Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
Been away, working in the garden. It's hard to stay inside when there are so many wonderful sights to see in the garden. I've been watching my hummingbirds, and trying to keep my roses healthy. flwr The hummingbirds are not really mine, they visit morning and afternoon. ;) I believe I have 4, two adults and two youngsters. I can't be sure though because they are quick. :wink:

My only child, my daughter has just recently moved out and moved out of state, which is taking some time to get adjusted to. I'm being very positive and am actually happy that she has made a move to experience a new and exciting life else where. We both share a love for gardening and animals, and she has been sending pictures of wildlife and unusually flowers she has found in her new state.

Also, I've been watching my horses closely, first we had too much rain, now the heat. I have to make sure my guys(that is what call my horses)are making it through this 100+ heat. prayers I worry about them getting too hot, 50 trees and those guys stand in the sun. why

As always, I enjoy reading all the interesting posts. The site looks wonderful! thumbup

OP Offline
wavy Thank you, nice to meet you.

TweetyBird
10k Posts
TweetyBird
10k Posts
Hello! Welcome!!

[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
Giggles
20k Posts
Giggles
20k Posts
Hi, and welcome to this forum.
enjoyed your post, very much. You will find a lot of new friends here, so come around often. Meet everyone in the Coffeehouse every day!

We are all a friendly and welcoming bunch!!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"I Love Virginia!"

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in March
Gardening in April
Gardening in May

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,862
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,007
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image