Print Thread
Rate Thread
#142615 Oct 18th, 2007 at 11:31 AM
Northern Star
30k Posts
OP Online Crazy
Northern Star
30k Posts
My daughter and I have the almost same Kodak type cameras. I took some pics but apparently from what I can see all our photos are going to end up in the same album set up.

Anyone have a Kodak Easyshare digi cam? I can honestly say if we are going to have to share the albums I will be returning the camera madd, she screws up everything she touches. I don't want her messing with my files.

Anyone know how I can set the computer up differently maybe? I am so frustrated at the moment I could scream. rolz

~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt.
[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
#142630 Oct 18th, 2007 at 12:44 PM
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
I personally use Webshots, there is a little tool bar icon you can get and when I plug my camera in Webshots kicks in and uploads my pictures for me. why

One of my best friends uses Kodak with the Easyshare but I'm not sure about what you'd do if you have 2 people using the same kind of camera......

#142754 Oct 18th, 2007 at 07:36 PM
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
i use the microsoft camera and scanner tool that comes with windows. it lets you choose a "base name" AND folder for your pics. so, i have a folder for me and one for the kids' cameras. and all 3 kids have identical cameras, but i just label the pics "ellie" or "kate" or "matthew" and the utility gives it the number after, so kate's are kate 001, kate 002, etc. and the same for matthew and ellie. i have the folders set up, and i just browse for the folder of choice.

#142907 Oct 19th, 2007 at 03:45 AM
Northern Star
30k Posts
OP Online Crazy
Northern Star
30k Posts
It still stores all the pics together hence the name 'Easyshare'. I even set up another user account of the computer and still couldn't seperate the pics.

I am going to call the company to see what they have to say, there has to be a way to have seperate files. The cameras aren't the exact same model.

Thanks for the help though.

~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in February
Gardening in March
Gardening in April

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,811
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,004
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image