Rate Thread
#127982 Sep 11th, 2007 at 07:22 PM
Little Sprout
5k Posts
OP Offline
Little Sprout
5k Posts
Just want to tell everyone:

I had another big fight with my 'friends' from the bowling alley again... i won't give details, but i told someone something i promised not to tell, and i just so happened to tell the wrong person,and i didn't even know i wasn't supposed to tell this person-- i thought they eprson already knew....i wasn't around when everyone found out i told this person[this afternoon], and before i could clarify myself, it was too late[they all IM'd me to start trouble a little over an hour ago]... everyone was agaisnt me, and refused to listen to my side of the story, what REALLY happened...
I'm quitting coaching at the bowling alley, because no one wants to see the likes of me around there anymore [the coaches, at least!]
After the school team ends this year, i'm switching bowling alleys, to the other one on Staten Island.
I'm also blocking all of them off my buddy list.

Until I sort this out, I'll be gone here too.. it shouldn't take more than a day or two, but, just in case, everyone knows where i am.
I won't be answering emails 'till i solve this all, either.
I just don't want anyone to worry, or for me to accidentally take out any anger towards them on here lol lol

tears
--Mark--

[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]

THE SPROUT IS BACK!
California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
Ok, Mark. Learn your lessons now while you are still young. You can do better next time.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
Tina #127994 Sep 11th, 2007 at 07:35 PM
Giggles
20k Posts
Giggles
20k Posts
Mark, finally....glad you are leaving that bowling alley and THEM and blocking them from your communications!!!! thumbup

But a wee bit of advice?!.....If you made a promise not to tell something that was told to you in confidence, then YOU DON'T TELL. Even if you think another person might know. That is gossip, and it is the most distructive thing on earth, and tears people apart!!!! Remember that lesson!!!! kissie

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"I Love Virginia!"
Tina #127995 Sep 11th, 2007 at 07:36 PM
Grande Damme
20k Posts
Grande Damme
20k Posts
Take good care, Mark my friend; take good care.

We'll all be waiting right here for you when you get back!

Merme

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

We were given two hands to hold, two eyes to see, two ears to listen & two legs to walk. But why were we given only one heart?
The other heart was given to another for us to find.
Tina #127996 Sep 11th, 2007 at 07:36 PM
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
oh mark kissie i'm sorry.... some days seem to be like that for all of us at the same time kissie

and the worst is when something you say is twisted, added too, and then repeated out of order. and something someone else says is attributed to you and you didn't say that. hang in there, and know we love you

#128291 Sep 12th, 2007 at 04:06 AM
Northern Star
30k Posts
Online Crazy
Northern Star
30k Posts
Mark, hang in there and we'll be here waiting for you to return kissie

~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt.
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
I don't think I can add to everyone's advice. They have pretty much said it all, and said it well. But I agree---we will be here waiting for your return. take care, Mark. kissie

________

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
TweetyBird
10k Posts
TweetyBird
10k Posts
Oh Mark.... I hope everything smooths out for you soon.

Wrennie #128322 Sep 12th, 2007 at 07:27 AM
plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
Hope you get all of this worked out soon Mark. It can be stressful when you are a teenager. Good luck!

#128345 Sep 12th, 2007 at 09:46 AM
The Man
3k Posts
The Man
3k Posts
I know exactly what you mean Mark, good luck with this! Friends can be the best people in the world, but they also hurt the most at times

[Linked Image]

Helping the world one seed at a time

When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. Mary Ann LaPensee
kennyso #128389 Sep 12th, 2007 at 11:28 AM
5k Posts
5k Posts
Good luck Mark, hope it all smooths out for you soon. I will be awaiting your return also kissie As a mom, if ya need a hug, heres one **hugs**

[Linked Image]
Land of the FREE, home of the BRAVE
#128465 Sep 12th, 2007 at 04:34 PM
Little Sprout
5k Posts
OP Offline
Little Sprout
5k Posts
Just wanna update...

