and improved Mrs. rachelc)

If you never have you should. These things are fun and fun is good.
rachelp #190771 Mar 9th, 2008 at 09:34 PM
California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
The only place I saw prices like that was in limited too. That is sad. I wouldn't have ever started getting them at that price. If Teddy didn't like the plushes so much, I don't think I would have gotten any more.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
Tina #190842 Mar 10th, 2008 at 07:03 AM
plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
I don't know when I will get a new one Loz. why

Tristen is really into this now and he is loving his Webkinz. Yes he does sleep with ALL of them very night. He takes mine to bed too. lol He got the horse from his grandma over the weekend and I got him the collie. He was with me when I got that one and that is what he wanted because my mom has a sheltie and it looks like her dog. So he named it Sasha which is my mom's dogs name. I bought the reindeer because it was 50% off. I am saving that for another day for him. His grandma said she was getting him one for his easter basket and his daycare provider got him the raccoon for his birthday. I will put one in his easter basket too. :Thumbup:

The place I as at yesterday was expensive for them. The big ones were $15.95 and the lil kinz were $13.95. I thought that was expensive. Next time I have to find a cheaper place!

#190848 Mar 10th, 2008 at 08:42 AM
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
I'm so glad he loves them so much! :ding:

It's ridiculous that some places are trying to sell Webkinz for so much money! shock Especially when that site I buy them from sells most lil kinz for $5.95, just goes to show you how much they are marked up for them to still be making a profit of them at that price.

#190849 Mar 10th, 2008 at 09:08 AM
plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
I thought of that exactly Loz because I had bought a lil kinz from that same site for the 5.95. There was no way I was going to pay $8 more for one!

#190853 Mar 10th, 2008 at 09:48 AM
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
I don't blame you....I wouldn't either. Too bad they don't sell just the codes for about $3 each or something....I'd buy a lot of them! lol

#190880 Mar 10th, 2008 at 02:31 PM
plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
My friend was at the Mall of America and called me because some of the Webkinz were on sale for 9.95. I had her pick up 2 of them for me. I figured I will put one in Tristen's easter basket and give him one for his birthday. I got the spotted frog and the beagle. I think the spotted frog is very cute!! They had the black cat and the gray cat on sale too I guess. Limited Too has some of the Webkinz buy one get one free right now. They are more expensive than most places but not a bad price after you get the deal. They have 10 different ones on their website. thumbup

#190881 Mar 10th, 2008 at 02:33 PM
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
I have the spotted frog....I love it! I never liked the frog much but they grew on me. lol They are really big too compared to some others, like the black bear.

I wish I could go to the MOA. grin I'dbe a shopping fool. Have you been there a lot yourself?

#190956 Mar 10th, 2008 at 06:16 PM
plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
I have been there quite a few times. I was in a class for work a couple weeks ago and there was people there from all over the country. A lady from Oklahoma was sitting next to me and said that she thought she would go the MOA before she went home and she asked if I recommended it and if I liked it. I said....yes you absolutely should go! If you come to MN you should do that because it is a very neat place! But....I live here and don't go too often because it is too big! It is fun if you just want to wander around a bit and don't really have any specific shopping in mind. When we go there we usually go there for the rides...it used to be Camp Snoopy but now it is Nickelodeon something or other. I can't think of what they call it now. We take the kids there and go to Lego Land but not a whole lot else. Honestly I haven't gone there to shop in a LONG time! You would be very overwhelmed by it but like I said...I would recommend that everybody go there if they have a chance. thumbup

The frog is big Loz! I was surprised!! Have you seen the duck? Somebody told me it was new for Easter. That one is big too.

#190979 Mar 10th, 2008 at 06:48 PM
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
I have the duck. haha If you webbie addicts check out the T. Willy topic you will see my guest of honor & he was loving my Webkinz..... lol

I tell mom if I win the lotto that we will go to the MOA on a huge shopping spree......for at least a weekend, and just buy whatever we want. How fun would that be? I'd love it. No budget, no men to tell us what we need or don't need.

#190982 Mar 10th, 2008 at 06:50 PM
plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
It would be very cool Loz!!!

I was going to come back here and say that I see you have the duck but you beat me to it! I just looked at the pic of Willy with the webbies! You have lots of them! shock I see they all still have their tags on too. That is a good idea. Tristen wants his off right away.

#190986 Mar 10th, 2008 at 06:55 PM
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
Jess, I'm just too lazy to take them off....the codes are all out of them....I'm so excited when I get new ones I rip the code out of the plastic and the poor plush is stuck wearing an empty tag holder. lol

I have too many. blush It's Cindy's fault. And my sisters for working at Crackerbarrel and calling me all the time saying, oooooo we got this one in do you want it? Ooooo, we got that one, do you want it? Like I can say no. haha

Turns out Athena adopted the Kangaroo she got me.....all by herself. So Allison said they were all gone now so she got me the Schnauzer instead and hid it in her car so Athena wouldn't find it. haha

#191004 Mar 10th, 2008 at 07:10 PM
plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
haha Athena is a smart girl!! lol

#191011 Mar 10th, 2008 at 07:14 PM
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
Isn't she? haha I'm proud of her in a round about way---even though it was my Kangaroo. lol I said to her, did you adopt my Kangaroo that you mom bought for me---she said no---mom bought that Kangaroo for me, you didn't get any Webkinz. rolz

I'll take the Schnauzer though, Allison said it was cute.

