Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Opps shock It looks like we went a weeeeeen bit over in the last Thread of the Willy Village! blush notme

***(Last post of WillY Village Continues thread,,,)****

The Willy Village is all excited right now,, Travel'in Willy from Washington has arrived , a little exhausted but happy to finally meet the Willy Village!

[Linked Image]

GrandPooBah , the Runn'in Brothers, Mick, and others saw him as he arrived, and Reader is journaling the visit as we speak!

One hand and T Willy will go to work with me tomorrow!! I hope One Hand Behaves! egad tapfoot

Last edited by angelblossom; Feb 4th, 2008 at 05:54 PM. Reason: just realized 135 post in last thread OPPS!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
"Grace without perfection is more to be desired than perfection without grace."
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
oh, diane, you know one had will be good... sort of notme lol

what is that plant laying on the bridge between them? it looks like it's going to be an obstacle for them getting together.

A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
I don't remember the name it some kind of succulent that blooms yellow flowers,, IT has spread everywhere,, I'll have to go look at my Notes to find out the name,, I think I sent you some a while back Jiffy didn't I??
BTW One Hand Kicked it out of the way before someone tripped on it! lol lol

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
like him? lol lol you might have. i have all my succulents in my bathtub, right now, to keep from freezing. it get good light and they are ok, for now...

Twinkie the Kid
1k Posts
Twinkie the Kid
1k Posts
that big one to the very right looks like the gnome from the tavelocity commercial to me! lol this is so cute

pleaseee... Betty Crocker aint got nothing on me =)
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Originally Posted by toposh
that big one to the very right looks like the gnome from the tavelocity commercial to me!

OHHHHHHHHH My Toposh... shock GrandPooBah wouldn't like hearing that! He said that gnome is a sell out,, rolz He makes a lot of $$ and keeps it for him self,, while there are sooo many Willy Villages that could use help with their needs,, not enough gnomes have homes,, The travelocity gnome has enough $$$$ to gift gnomes with homes and doesn't boohoo .

You should read the entire set of stories of the Willy Village,, Then you'll understand their personalities, and roles they have in their village! :wink: grin

Originally Posted by Jiffy
like him?
........ Exactly! haha lol

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Frogger
40k Posts
Frogger
40k Posts
One hand & T Willy get to go to work with diane tomorrow--wow--I bet they are excited !!! and I bet they will be a big help to her too.

[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
________

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
Twinkie the Kid
1k Posts
Twinkie the Kid
1k Posts
Originally Posted by angelblossom
that big one to the very right looks like the gnome from the tavelocity commercial to me!

OHHHHHHHHH My Toposh... shock GrandPooBah wouldn't like hearing that! He said that gnome is a sell out,, rolz He makes a lot of $$ and keeps it for him self,, while there are sooo many Willy Villages that could use help with their needs,, not enough gnomes have homes,, The travelocity gnome has enough $$$$ to gift gnomes with homes and doesn't boohoo .

You should read the entire set of stories of the Willy Village,, Then you'll understand their personalities, and roles they have in their village! :wink: grin

Im sorry diane tell grandpoobah im sorry and that from further and closer review of the photo that I take back what I said and offer him an apology, let me know if he accepts it! prayers

A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Oh Yeahhhhhhhhh One Hand Is real excited,, that's what I'm afraid of rolz Carol,, you know how mischievous he is, notme lol

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Frogger
40k Posts
Frogger
40k Posts
yes, yes I do--perhaps you could get them to "gnome promise" to behave themselves while you are working. Perhpas they could take some activity to "occupy" themselves with--so they would not be tempted to get into any mischief???

________

Purl One
30k Posts
Purl One
30k Posts
Diane - I'm soooooooooo happy to see that you are continuing your marvelous Willy stories! Can't wait to read all about TW's visit there!

Jiffy - I have some of that sedum too, and I never take my sedum indoors for winter, and they've survived so far, and we're much colder here than where you are. (crossing fingers here now!!!)

