Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#149852 Nov 8th, 2007 at 03:16 PM
OP Offline
Hi: My name is Valarie and I am JunieGirl's oldeset child. I have her here with me for a few days and I decided to join the forum as she is always talking about how helpful you all, and the forum itself is.

I am a luthran elementary school teacher. I am married with 2 Cats (Tika & Tigger) and 2 dogs (Thor) a 70 lb siberian huskey and (Luna) a 6+week old lab mix. We all recently moved to a house with a 1/2 acre lot , which I will be "getting just right" here as time goes on. I am glad to have you all to help me out.

Valarina00 #149854 Nov 8th, 2007 at 03:29 PM
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
[Linked Image]

Welcome to the forum Valerie....I'm so glad that your mom talked you into joining us all....she's a really wonderful person and I'm looking forward to getting to know you more.

BTW, I'm Laura---31, married for 8 years--no kids though. I sort of like to borrow them and then give them back..... lol

WELOCME!!! kissie

#149858 Nov 8th, 2007 at 04:00 PM
500 Posts
500 Posts
Hi Valarie,

I'm kind of new to the forum and your mom made me feel so welcome here. We have exchanged seeds which was fun and I can't wait to see them grow when spring gets here again.

I work stocking shelves at Wal Mart overnight. I am married and have 1 daughter who is 36 and is married with no children. They aren't interested in having any so I guess I will never be a grandmother whyNot sure if I am missing any thing or not so I'm not real upset over it.

Funny you should mention you have a Siberian Husky. We used to have one years ago and I am doing a scrapbook of our dogs we have had. Right now I am working on the husky we had.

Its nice to meet you and welcome to the forum.

Hope your Mom is feeling better soon.

Ladyslipper

[Linked Image]

I am strong when I am on your shoulders, you raised me up to be more than I can be.
ladyslipper #149887 Nov 8th, 2007 at 06:08 PM
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
wavy hi valarie wavy we have lots of folks here with and without kids, or like me with grown kids/no grands. and lots of plant and animal lovers too! if you catch hisgal2 on line, she has some kind of "northern dogs" either huskies or malamutes. i can't remember which.

i just have a yard full of "mutts" although they aren't really. one is pomeranian (pure bred, a gift), one is had pedigreed parents, but mother was chihuahua and father was jack russel (another gift), and maggie the true mutt my son brought home from scout camp. she's dalmation, lab, and who knows what else. we just know her mom was lab/dalmation mix. she's a sweetie.

i also have an indoor cat, and outdoor cat, a feral cat i feed, and a gazillion neighbor and/or feral cats i'd love to disappear.

oh, and the 6 fish in my pond.

#149952 Nov 8th, 2007 at 09:17 PM
Giggles
20k Posts
Giggles
20k Posts
Welcome Valarie!!! I see you have been posting and getting acquainted with us!!
Glad to have you here.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"I Love Virginia!"
Shirley4 #149958 Nov 8th, 2007 at 09:31 PM
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
[Linked Image]

We're sooooooo Happy to have you here Valarina clap !!

Thank you Carol for showing your Daughter the gardenhelper! kissie

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
"Grace without perfection is more to be desired than perfection without grace."
angelblossom #150064 Nov 9th, 2007 at 01:20 PM
plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
Welcome Valarie! We are glad you decided to join us!

#150066 Nov 9th, 2007 at 01:28 PM
Northern Star
30k Posts
Online Crazy
Northern Star
30k Posts
Hi and welcome from me as well Valarie. Can't wait to chat with you.

~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt.
[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
Sunflowers #150872 Nov 12th, 2007 at 11:24 AM
Grande Damme
20k Posts
Grande Damme
20k Posts
Hi Valarie! Welcome to the forum!

Merme

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

We were given two hands to hold, two eyes to see, two ears to listen & two legs to walk. But why were we given only one heart?
The other heart was given to another for us to find.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in February
Gardening in March
Gardening in April

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,810
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,004
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image