Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Opps shock It looks like we went a weeeeeen bit over in the last Thread of the Willy Village! blush notme

***(Last post of WillY Village Continues thread,,,)****

The Willy Village is all excited right now,, Travel'in Willy from Washington has arrived , a little exhausted but happy to finally meet the Willy Village!

[Linked Image]

GrandPooBah , the Runn'in Brothers, Mick, and others saw him as he arrived, and Reader is journaling the visit as we speak!

One hand and T Willy will go to work with me tomorrow!! I hope One Hand Behaves! egad tapfoot

Last edited by angelblossom; Feb 4th, 2008 at 05:54 PM. Reason: just realized 135 post in last thread OPPS!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
"Grace without perfection is more to be desired than perfection without grace."
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
oh, diane, you know one had will be good... sort of notme lol

what is that plant laying on the bridge between them? it looks like it's going to be an obstacle for them getting together.

A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
I don't remember the name it some kind of succulent that blooms yellow flowers,, IT has spread everywhere,, I'll have to go look at my Notes to find out the name,, I think I sent you some a while back Jiffy didn't I??
BTW One Hand Kicked it out of the way before someone tripped on it! lol lol

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
like him? lol lol you might have. i have all my succulents in my bathtub, right now, to keep from freezing. it get good light and they are ok, for now...

Twinkie the Kid
1k Posts
Twinkie the Kid
1k Posts
that big one to the very right looks like the gnome from the tavelocity commercial to me! lol this is so cute

pleaseee... Betty Crocker aint got nothing on me =)
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Originally Posted by toposh
that big one to the very right looks like the gnome from the tavelocity commercial to me!

OHHHHHHHHH My Toposh... shock GrandPooBah wouldn't like hearing that! He said that gnome is a sell out,, rolz He makes a lot of $$ and keeps it for him self,, while there are sooo many Willy Villages that could use help with their needs,, not enough gnomes have homes,, The travelocity gnome has enough $$$$ to gift gnomes with homes and doesn't boohoo .

You should read the entire set of stories of the Willy Village,, Then you'll understand their personalities, and roles they have in their village! :wink: grin

Originally Posted by Jiffy
like him?
........ Exactly! haha lol

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
One hand & T Willy get to go to work with diane tomorrow--wow--I bet they are excited !!! and I bet they will be a big help to her too.

[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
________

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
Twinkie the Kid
1k Posts
Twinkie the Kid
1k Posts
Originally Posted by angelblossom
that big one to the very right looks like the gnome from the tavelocity commercial to me!

OHHHHHHHHH My Toposh... shock GrandPooBah wouldn't like hearing that! He said that gnome is a sell out,, rolz He makes a lot of $$ and keeps it for him self,, while there are sooo many Willy Villages that could use help with their needs,, not enough gnomes have homes,, The travelocity gnome has enough $$$$ to gift gnomes with homes and doesn't boohoo .

You should read the entire set of stories of the Willy Village,, Then you'll understand their personalities, and roles they have in their village! :wink: grin

Im sorry diane tell grandpoobah im sorry and that from further and closer review of the photo that I take back what I said and offer him an apology, let me know if he accepts it! prayers

A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Oh Yeahhhhhhhhh One Hand Is real excited,, that's what I'm afraid of rolz Carol,, you know how mischievous he is, notme lol

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
yes, yes I do--perhaps you could get them to "gnome promise" to behave themselves while you are working. Perhpas they could take some activity to "occupy" themselves with--so they would not be tempted to get into any mischief???

________

Purl One
30k Posts
Purl One
30k Posts
Diane - I'm soooooooooo happy to see that you are continuing your marvelous Willy stories! Can't wait to read all about TW's visit there!

Jiffy - I have some of that sedum too, and I never take my sedum indoors for winter, and they've survived so far, and we're much colder here than where you are. (crossing fingers here now!!!)

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts

Im sorry diane tell grandpoobah im sorry and that from further and closer review of the photo that I take back what I said and offer him an apology, let me know if he accepts it! prayers

lol GrandPooBah has a good and Happy Soul Toposh,, He said an apology isn't neccessary,, kissie , as that is a common mistake of Humans that don't know gnomes well.
He ask if you've read the Christmas Story of the Willy Village,, He really believes you'll like the stories and Music videos, that I posted for them in the last Thread,, ( Willy Village continues thread) He also said to tell you he's glad
your reading this,, because he wants all young people to get to know gnomes, and the joy they will bring you with their stories, music, magic, and mystery! grin

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Twinkie the Kid
1k Posts
Twinkie the Kid
1k Posts
Ill go read them right now :) and tell grandpoobah i look forward to reading about the villiage he presideds over

Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
Scott--you will love the stories and you will learn so much!!1

________

A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Originally Posted by plants 'n pots
Diane - I'm soooooooooo happy to see that you are continuing your marvelous Willy stories! Can't wait to read all about TW's visit there!