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts

Im sorry diane tell grandpoobah im sorry and that from further and closer review of the photo that I take back what I said and offer him an apology, let me know if he accepts it! prayers

lol GrandPooBah has a good and Happy Soul Toposh,, He said an apology isn't neccessary,, kissie , as that is a common mistake of Humans that don't know gnomes well.
He ask if you've read the Christmas Story of the Willy Village,, He really believes you'll like the stories and Music videos, that I posted for them in the last Thread,, ( Willy Village continues thread) He also said to tell you he's glad
your reading this,, because he wants all young people to get to know gnomes, and the joy they will bring you with their stories, music, magic, and mystery! grin

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Twinkie the Kid
1k Posts
Twinkie the Kid
1k Posts
Ill go read them right now :) and tell grandpoobah i look forward to reading about the villiage he presideds over

Frogger
40k Posts
Frogger
40k Posts
Scott--you will love the stories and you will learn so much!!1

________

A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Originally Posted by plants 'n pots
Diane - I'm soooooooooo happy to see that you are continuing your marvelous Willy stories! Can't wait to read all about TW's visit there!

Lynne I couldn't not write about this visit grin clap ,, One Hand is especially excited because he's been to Cedar Hill himself, and knows the of the magic there, so to have a visitor from Washington has just about made him burst with happiness! grin

idea Maybe I should give One Hand a glass of milk before I take him to work tomarrow if it soothes T Willy maybe it will calm One hand! notme lol lol

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Originally Posted by JunieGirl
Scott--you will love the stories and you will learn so much!!1

YEP! grin

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Purl One
30k Posts
Purl One
30k Posts
Sounds like One Hand will need a sedative instead of milk!!! lol why

Or maybe a Dreamcycle??? haha

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
haha haha You not too far off on that one!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Frogger
40k Posts
Frogger
40k Posts
I think a dreamcycle would help just about anyone who drank one--well anyone of drinking age--- rolz

________

A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OMG NO Dreamcycles for Onehand! shock You saw what happened to him at the New Years Eve party, and that was only one drink! egad

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Twinkie the Kid
1k Posts
Twinkie the Kid
1k Posts
I just got through reading every gnome story that was availiable to read from u diane! they are wonderful and i read the comments to and i definitly think when you get the chance to write them into books! When my neice gets old enough to read i hope you might have some out by then, if not ill just bring her in here and read them to her! i think it would be a good thing to teach her how to read reading these storeis! their amazing! lol i just love little mystical! And i even took some notes while I was reading!

A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Cool I'm glad you enjoyed!! It's good to get an opinion of the younger generation, it is just as valuable grin and appreciated clap

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Twinkie the Kid
1k Posts
Twinkie the Kid
1k Posts
no problem i enjoyed reading them sooo much! i wish you wouldve had these out when i was learning how to read my grandma taught me to read by makeing me read cat in the hat one fish 2 fish 3 fish blue fish that was a hard book to learn i got tounge twisted alot where were u diane! where were you lol but honostly i wish i wouldve had these... Ill have to (get breeannah my neice) started on gnomes ill have to collect em for her then when she gets old enough she can start collecting them...

Frogger
40k Posts
Frogger
40k Posts
OMG NO Dreamcycles for Onehand! shock You saw what happened to him at the New Years Eve party, and that was only one drink! egad

OH--NO----I had forgotten--(how could I do that??)

you are right--no dreamcycles for Onehand---perhps no dreamcycles for anyone in the villiage---???

(more for me then??)..............................
Don't worry--I'll share............................

Last edited by JunieGirl; Feb 4th, 2008 at 08:18 PM.

________

A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
lol lol lol Carol I would love to make you a Crushed ice and Icecream dreamcycle one day! ,,

everyone at the Village is settling down considering how exhausted T willy is.

It's going to be a long day tomorrow,, so I'd better settle down for the night too! :wink:

See Ya tomorrow! wavy

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Twinkie the Kid
1k Posts
Twinkie the Kid
1k Posts
hey onehand is alot like my grandma except she can handle 2 drinks after those 2 shes just like him.. lol

goodnight everyone im going to bed to stay warm and safe yall and take care of all my new lil buddies ya hear!

