Print Thread
Rate Thread
#150049 Nov 9th, 2007 at 12:08 PM
Ballard Beaver!
5k Posts
OP Offline
Ballard Beaver!
5k Posts
I finally got all my pics up loaded and organized and thought I'd share. I've divided into 2 albums so you can see how my garden changed this year. As some of you know this was my first year of outdoor gardening and I thought I did all right. I've definately learned a lot for next year.

spring garden

summer garden

[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]

Plant smiles, grow giggles, harvest love.
Northern Star
30k Posts
Online Crazy
Northern Star
30k Posts
Very pretty Cheryl. You'll be amazed at how fast those bulbs and plants will multiply.

~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt.
Grande Damme
20k Posts
Grande Damme
20k Posts
You did a great job this year, Cheryl! You grew many pretty things, too. Isn't it amazing how much can be learned in a short period of time?

Merme

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

We were given two hands to hold, two eyes to see, two ears to listen & two legs to walk. But why were we given only one heart?
The other heart was given to another for us to find.
Merme #150084 Nov 9th, 2007 at 03:10 PM
Ballard Beaver!
5k Posts
OP Offline
Ballard Beaver!
5k Posts
It is amazing how much is learned in a short period of time. I keep having to remind myself that I haven't been doing this for years because that's what it feels like.

A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
CheryI wonderful job,,

I'm Sooooooooo jealous of your Choc cosmos!! boohoo I love them!! I can't find them here tears

I love the Lavender Mountain Lilly ~ That would look perfect in a fairy garden! grin

The Mexican hat??>> I believe is a blanket flower,,

And your dble petaled Poppy is AWESOME!! clap

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
"Grace without perfection is more to be desired than perfection without grace."
Ballard Beaver!
5k Posts
OP Offline
Ballard Beaver!
5k Posts
Thanks Diane. I got lucky with the cosmo. I wasn't even looking for one when I was at the nursery and it was my lucky day because they had a whole bunch of them and I couldn't resist. That was a long sentence huh?

A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Originally Posted by chermoni
Thanks Diane. I got lucky with the cosmo. I wasn't even looking for one when I was at the nursery and it was my lucky day because they had a whole bunch of them and I couldn't resist.

I hear Ya Cheryl.. Yesterday I stopped by the nursery because I hadn't been there in a couple of months,, and I found Ebony Night Black Mondo,,, Bill gave me a clump of it when I was in Cedar Hill,, and when I got back I called every nursery in my immediate area,( I want to use it to border a White rock sitting area,,) And Noone has it , Never gets it and probably won't get it,, was all the answers I got,, ANYWAYYYYYYYY When I was looking around,, I went back to the tree area (Not even thinking about the Mondo I figured I have to wait until this clump I did have >to spread boohoo ) I couldn't believe shock I saw 3-1 gallon sizes of the Black Mondo grin ,, and YEP I grabbed them up ,, notme lol lol they also had the green and varigated, I had told them I had called them a few weeks ago yadda yadda,, And I guess they had gotten the Mondos in After I called,, She said, it wasn't ordered and was a fluke it was even there tho it wasn't selling,, so they marked it down to 50% .. I still had a coupon 10$ off 30$ purchase or more,, so I got Landscapers Mulch,, and some mushroom compost, super thrive and 3 gallons of Black mondo , and something for the person I will get in the Gift swap notme .. all for 24$ Good Deal! grin

So I guess I said all that just to let you know I can't resist either,,,, When It's There ~ GET IT,,~ Might not have another chance!! lol lol

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Patriot
10k Posts
Patriot
10k Posts
That chocolate cosmos is beautiful and so is that poppy. Your Willies are cute looking at the flowers in your garden.

Patriot
10k Posts
Patriot
10k Posts
I've got some chocolate something - can't remember just now.

A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Sheri You sent Me -Choc Sweet pea vine! grin clap

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in February
Gardening in March
Gardening in April

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,811
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,004
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image