Lynne I couldn't not write about this visit grin clap ,, One Hand is especially excited because he's been to Cedar Hill himself, and knows the of the magic there, so to have a visitor from Washington has just about made him burst with happiness! grin

idea Maybe I should give One Hand a glass of milk before I take him to work tomarrow if it soothes T Willy maybe it will calm One hand! notme lol lol

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Originally Posted by JunieGirl
Scott--you will love the stories and you will learn so much!!1

YEP! grin

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Purl One
30k Posts
Purl One
30k Posts
Sounds like One Hand will need a sedative instead of milk!!! lol why

Or maybe a Dreamcycle??? haha

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
haha haha You not too far off on that one!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
I think a dreamcycle would help just about anyone who drank one--well anyone of drinking age--- rolz

________

A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OMG NO Dreamcycles for Onehand! shock You saw what happened to him at the New Years Eve party, and that was only one drink! egad

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Twinkie the Kid
1k Posts
Twinkie the Kid
1k Posts
I just got through reading every gnome story that was availiable to read from u diane! they are wonderful and i read the comments to and i definitly think when you get the chance to write them into books! When my neice gets old enough to read i hope you might have some out by then, if not ill just bring her in here and read them to her! i think it would be a good thing to teach her how to read reading these storeis! their amazing! lol i just love little mystical! And i even took some notes while I was reading!

A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Cool I'm glad you enjoyed!! It's good to get an opinion of the younger generation, it is just as valuable grin and appreciated clap

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Twinkie the Kid
1k Posts
Twinkie the Kid
1k Posts
no problem i enjoyed reading them sooo much! i wish you wouldve had these out when i was learning how to read my grandma taught me to read by makeing me read cat in the hat one fish 2 fish 3 fish blue fish that was a hard book to learn i got tounge twisted alot where were u diane! where were you lol but honostly i wish i wouldve had these... Ill have to (get breeannah my neice) started on gnomes ill have to collect em for her then when she gets old enough she can start collecting them...

Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
OMG NO Dreamcycles for Onehand! shock You saw what happened to him at the New Years Eve party, and that was only one drink! egad

OH--NO----I had forgotten--(how could I do that??)

you are right--no dreamcycles for Onehand---perhps no dreamcycles for anyone in the villiage---???

(more for me then??)..............................
Don't worry--I'll share............................

Last edited by JunieGirl; Feb 4th, 2008 at 08:18 PM.

________

A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
lol lol lol Carol I would love to make you a Crushed ice and Icecream dreamcycle one day! ,,

everyone at the Village is settling down considering how exhausted T willy is.

It's going to be a long day tomorrow,, so I'd better settle down for the night too! :wink:

See Ya tomorrow! wavy

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Twinkie the Kid
1k Posts
Twinkie the Kid
1k Posts
hey onehand is alot like my grandma except she can handle 2 drinks after those 2 shes just like him.. lol

goodnight everyone im going to bed to stay warm and safe yall and take care of all my new lil buddies ya hear!

A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
no problem i enjoyed reading them sooo much! i wish you wouldve had these out when i was learning how to read my grandma taught me to read by makeing me read cat in the hat one fish 2 fish 3 fish blue fish that was a hard book to learn i got tounge twisted alot where were u diane! where were you lol but honostly i wish i wouldve had these... Ill have to (get breeannah my neice) started on gnomes ill have to collect em for her then when she gets old enough she can start collecting them...

I know right?? I still have my kids's One fish , two fish, and other Dr. Suess Books,, and Yep they can tie up the tongue alright for little ones,, But your grandmother did a good thing,, Books that were fun and difficult made learning a little more pleasant..

Where was I??? Reading one fish two fish to my kids lol lol

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
when my youngest was in 1st grade we all got One fish 2 fish for free in the mail--it was a promo book to get the parents to buy all the rest. Hopefully I still have it here somewhere.