A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
no problem i enjoyed reading them sooo much! i wish you wouldve had these out when i was learning how to read my grandma taught me to read by makeing me read cat in the hat one fish 2 fish 3 fish blue fish that was a hard book to learn i got tounge twisted alot where were u diane! where were you lol but honostly i wish i wouldve had these... Ill have to (get breeannah my neice) started on gnomes ill have to collect em for her then when she gets old enough she can start collecting them...

I know right?? I still have my kids's One fish , two fish, and other Dr. Suess Books,, and Yep they can tie up the tongue alright for little ones,, But your grandmother did a good thing,, Books that were fun and difficult made learning a little more pleasant..

Where was I??? Reading one fish two fish to my kids lol lol

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Frogger
40k Posts
Frogger
40k Posts
when my youngest was in 1st grade we all got One fish 2 fish for free in the mail--it was a promo book to get the parents to buy all the rest. Hopefully I still have it here somewhere.

I say hopefully because my oldest taught 2nd grade for 5 years & likely "borrowed" most of my books like that for her " teachers library".

if it is one thing I bought when my kids were small it was books---

perhpas you could print out the stories and we could put the pages in sheet protectors and then into little 1/2 inch thick binders. Then they could be kept for the future generations of "willie lovers"

________

Purl One
30k Posts
Purl One
30k Posts
I just lovvvvvvvvvvvvvve Dr. Seuss books - I used to read them ALL THE TIME when I taught pre-school - loved to animate them too! Don's favorite one is One Fish Two Fish - I don't think I have a favorite really.

Oh, and I got to meet Dr. Seuss and have about 4 books autographed by him. He was pretty old then - back in 1986 - and the line was around the store. I was in the beginning of the line, and his people pushed me along very quickly. But I was thrilled to be able to see him in person!

Can't wait to hear how TW and One Hand did at work today!!!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Frogger
40k Posts
Frogger
40k Posts
I'm a waiting too!! They must really be having a great time--out on the town & all

________

A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
As you all know I took One hand and Traveling Willy to work with me today,, One Hand,,,,,, OMG He is soooooooo silly! I had just finished waxing up a Full Arch Upper Denture for a patient to view. I left the room for a few minutes,, which I guess gave One Hand the Green light to go exploring,, talk about putting his foot in his mouth,,! notme

Traveling Willy was shocked to see One Hand playing with my work!

[Linked Image]

Traveling Willy Heard my voice and must have known I wasn't far away and was headed back into the room,, He turned and told One Hand "'She's Coming !" yikes

[Linked Image]

You'd better get your foot outta that mouth! tapfoot

[Linked Image]

Dangggggggggg One hand!!!!! your hat messed up the wax in the palate, now I have to do it again! tapfoot

Of course One Hand apologized, and sat quietly as he watched me rewax the palate. One Hand just gets over excited,, remember when he fell in the salsa at the restaurant when we visited CedarHill?? .. lol lol

Before Traveling willy Leaves, there will be a gathering of all the willys in the village and pictures will be taken! grin

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Frogger
40k Posts
Frogger
40k Posts
That silly one hand----it is just one "excitement" after another, isn't it??/ egad

at least T-Willy is there to keep some bit of logic in the mix-- thumbup

________

A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
The Willy Village says goodbye to Traveling Willy In the morning boohoo ,, It's been great having a visitor over winter,, that's an extreme rare treat!! clap

Traveling Willy and Gif have been walking around together most the evening,, remember Gif he came back with me from Cedar Hill? ... Anyway,, Gif and T Willy are talking with the young Fairys, and are telling them of the fairy garden in Cedar Hill,, and when they are old enough and have learned all they can they should go see CedarHill's fairy garden,, it is a fairys dream to leave in that garden. grin

[Linked Image]

everyone gathered together to listen to Johnny play his harmonica,, so I took that opportunity to get a group picture. :wink: It's kinda hard to get everyone in the picture,, the Village is really growing,, But they are all there,, notme I and the Willy Village hope to see you again T Willy! It was a pleasure for us to have you visit, Thank you for coming to the Rock Tower Willy Village! kissie

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Twinkie the Kid
1k Posts
Twinkie the Kid
1k Posts
Im glad u were able to give t willy a great time! Im sure he's really enjoyed it! I wonder were he'll be going next

Giggles
20k Posts
Giggles
20k Posts
This is so wonderful Diane, as always!!!!

