Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#130230 Sep 16th, 2007 at 02:56 PM
Lorena Offline OP
OP Offline
Hey Everyone,

I'm back! My memory allowed me to type the correct password, hee hee!

Well, I've had a rough couple of months. I am happy to have the bits of my garden that include lemon verbena, chocolate mint, radial calendula, borage and comfrey.

My boyfriend and I had a break-up in July, that showed me the value of our Sherriff's department. Just a week before, I fell with my horse at the gallop, his head and neck landing on my chest and left shoulder... landing me in the er with both lungs punctured, 5 cracked ribs, and a cracked sternum... I was in the hospital for a few days. My boy is fine.

So now that I'm about 90% healed I've been riding again... ya know that wasn't my boy's fault at all.

I had started working again a week after I got out of the hospital... then last week I lost my job. I'm living with a friend in a spare room. Been to every 'hope source' available in my area, digging through newspapers, telling everyone I need to find work. Now I'm spending today trying to let go so that positive things can find their way.

All of my seeds are in my storage shed. When I have the urge I'll find and sort them out. I'm sure some will find their way onto the seed exchange.

That's it for now... am visiting my parents. I have to use the computer at the library, so if you im me, please be patient :)

Lorena

[Linked Image]
"My Treasures do not clink together or glitter. They gleam in the sun and neigh in the night"

Old Arab Proverb
#130566 Sep 17th, 2007 at 04:02 AM
Northern Star
30k Posts
Online Crazy
Northern Star
30k Posts
Lorena, welcome back.

So sorry about all the upset you have been going through.

It's certainly nice to have you back kissie

~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt.
[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
Sunflowers #130603 Sep 17th, 2007 at 08:37 AM
TweetyBird
10k Posts
TweetyBird
10k Posts
Wow, thats a lot to go through. Glad you're on the mend, and your boy is OK. I hope you find a new great job really soon!!

Wrennie #130604 Sep 17th, 2007 at 08:38 AM
plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
Hi Lorena! Sorry to hear about all that you have been through! Glad to see you back!

#130830 Sep 17th, 2007 at 06:32 PM
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
nothing more i can add that hasn't been said except i'm glad you are healing and back also!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in February
Gardening in March
Gardening in April

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,811
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,004
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image