Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#146542 Oct 28th, 2007 at 05:53 PM
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
so, we are approved for kenny's tag. i'm putting the rules here and players list in the next post.

Lets play Tag ... Rules and Regulations:

1 - if you want to play, pm me (Jiffymouse) with your address and the statement "i agree to play by the rules of seed tag". a valid email and/or phone number MUST be in the pm. i won't call unless you ask me to, or the tag "stalls" with you. this information WILL NOT go on the master list. if you believe i have your address/phone/email, you can skip it pending verification that i do have it.

2 - I will pm the master list of players and their addresses to each person on the list.

3 - initiating player sends out the first set of seeds with the list of names. initiating player gets the last set of seeds.

4 - cross off YOUR name when you get seeds and put the same list in the envelope you send out.

5 - if you don't like or don't need the seeds you get, you can pass them on to the next person. if you want them, please send a packet of quality seeds.

6 - home grown or commercial seeds are fine, as long as there is a reasonable amout of seeds in the packet and they are current (nothing you found in a drawer from 1987 )

7 - package the seeds you send out properly. remember, sweet william and wonder egg (and seeds of that size/shape) do fine in a plain envelope with just a paper towel for padding (39 cents for mailing) but seeds like purple hyacinth bean and castor beans need a bubble envelope to make it safely.

8 - when you send seeds out, post that they are out (ie "watch for a bubble envelope") and PM me the name of the person you sent to.

9 - seeds MUST go out within 3 days of when you receive your seeds (ie if you get your seeds on tuesday, you should send the next seeds out by friday). but, you don't have to wait the 3 days, the next day, or even the same day is fine with us!

10 - IF for any reason someone can't send the seeds out, pm me and i'll pick up from that point, and go forward (i promise, i don't mind)

11 - if anyone puts something "extra" in the envelope, that is at their own discretion and in no way "obligates" the recipient to do the same (ie, if i put stickers or dodge puts 2 packs of seeds, the person we send to doesn't have to do anything other than send a pack of seeds to the next person)

12 - if someone sees us playing and would like to join in, we will take names for the next tag. however, it is the interested party to check to see when we are taking names. those on the waiting list will have priority for the next tag, provided they contact me in a timely manner when the next tag is announced.

13 - if we get members who would like to play but are not in the US or Canada, at this time, we are unable to accommodate that due to mail time. if we figure out a way to work that out, i'll let y'all know.

14 - members are subject being moved to later tags, or being dropped from tags without public notice. private notice will be at the administration's discretion.

15 - if i have forgotten anything or you have any more ideas, please let me know! AND i reserve the right to add to or modify the rules as appropriate.

have fun and lets play tag!

#146543 Oct 28th, 2007 at 05:54 PM
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
right now the players are:

Kenny
Dodge
JunieGirl
badplanter
ladyslipper

we need a few more players before we can start it. i'll keep this updated as i get the names and info! thumbup

Last edited by Jiffymouse; Oct 29th, 2007 at 06:16 PM. Reason: time for updates!!!
#146588 Oct 28th, 2007 at 07:06 PM
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
I just Pm'd you Jiffy--I think you have all of my information---

BUT if you find you need it--let me know--& thanks--

[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
________

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
thumbup yep, got your info, as long as nothing has changed!

#146595 Oct 28th, 2007 at 07:23 PM
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
nope---same place same phones thumbup

________

Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
okey dokey, only have your cell, but it's a number! thumbup so you are in thumbup

#146638 Oct 28th, 2007 at 08:20 PM
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
just sent you my address and all the phone numbers---JIC

________

Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
got'em thumbup thank you kissie

#146913 Oct 29th, 2007 at 03:32 PM
Little Sprout
5k Posts
Little Sprout
5k Posts
:wavY:

I'm in! thumbup

You have my address, would it help if i gave a phone number too?

THE SPROUT IS BACK!
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
mark, i'd rather have the phone number, just for keeping all things even, although, you are sooooo on top of things. ask your mom if that's ok first though kissie i do have the address, don't have an email.

#152790 Nov 17th, 2007 at 08:27 PM
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
ok. due to low participation, kenny tag is on hold until after dec. 1. if anyone else wants to participate, let me know asap, and post in this topic.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in February
Gardening in March
Gardening in April

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,812
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,004
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image