Just look at how many people want your "book"!!!!!!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"I Love Virginia!"
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Hiiiiiiiii Shirley,,, I'm glad to see you finally came to the Willy Village ! lol lol lol Now about that book idea I've got some leads on things! thumbup

Last edited by angelblossom; Feb 6th, 2008 at 06:44 PM.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Giggles
20k Posts
Giggles
20k Posts
Oh good Diane!!!!!!!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"I Love Virginia!"
Frogger
40k Posts
Frogger
40k Posts
Hiiiiiiiii Shirley,,, I'm glad to see you finally came to the Willy Village ! lol lol lol Now about that book idea I've got some leads on things! thumbup

fantastic !!!! because I want one two--maybe 3--ya never know---

________

Purl One
30k Posts
Purl One
30k Posts
ohhhhhhhhhh - I want a first edition autographed - put me on the list!!!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Frogger
40k Posts
Frogger
40k Posts
Originally Posted by plants 'n pots
ohhhhhhhhhh - I want a first edition autographed - put me on the list!!!

what Lynne said--I want mine autographed too!!!!!

________

Twinkie the Kid
1k Posts
Twinkie the Kid
1k Posts
Me too!

Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Diane you make me cry.. Your stories are so full of love with Willys.........My Haley will need a book.

1year old grand daughter.. Your ought to be a story teller on the kiddies tv..
Your so real..

b

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
PS... My horse isn't here, this is my Nitemare..
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
blush Thank you Dodge! kissie Haley will definately be on the list to get a set of books when they are ready ! thumbup

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Twinkie the Kid
1k Posts
Twinkie the Kid
1k Posts
so diane who is T willy being sent off too next?

A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Welllllllllllllll I know where I sent him grin But I think he may have another place he wants to stop in first notme ,, We'll have to wait and see! notme neenee lol lol

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Twinkie the Kid
1k Posts
Twinkie the Kid
1k Posts
Oh come on diane thats mean you should no how curios i am by now! lol i dont want to wait....
Im still waiting for my happy meal to if your reading this carol!haha

A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Oh come on diane thats mean you should no how curios i am by now! lol i dont want to wait....

I guess you'll just have to read the "Where is Traveling Willy going next" thread neenee

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
The Rock tower got a message from Traveling Willy tonight!

He's fine,, No problems and well on his way,, having a great time with soooo many things to see,, He's Glad One Hand gave him a heavy jacket because the nights are getting colder, and he wants Angelblossom to tell Toposh,, "Please be patient, the joy of surprise and adventure is what this gnome's Travels is all about . At least in this stretch of his travels! thumbup

How did we hear from him you ask???

Well for you humans that don't know,, gnomes can communicate thru telepathy.

All the lights of the Village came on, and at the top of the tower stood Lamppost Willy.

[Linked Image]

When his lamp post began to blink and change colors communication was going on! grin
Cool isn't it!! clap .............. Click on picture! :wink:

[Linked Image]

gnomes are very patient and hope you all will be patient in where he's going next to visit : in respect that Traveling Willy wants to have a great adventure full of mystery and surprises. This is the first time he has ever done anything like this and is long overdue.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Twinkie the Kid
1k Posts
Twinkie the Kid
1k Posts
Fine ill wait because t willys patient ill have to be too even no matter how much i dont want to wait. ill stop, lol but monday we should knwo right, lol.

A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Yep Monday we should know! :wink: thumbup

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Twinkie the Kid
1k Posts
Twinkie the Kid
1k Posts
okay good, lol i dont think i would make it if it was after monday, lol

Frogger
40k Posts
Frogger
40k Posts
Scott, I have faith in you--You will learn to be patient.

and the wait will certainly be worth it.---surprises usually are !!!