I say hopefully because my oldest taught 2nd grade for 5 years & likely "borrowed" most of my books like that for her " teachers library".

if it is one thing I bought when my kids were small it was books---

perhpas you could print out the stories and we could put the pages in sheet protectors and then into little 1/2 inch thick binders. Then they could be kept for the future generations of "willie lovers"

________

Purl One
30k Posts
Purl One
30k Posts
I just lovvvvvvvvvvvvvve Dr. Seuss books - I used to read them ALL THE TIME when I taught pre-school - loved to animate them too! Don's favorite one is One Fish Two Fish - I don't think I have a favorite really.

Oh, and I got to meet Dr. Seuss and have about 4 books autographed by him. He was pretty old then - back in 1986 - and the line was around the store. I was in the beginning of the line, and his people pushed me along very quickly. But I was thrilled to be able to see him in person!

Can't wait to hear how TW and One Hand did at work today!!!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
I'm a waiting too!! They must really be having a great time--out on the town & all

________

A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
As you all know I took One hand and Traveling Willy to work with me today,, One Hand,,,,,, OMG He is soooooooo silly! I had just finished waxing up a Full Arch Upper Denture for a patient to view. I left the room for a few minutes,, which I guess gave One Hand the Green light to go exploring,, talk about putting his foot in his mouth,,! notme

Traveling Willy was shocked to see One Hand playing with my work!

[Linked Image]

Traveling Willy Heard my voice and must have known I wasn't far away and was headed back into the room,, He turned and told One Hand "'She's Coming !" yikes

[Linked Image]

You'd better get your foot outta that mouth! tapfoot

[Linked Image]

Dangggggggggg One hand!!!!! your hat messed up the wax in the palate, now I have to do it again! tapfoot

Of course One Hand apologized, and sat quietly as he watched me rewax the palate. One Hand just gets over excited,, remember when he fell in the salsa at the restaurant when we visited CedarHill?? .. lol lol

Before Traveling willy Leaves, there will be a gathering of all the willys in the village and pictures will be taken! grin

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
That silly one hand----it is just one "excitement" after another, isn't it??/ egad

at least T-Willy is there to keep some bit of logic in the mix-- thumbup

________

A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
The Willy Village says goodbye to Traveling Willy In the morning boohoo ,, It's been great having a visitor over winter,, that's an extreme rare treat!! clap

Traveling Willy and Gif have been walking around together most the evening,, remember Gif he came back with me from Cedar Hill? ... Anyway,, Gif and T Willy are talking with the young Fairys, and are telling them of the fairy garden in Cedar Hill,, and when they are old enough and have learned all they can they should go see CedarHill's fairy garden,, it is a fairys dream to leave in that garden. grin

[Linked Image]

everyone gathered together to listen to Johnny play his harmonica,, so I took that opportunity to get a group picture. :wink: It's kinda hard to get everyone in the picture,, the Village is really growing,, But they are all there,, notme I and the Willy Village hope to see you again T Willy! It was a pleasure for us to have you visit, Thank you for coming to the Rock Tower Willy Village! kissie

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Twinkie the Kid
1k Posts
Twinkie the Kid
1k Posts
Im glad u were able to give t willy a great time! Im sure he's really enjoyed it! I wonder were he'll be going next

Giggles
20k Posts
Giggles
20k Posts
This is so wonderful Diane, as always!!!!

Just look at how many people want your "book"!!!!!!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"I Love Virginia!"
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Hiiiiiiiii Shirley,,, I'm glad to see you finally came to the Willy Village ! lol lol lol Now about that book idea I've got some leads on things! thumbup

Last edited by angelblossom; Feb 6th, 2008 at 06:44 PM.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Giggles
20k Posts
Giggles
20k Posts
Oh good Diane!!!!!!!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"I Love Virginia!"
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
Hiiiiiiiii Shirley,,, I'm glad to see you finally came to the Willy Village ! lol lol lol Now about that book idea I've got some leads on things! thumbup

fantastic !!!! because I want one two--maybe 3--ya never know---

________

Purl One
30k Posts
Purl One
30k Posts
ohhhhhhhhhh - I want a first edition autographed - put me on the list!!!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
Originally Posted by plants 'n pots
ohhhhhhhhhh - I want a first edition autographed - put me on the list!!!

what Lynne said--I want mine autographed too!!!!!

________

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in March
Gardening in April
Gardening in May

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,873
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,007
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image