None of them are talking to me yet grin

But I'm just getting blamed for soemthing that had no relation to me now. I found out more of what "really" happened when i wasn't there:
the kid that i told, that i thought told everyone, didn't tell anyone! someone who knew that i knew about the thing i wasn't supposed to tell told everyone, and all the blame, because i was the newest one to learn about it, on me! I was framed! Lied to! Whateveryouwannacallit!
as far as i know, which i think is true, my friend didn't tell anyone... he kept his word...
did i tell you that the person i told, and the person that it's about, are brother and sister? That's why i thought the brother[whom i told] had a right to know... lol
WEll, they're on vacation for the weekend[we have off for the jewish holiday- i won't attempt to spell], and should be back saturday. until then, there's nothin i can do except sit back and wait,,

THE SPROUT IS BACK!
Giggles
20k Posts
Giggles
20k Posts
Poor Mark!.......Did I have that much 'Drama' when I was a teenager???? why
Too long ago for me to remember....but I don't think so, thank God!!! egad

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"I Love Virginia!"
Patriot
10k Posts
Patriot
10k Posts
My uncles in law is head of a huge corporation that he started himself 35 years ago - it has always flourished. One of the things he says, Mark, is that if someone comes to him and says I'm going to tell you something and don't tell anyone else that he says "then don't tell me." He's not going to be reponsible for keeping secrets. If you tell him something it's up for grabs. That's a good way to live.

Hope you get things straight before too long.

Jiffymouse
Unregistered
Jiffymouse
Unregistered
kissie mark, sheri hit the nail on the head. it is rare that a statement said isn't a statement shared.

#128814 Sep 13th, 2007 at 05:35 PM
Little Sprout
5k Posts
OP Offline
Little Sprout
5k Posts
kissie

I want to update again, but this has nothing to do with the above. Just s'more friends down the drain grin

i'm going to copy/paste exactly what i said from a instand message from my friend, to save me the trouble of retyping, so i apologize for al lthe grammitcal errors lol

Well, what happened, is i had these two other frieds... that i've known for only about a month. well, anyway, here;s what happened:

well first she ims me and we starting talking.. then all of a sudden fiting with me,,, then next its her 'dad' talking to me yelling at me.. nd so did her friend which ive beentalkin to... so im fiting with her "dad" but her dad has the exact same grammer as her so obviously it was her da hole time but now she 'comes back' and pretends like nothing happened... sayin her dads at work or somethin... so did her friend, pretend like nothing happened.. so im talkin to thm nd i ask wut happened.. nd i sent them all the convos and theire like wtf u made al ltht up i hate u dont talk to me even though it was them the hole times trying to make me suffer then they ask if i like the girl still because she duunt like me nd she wants me to get over her im like no i dunt like her i dunt like [censor] so we're fiting again... nd now they sayin tht they were enver friends with me

that's basically what happened.. sorry again for the many erros... that's how i talk in instant messages :Lol:
But i'm mad now, because i hate when people d othat, pretend like nothing ever happened... and now niehter of them are talking to me, or want to... people like doing this to me... they just needed an exsuce to tell me that they don't want to talk to me..
basiaclly al lthats left on my buddy list [on aim] is my friends from school group lol :Lol:

as im reading this back right now, i can see al lthe typos other than those in the instant messages... there's too many for me to correct right now, so i hope everyone can bear with me, and understand it all lol

THE SPROUT IS BACK!
Grande Damme
20k Posts
Grande Damme
20k Posts
I'm sorry, Mark. those girls don't sound very nice ... maybe it is better if they aren't your "friends"?

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

We were given two hands to hold, two eyes to see, two ears to listen & two legs to walk. But why were we given only one heart?
The other heart was given to another for us to find.
Merme #128844 Sep 13th, 2007 at 07:10 PM
Little Sprout
5k Posts
OP Offline
Little Sprout
5k Posts
Merme, I think it's better that none of them are my friends anymore! lol
might as well save everyone the trouble :wink: :Lol:

THE SPROUT IS BACK!
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts

Mark.......

With friends like that, who needs enemies????
Be kind to dumb animals they say........If they act like that, you would get a nasty reputation being with them.
Immature for sure.......Just keep smiling an they will wonder what your up to.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
PS... My horse isn't here, this is my Nitemare..

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in February
Gardening in March
Gardening in April

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,810
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,004
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image