________

A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
:ding: :ding:The Willy Village Wishes all of you a Very Happy Valentine's Day!:ding: :ding:

[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
[Linked Image][Linked Image][img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/2thtek/New%20Graphics/hearts-floating.gif[/img]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
Very nice. And back at ya!

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
clap clap

Love your Willy valentine display......
Your so clever and witty.

Thanks for sharing ..

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
and we wish you and the willy village a wonderful day too!

Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
:ding: :ding: :ding: :ding: :ding: :ding:

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL THE WILLYS. LOVE IS IN THE AIR, EVERYWHERE.. clap

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Frogger
40k Posts
Frogger
40k Posts
:ding:Dodge had the same Idea I did :ding:

:ding:(the using of the heart) :ding:

Thanks Diane to you and to Everyone in the Willy Village for the beautiful Valentine. I wish everyone there in the village and their Human friend a very Happy Valentine's day as well. :ding: :ding:

and I agree with Dodge---you are so creative!!!

Last edited by JunieGirl; Feb 13th, 2008 at 06:53 PM.

________

Twinkle
3k Posts
Twinkle
3k Posts
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL THE GARDEN HELPERS, WILLYS, AND FAIRYS EVERWHERE :ding: :ding:

OUR HOME NEEDS OUR GNOME!
Frogger
40k Posts
Frogger
40k Posts
Originally Posted by faerywatcher
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL THE GARDEN HELPERS, WILLYS, AND FAIRYS EVERWHERE :ding: :ding:

My bad!!! I should have wished everyone a happy valentines day too!!!

How so very nice of you , Wendy---You & Diane are so very thoughtful!! kissie

________

A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Originally Posted by faerywatcher

[Linked Image]

Thank you [Linked Image] Wendy , Cindy, Tina, Dodge, Carol, Jiffy,, :ding: kissie :ding:

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Frogger
40k Posts
Frogger
40k Posts
Diane--Your welcome. :ding: kissie

________

Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Angelblossom,

YOur all :ding: :ding: :ding:

YOur quite welcome...........Another lovely creating..

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Patriot
10k Posts
Patriot
10k Posts
What's going on in the Rock Tower Village?

Frogger
40k Posts
Frogger
40k Posts
OH< Diane,---there is a question here for you................... bop neenee

________

A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Originally Posted by Sheri
What's going on in the Rock Tower Village?

Originally Posted by Carol
OH< Diane,---there is a question here for you......

I just saw this today Carol :wink: lol and funny you should ask Sheri! lol

Wendy sent me a wonderful box of gifts.....

This was on the outside of the box! grin
[Linked Image]

In the box was a Fairy Queen's Throne she created! clap She also wrote me a very nice letter and asked me to show the Willy village the letter as opposed to them being able to use telepathy, notme we have to wait on messages boohoo .. willy's get them as soon as they think idea nooo

So to fulfill Wendy's request,, I showed them the letter and the fairy's throne!

[Linked Image]

as you can see the Throne Chair and Secret Orb is beginning to set up possible story in the future,, maybe this spring something very special will happen for the village !! why notme :wink:

GrandPooBah was thrilled to see the Throne,, as he hadn't seen one in over 100 years, he is delighted the Willy Village has been gifted with it, and just as the secret orb has blessed the Village so shall this Throne!! clap

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
bop
That big guy with a broom looks like he is related to my Pipe smoker.. Doopy.

OH Angelblossom.........Here you go again......Are you writing those iil stories down/

Children must love you..
b

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Patriot
10k Posts
Patriot
10k Posts
I love the throne and the deer. What is leaning on the throne?

Twinkle
3k Posts
Twinkle
3k Posts
clap clap Soooooo glad they loved it! I thought it would be a perfect addition! grin What did they think of getting a letter by "snail mail"? I told them that is how we humans communicated before the modern age of the internet! haha haha

Twinkle
3k Posts
Twinkle
3k Posts
Originally Posted by Bestofour
I love the throne and the deer. What is leaning on the throne?

It is supposed to be a wand, but it turned out so large I guess it is a staff!

Patriot
10k Posts
Patriot
10k Posts
way cool. I thought it was probably a wand.