#191114 Mar 11th, 2008 at 06:56 AM
plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
lol lol Well maybe Allison can get you another kangaroo later! thumbup

#191132 Mar 11th, 2008 at 08:20 AM
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
Maybe, I have her on snake alert right now...if she sees it she has to either:

A. Buy it right away.

or

B. Hide it good if she's broke.

haha

#191139 Mar 11th, 2008 at 08:41 AM
500 Posts
500 Posts
i think i might have messed up my account "inadvertantly" i was on webkinz last night and just decided to look into the new items in the w-shop and it said that the pink lounger chair was in there, mind you there was no picture, but i bought it anyway. sometimes when i do things kinda fast in webkinz world some of the little icons don't have time to load, like stuff from the w-shop especially food. but i know where it is and if i am fixing a recipe or something i just flash forward to the page the item is on and click it and go. it always shows up in the dock okay when my dial up catches up.....not so the new chair. i sat. i waited. blank window persisted in the dock, so i dragged it into the room anyway, and voila....big blue box. my lilkinz terrier just stood there staring at it, like "wow, you shouldn't have" "really". but now, its too late, the room won't open...and my poor lilkinz is trapped in there with a big blue box. haha

patunia #191149 Mar 11th, 2008 at 09:34 AM
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
Oh no, your poor terrier! shock lol

Hopefully it unkinks itself when you log out and log back in. Or is it still the same?

#191209 Mar 11th, 2008 at 02:01 PM
plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
Anybody ever win on the Quick Draw??

#191229 Mar 11th, 2008 at 02:48 PM
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
NEVER!!!!! I think it's rigged. lol

Tina have you heard of anyone winning it?

#191232 Mar 11th, 2008 at 02:53 PM
California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
I have heard of someone winning one of the first few. Never heard of it happening again. I have not always bothered to try.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
Tina #191252 Mar 11th, 2008 at 04:13 PM
plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
I don't go out of my way to be on when that is the hourly event but if it happens to be the one when I check I do it. I figured that nobody ever wins! rolz

#191296 Mar 11th, 2008 at 06:58 PM
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
clap thank you tina and sheri clap those were just what i needed.

#191297 Mar 11th, 2008 at 06:59 PM
plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
Thanks for the gifts Sheri!!!

2 more minutes to do balloon dartz! Hurry Loz! lol

#191300 Mar 11th, 2008 at 07:11 PM
California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
Thank you Sheri for the gifts you sent. It perked up my day no end.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
#191301 Mar 11th, 2008 at 07:11 PM
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, don't tell me I missed it again! lol

Tina #191302 Mar 11th, 2008 at 07:14 PM
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
so i have to show you what i did...
i adopted another pet. i have a bag full to adopt still but this one was calling out to me to adopt her. so, i present tina!
[Linked Image]

she really likes the chiquita banana girl look, it seems
[Linked Image]

and here she is with joe
[Linked Image]

and with larry
[Linked Image]

#191306 Mar 11th, 2008 at 07:25 PM
California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
Very cool, Jiffy. You have been busy. It's all fun and relaxing and a little creative too.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
Tina #191307 Mar 11th, 2008 at 07:27 PM
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
my retreat blush avoiding the world tonight... lol

#191308 Mar 11th, 2008 at 07:38 PM
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
Love it, Tina is popular....now we both have Tina's. lol

#191309 Mar 11th, 2008 at 07:42 PM
plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
Cute rooms Jiffy!!

#191322 Mar 11th, 2008 at 10:00 PM
Wild Willow
500 Posts
Wild Willow
500 Posts
Oh what cute rooms!! I wish Webkinz would load better for us. It makes me sad. :(

Pinkhorseofcourse #191327 Mar 11th, 2008 at 10:22 PM
California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
Jennifer, does your daughter have a friend on webkinz with a user name of sunga18?

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
#191533 Mar 12th, 2008 at 05:24 PM
Patriot
10k Posts
OP Offline
Patriot
10k Posts
great rooms.

Darbi has 2 items, the sandwich maker is one, that she put in the bedroom and now we can't get them to move. Her pet walks right through them like they're not there at all. Any ideas?

Bestofour #191540 Mar 12th, 2008 at 05:39 PM
California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
Yes, those are 'stuck' items. I have a few. There is a place specifically to email for stuck items. I haven't bothered yet. Sometimes what happens is items are placed on a table or something. Then it gets stuck outside of a room. If you move that table or remove it those items will remain stuck either outside the room or in the room. It is annoying. But in ganz support there is a form to fill out.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
Tina #191555 Mar 12th, 2008 at 06:19 PM
Patriot
10k Posts
OP Offline
Patriot
10k Posts
It's been about a week but maybe it will clear up. They're sitting on the floor. The objects around them move fine. Oh well. Thanks for the info.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in February
Gardening in March
Gardening in April

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,812
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,004
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image