Rate Thread
#127077 Sep 10th, 2007 at 12:48 PM
Merme Offline OP
Grande Damme
20k Posts
OP Offline
Grande Damme
20k Posts
Well, gee, in the middle of this busy afternoon, sitting in the privacy of my own home, I received an email from Tonya. It was the FILTHIEST email I have ever seen and she had some choice names to call us... me in particular.

Apparently, someone here, a trusted member of this forum, emailed her one of my posts.

To that, I say why the heck don't you come out of the dark and face me straight on? You have a problem with me and how I think, you tell me about it.

I have never raised a finger against Tonya in my life and neither would I. I simply said I did not like her use of language. AND I told her husband the same thing.

I say what I have to say in the open.

So why don't you?

Merme

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

We were given two hands to hold, two eyes to see, two ears to listen & two legs to walk. But why were we given only one heart?
The other heart was given to another for us to find.
plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
Sorry to hear this Merme! I believe that Tonya can still come here and read so maybe that is how she got one of your posts?!? why That is just a guess. Even though she can't sign in or post anything she still can read everything on here. I would hope that nobody here would go behind your or anyone else's back and give out information. Enough has already happened. I would like to think that nobody would do that but I could be wrong.

#127087 Sep 10th, 2007 at 12:58 PM
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
uhuhh Immaturity at its best I'd say. uhuhh

I'm sorry Merme that she's done that to you. kissie

I don't understand why they just can't go away already and leave us all alone.

#127089 Sep 10th, 2007 at 12:59 PM
Merme Offline OP
Grande Damme
20k Posts
OP Offline
Grande Damme
20k Posts
I don't know if poofed people can get actual copies of our posts; I've never been poofed. But she had one. I suppose she could send the page to herself but that seems like going to an awful amount of trouble to fuel a rage that will produce nothing and gain her nothing.

Merme

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

We were given two hands to hold, two eyes to see, two ears to listen & two legs to walk. But why were we given only one heart?
#127091 Sep 10th, 2007 at 01:00 PM
Giggles
20k Posts
Giggles
20k Posts
That was what I just recently learned, that people can still come here and read!
I have been very disappointed in people by everything that has been going on!
It has shocked me, and just keeps shocking me more, everytime someone posts something else that happens!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"I Love Virginia!"
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
Poofed members can still come here and read things---and the admin can see when they are lurking around reading things too. They just can't sign in or post or anything.

Last edited by loz; Sep 10th, 2007 at 01:02 PM.
Merme Offline OP
Grande Damme
20k Posts
OP Offline
Grande Damme
20k Posts
I sent Afgrey a copy of Tonya's email because I want one other person here to see how bad it really is. I'm not quoting her here because you guys don't need to read the ranting and raving and cussing and name-calling. But it was bad, and I'm no shrinking violet.

Merme

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

#127096 Sep 10th, 2007 at 01:03 PM
plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
For not wanting to come here anymore they sure seem to like to come and read our posts! Crazy! If they didn't like it here then why would they keep coming back?? Oh well! Sorry to hear it though Merme! Nobody has any right to do that to anyone! It really is a shame!

#127167 Sep 10th, 2007 at 03:19 PM
Little Sprout
5k Posts
Little Sprout
5k Posts
Don't worry about it, Merme kissie

Remember all my "friend" troubles?
Same basics apply here:
-if they won't face you straight on, they either KNOW THEY'RE WRONG or are TOO CHICKEN TO FACE YOU THEMSELVES! :mad:
-if they're gonna do this to you, as much as you'd hate to admit it, they're not real friends.
that's what i've learned...

Tonya, if you read this, if ya wanna play the name calling game with someone else, i AM a teenager in this crazy, modern world grin
I'll play back, and, remember, i'm just a kid, so i cheat! grin

--Mark, the 'crazy kid'--

[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]

THE SPROUT IS BACK!
Merme Offline OP
Grande Damme
20k Posts
OP Offline
Grande Damme
20k Posts
Mark kissie

Merme

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Twinkle
3k Posts
Twinkle
3k Posts
merme, i am sooo upset for you now. i guess it is not enough that cindy and bill had to put up with this c***, now you too!

TO THE TROUBLE MAKERS,
I WILL SAY THIS AGAIN, FOR IT BEARS REPEATING....YOU HAVE WAT TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS IF ALL YOU CAN DO IS HARASS THE PEOPLE THAT CHOOSE TO STAY HERE AND REMAIN FRIENDS. YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE HERE, THAT IS CLEAR BY YOUR ACTIONS AND WHAT'S MORE, WE DO NOT WANT YOU HERE....TAKE A HINT!

cindy, bill, and merme, just remember as upset as some people can make us who act this way.....they are not worth 2 cents!