A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Yep that's what I told the Willy Village it was the Fairy Queen's Septor!!
The Willy's think we humans waste a lot of time and human money having to send letters and messages thru so many different peoples hands just to hear from a friend,, shock and that maybe we should try the power of telepathy,, but seeings how willys are born with it and we aren't it may take a few hundred years to get the hang of it! boohoo

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Frogger
40k Posts
Frogger
40k Posts
Wendy, what a nice addition to Diane's Willy Village!!! very nice indeed

I can't wait for a new story

________

Giggles
20k Posts
Giggles
20k Posts
Diane, that is a great gift!!!

Wendy, I love the throne!!! It's perfect for a fairy!!!

Diane, I know a wonderful story will be coming from this!!!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"I Love Virginia!"
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Shirley!~ notme

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Patriot
10k Posts
Patriot
10k Posts
The Willy's think we humans waste a lot of time and human money having to send letters and messages thru so many different peoples hands just to hear from a friend,, shock and that maybe we should try the power of telepathy,, but seeings how willys are born with it and we aren't it may take a few hundred years to get the hang of it! boohoo

Do you know what I'm thinking?

A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Originally Posted by Bestofour

Do you know what I'm thinking?

I don't have a clue Sheri haha you nut! lol lol

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Giggles
20k Posts
Giggles
20k Posts
I'll be I could figure it out, Sheri!!!!!!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"I Love Virginia!"
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
I wouldn't out it past you Shirley! lol

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
CIndy~~~~~The Willy Village asked me to send you a Message! kissie

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Twinkie the Kid
1k Posts
Twinkie the Kid
1k Posts
CINDYS BACK YAY I MISSED YOU!!!

Patriot
10k Posts
Patriot
10k Posts
diane, that's a great picture.

Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
diane should work for the studios.

Fairy nice person..

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Today a new fairy came to live in the gardens of my back yard I showed her around and then took her to the Rock Tower Willy Village, She was in awe at all the gnomes in so many sizes grin ,, She thinks the wee willys are adorable,, and was happy to met each one! In this picture she is saying to them she'll visit the village often and will share some recipes with them this spring and she blows them a kiss and says see you later,, and off she goes to find her own comfy spot in the flower gardens to make her home,, :wink:
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Frogger
40k Posts
Frogger
40k Posts
A loud hello to the new fairy of the villiage---dis she share her name with any of the members?? She sure is a pretty lass, for sure.

________

Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
:ding:
That is so sweet . I love the pretty skirt of flower petals.
Your so thougthful.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Purl One
30k Posts
Purl One
30k Posts
Ohhhhhh Diane - that fairy is sooo sweet!!!
I love the position she's in, and her wings!!! WOW!
And her hair, and the shape of her skirt - CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! thumbup

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Thanks everyone Her name is Adora spring grin

Here she is trying out different areas to call her own,,

Rock garden sitting area
[Linked Image]

around the tree

[Linked Image]

I told her in a couple of more weeks there will be a wider choice to choose from ,,,, spring is just beginning here and there will be plenty of flowers and places to frolic and fly grin flwr

After I took this picture I thought her face looked kinda like Loz!! shock lol

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Frogger
40k Posts
Frogger
40k Posts
Adora spring! what a perfect name for her.

She is quite the perfect addition to the village & to your yard.

Diane, could you tell me what the name of the white daisy like flower is that is there at the base of your tree?? i love it---
(the one with the deep purple centers)

________

A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
those are called Osteospermum” White soprano's the center is actually a dark blue,, I love them!!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Purl One
30k Posts
Purl One
30k Posts
What a great name!

I love those flowers too - they look so crisp and fresh in that last picture!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Frogger
40k Posts
Frogger
40k Posts
those are called Osteospermum” White soprano's the center is actually a dark blue,, I love them!!

[Linked Image]

thanks for the name, I simply love them!

________

Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
They probably won't grow in zone 5. wahhhhhhhhhhh

How tall is the fairy? Aren't you scared doggies will kick it over?
YOu sure have a fancy yard there.

Thanks for sharing with Adora

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Originally Posted by dodge

How tall is the fairy? Aren't you scared doggies will kick it over?
YOu sure have a fancy yard there.

Thanks for sharing with Adora

She is 14 inches tall,, and No Emmy my dog doesn't go in the rock garden sitting area at all,, and she doesn't go in the flower beds ,, that I know of anyway,,,
Your welcome,, Adora is just the very fairy I needed this spring,,! :wink:

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
Oh she's pretty Diane, if you think I look that pretty I can handle that. haha

Oh and those flowers are so nice. :ding:

A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Originally Posted by loz
Oh she's pretty Diane, if you think I look that pretty I can handle that. haha

Oh and those flowers are so nice. :ding:

Well handle it then!! lol lol She really does remind me of you why lol . I hope prayers I can get flowers seeds from these flowers!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
I love garden statues/ornaments like that. I have tons in my yard, really cheers me up.

Hey I just remembered I have a big foot to go outside this year. lol

Hope you are able to get seeds too. thumbup

A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Ohhhhhhhh Loz did T willy Meet Big Foot??? nervous notme

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
DARN IT! They didn't get to meet.......and T. Willy is taped up in a box now. (I put him in there because he wouldn't quit talking). lol

plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
lol lol Loz!

I love the new fairy Diane! I can't believe all the flowers that you have blooming there! It is nice to see some pretty flowers right now!! I also love the white flower with the blue center. Very pretty!!

Giggles
20k Posts
Giggles
20k Posts
I'm sure I got back in here and checked up on things!!!! I had gotten behind!!

I love that fairy AND her name! She is beautiful. And, yes, she does look like Loz!!!! How sweet!

Those flowers are just beautiful!!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"I Love Virginia!"
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
The Willy Village, and their fairy friend Adora Spring, sends all their love and get well wishes with the most positive thoughts to Cindy ,, :ding:

They're hearts were heavy and spirits were low,, especially One Hand runn'in Willy and Gif , Rapp ,Lampost Willy, and Spotlight Willy tears
Adora told them gently and sweetly " Oh Dear New Friends,, Don't have heavy hearts, because it will interfere with the good wishes being sent to her, and she needs positive energy as that will become a spark to her spirit to continue fighting to overcome!!" flwr
Of course one Hand runnin' Willy was beside Adora and added to the pep talk,," Yeahhhhh,, what she said, Come on Everybody!!! Be Positive,, we'll all take baby steps with Miss Cindy day by day clap ............. [b]Yipeeeeeee I can stop running for a while bop ,, Hey..... idea I think I'm gonna like this baby steps thing!" grin
[/b]

lol Silly One Hand :wink: Gotta' love him lol

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Frogger
40k Posts
Frogger
40k Posts
Bless all the gnomes & other inhabitants in the Village, Diane.
and bless Adora for explaining to them as well.

________

Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
rose

Angel blossom your so accurate, when does your book come out?

thumbup

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Frogger
40k Posts
Frogger
40k Posts
rose

Angel blossom your so accurate, when does your book come out?

thumbup

Yea, when does your book come out---???? why

________

Giggles
20k Posts
Giggles
20k Posts
Diane, you're so cute!! I love you!! kissie AND your spirit, and your talent, and your Village, and all your friends who live there!!!! grin

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"I Love Virginia!"
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Thank you Shirley, Carol, and Dodge,, The book will come when the timing is right!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
clap clap

IT's Right.. tapfoot tapfoot tapfoot

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts

IT's Right.. tapfoot tapfoot tapfoot

lol lol

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
lol

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
500 Posts
500 Posts
Angelblossom,
Weasley has a little Gnome mate that would like to come visit and possibly take up residence at Willy Village. Can you pm me an address for him to come to?

Last edited by Memosa; Jan 2nd, 2009 at 09:01 AM.

My next house will have no kitchen - just vending machines and a large trash can.
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
OP Offline
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Sure Memosa,, We love new Comers and visitors here,, rarely do we have visitor that Just visits they usually end up staying. lol lol
Matter of fact I believe T Willy and Rosewood were the only two that traveled onward and Both ended up at Cedar Hill grin

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in March
Gardening in April
Gardening in May

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,862
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,007
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image