OUR HOME NEEDS OUR GNOME!
The Man
3k Posts
The Man
3k Posts
Originally Posted by badplanter

Tonya, if you read this, if ya wanna play the name calling game with someone else, i AM a teenager in this crazy, modern world grin
I'll play back, and, remember, i'm just a kid, so i cheat! grin

--Mark, the 'crazy kid'--

Plus me makes two teens...you do know the wide range of vocab that we get from people at school...

[Linked Image]

Helping the world one seed at a time

When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. Mary Ann LaPensee
Patriot
10k Posts
Patriot
10k Posts
Isn't it against some law to send offensive emails?

A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
My question is ....Since they /individuals Poofed can read,,,, Then what prevents them from saving a post,, It doesn't seem that it would be any trouble or extra effort at all to send to them selfs to make it look like it was sent by another member still here., therefore manipulating us members to believeing there is a 'Mole" here,, OR anyone else poofed that read and saved and sent it to her,,

Merme ........ Are you positive it was sent to her by someone still here??<<<<<<<<<, OR>>>> Did she just say that in hopes of manipulating us to believe there is a dirty rotten scandrol still here?? >>> I'm inclined to believe it was self sent,, or a poofed member sent it to keep things going,, and as long as we keep playing into their hands it will continue... AND as long as we keep getting upset and show a reaction , ANY reaction,, it will continue,,,,,,,, You know that old saying........ The actor won't perform if there isn't an audience,,, ?? Well As far as I'm concerned there are NO More Tickets at the box office. The entertainment is over .... doors are closed and life moves on,,,, I'm sooooooo done with all the antics, and games,, Lets just not react , hard as it may be for sensitive hearts , BUT We are here for a purpose.., and that is to learn about plants and flowers, bounce ideas off each other for techniques, share reciepe, celebrate births, marriages, and new blooms, and pets,, Don't let what they are doing deplete our purpose, our happiness,our fellowship with each other,,,,,,,, Tomarrow is the anniversay for 9-11 , Our worries and concerns should exceed pettiness and go far above and beyond silly , immature, manipulating , emails, sent with an empty purpose,,,,,,,

Sorry you were surprised by the email Merme , I know ~ I would have laughed at it ~~~~ Joke of the day,,,,, if you will.... I've got bigger fish to fry than guppies wannabe sharks , I'm soooo done with all of this mess it is all just messiness that thrives on a reaction,, That's it plain and simple......... rolz

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
"Grace without perfection is more to be desired than perfection without grace."
Twinkle
3k Posts
Twinkle
3k Posts
thumbup

OUR HOME NEEDS OUR GNOME!
#127252 Sep 10th, 2007 at 04:49 PM
The Gnome
3k Posts
The Gnome
3k Posts
they want you to think they can't read here, but they can...and they do.

not any more (from their homes anyway....)!!!! uhuhh

Northern Star
30k Posts
Online Crazy
Northern Star
30k Posts
What a shame, so sorry Merme.

~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt.
Super Granny
4k Posts
Super Granny
4k Posts
So sorry Merme - and glad you can block them from home now
Bill... I am always amazed at how childish people get at times.... I mean aren't we all adults and I am including Mark and Kenny cause they are grownups compared to these people

Well as I tell the boys- bullys like the reaction so don't react and they will stop eventually...
Nana

[Linked Image]
Patriot
10k Posts
Patriot
10k Posts
Bill, you are so smart and aren't we glad about that.

loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
Putting Bill and Cindy aside it sure was easy for her to leave her friends here and that has me surprised.

I could never just walk away from so many good people with whom I have very special friendships with.

You all are stuck with me forever whether you like it or not! neenee

#127277 Sep 10th, 2007 at 05:25 PM
Patriot
10k Posts
Patriot
10k Posts
Originally Posted by loz

Another reality show altogether, Loz.

#127278 Sep 10th, 2007 at 05:26 PM
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Originally Posted by loz

Meeeeeeeeeee toooo Loz ~~~~ Like I said before , I'm stuck here like crazy glue! lol

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
I have seperation issues.... lol

#127284 Sep 10th, 2007 at 05:29 PM
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
YEppppppp Meeeeeeee too,, knowing how it feels that's another reason I wouldn't abandon my 'Buds' here!! grin kissie

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Patriot
10k Posts
Patriot
10k Posts
angelblossom, you'll be living in the Dr. Phil house too.

Purl One
30k Posts
Purl One
30k Posts
I am not going to empower the "little people" by saying anything here except...

Merme... kissie

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Merme Offline OP
Grande Damme
20k Posts
OP Offline
Grande Damme
20k Posts
Originally Posted by Wild Willy
they want you to think they can't read here, but they can...and they do.

not any more (from their homes anyway....)!!!! uhuhh

Thank you so, Mr. Bill

Merme *eyes all shiney with admiration*

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in February
Gardening in March
Gardening in April

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,810
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,004
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image